NO DONALD LEAVE POLAND ALONE

Who is Trump's Surkov?

>which don't exist
>man requests aides look into matter, but random reporter is an expert able to say matter doesn't exist 100%
wew

I am honestly surprised someone thinks Polish Army has capability to do any incursions at all.

he means: why the fuck haven't they annexed B E L A R U S E yet? get to it Poland

WTF POLAND?

What are you doing, Poland?
Stop. Leave Belarus alone. They are peaceful. Stop trying to instigate war with Belarus Poland.

t. Ivan

Belarus is friend and always friend. Different countries but common heritage and values. We no attack Belarus

Trump adies need Brain check. Maybe fake news??? I think latter.

Here Polak

Let me explain:

ukraine = is garbage, must be annexed or is destroy itself
belarus = is family

what

>president who has proven himself utterly uninformed on any sort of issue outside of failing a business doesn't understand what happens in europe so follows the orders of the man who wants to undermine every single country in europe so he can profit off it
>Sup Forumslacks love him because of this
>Sup Forumslacks voted for him because he was supposed to be isolationist and focus on domestic issues
>has already interfered and screwed up in global affairs more than the last two presidents combined

>Polish Incursion in to Belarus
That makes no fucking sense, why would we invade our Tsundere?

This is seriously worrying. Trump seems to be eating up some blatant and ridiculous Russian propaganda. Anyone got more info on this?

>Nnn-n-othing to see here kurwa

We incursed what?
BiaƂorusy are chill guys, why would we do that?
We would sooner annex Berliniec

Fake news from the Jew York times

Just like Poland didn't invade Germany at the start of WW2.

And just like you guys helped us like you were supposed to in case of attack.

Defence treaties don't apply if you're the aggressor, haven't you ever played Civ5?

>has already interfered and screwed up in global affairs more than the last two presidents combined
Really? What are the 7 countries he's invaded?

None? Then you're full of shit.

Fuck the Poles, worthless parasites.

GET OUT OF BELARUS YOU COMMIES

GIVE THEM CRIMEA BACK OR WE'LL BOMB YOU

Except they did apply. Churchill declared war on Germany remember?

pic related, me and my friends right now in Minsk

What the fuck is this whore talking about? Belarus has one large army and are backed by Putin.

She is talking about AP released news.

Poland is attacking Belarus, it was unexpected and evil action. Stop it Poland.

We ain't attacking shit. Western media should colletively kill themselves.

>implying it's not Ameriga
>implying it's not the purpose of increased presence of US troops in Poland

How you would know that? AP said there are no infomation available on those violent actions committed by Poland.

wtf is this? we haven't been so close with Belarus since the fall of communism, politicians from both sides are literally flying back and forth and complimenting each other on how nicely organized both countries are and how we should get closer

There are no informations becase nothing happened you niggers. If we decided to go to war I would receive a call from the army.

>poland attacking belarus
what is this new meme

T. half-emu

Is there proof that any of this actually happened? The aides request part.

Damnit, the border on Poland must be secured against Russia you don't go and meddle AGAINST your ally you dumb Amerifats.

Good, let him audit this parasitic shithole