Birth Control Pill Red Pill

Hey, Sup Forums. Can you guys red pill me on the birth control pill? Does it cause permanent damage to the female body and mind? Is the leading cause of the degeneracy we see in the West today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8BYCHfbEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frontal lobe damage

Please explain and link sources. Much appreciated leaf.

yes and yes

Yes makes you gain weight, acne, mood swings.basically the blue pill that makes women into feminist

worse still the hormones leak into water sources
It's literally the pilljew

>fucking so much that you have to take medicine for it
degeneracy

Take your waifu off the pill and make sex great again.

its why we have to take testosterone to balance out the effect it has on our water supply

these pills are blue user, not red

Pretty sure birth control is bad for a woman's health and a future baby's health too. It can't be healthy. And abortion is about to be banned. It's best to have sex the natural way and let nature run its course or just don't have sex at all if you can't provide for a child.

Gf doesn't use it for those reasons. Honestly, permanently taking in that kind of hormones can't go without affecting you in some way or another. I've also heard from women who had bad personality chnges with different kinds of pills until they found one that didn't have such side effects (at least not overtly obvious ones).

No nigger you're just a low test faggot

the problem is that third worlders dont take it too

>pretty sure
evidence please

>Is the leading cause of the degeneracy we see in the West today?
Yes.

we need studies, you mongoloids, before you go on spouting this shit about birth control being bad for you

it would be a good pill if and only if the following was true
women won't use it as a safety net to whore around without any anxiety about becoming pregnant. treating pregnancy as an inconvenience is the ultimate harbinger of a degenerate society

Just fuck her in the ass. That's what I do.

You only get to comment when you have a positive growth to death ratio, Jiro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8BYCHfbEs