Today we remember the (((polls)))

Everyday we were blasted with polls by CTR and MSM.
Everyday we would head over to RCP to find Clinton 7,8,10,15,20 points up (whatever number they chose).

We saw the methodology they used, we saw how they altered questions to skew results when Trump was making gains, how they cherry picked based on age and gender, how they completely underrepresented independents and republicans in nearly every poll. We saw that half of these (((pollsters))) had jewish names and relied on some sort of state funding.

And everyday we called it, FAKE POLLS.
Yet no one believed us, we were mocked and laughed at. I told my friends and family at the time that the polls were fake, that Trump was in fact winning and that the establishment is actively trying to sway public opinion using (((polls))). They laughed and called me a crazy conspiracy theorist, told me DRUMPFS CAMPAIGN IS OVER and that I need to get a hold of reality. Funny isn't it?
Remember how many times Drumpfs campaign was over? Do you remember when Hillary was so far ahead she was going to make Texas blue? Remember when she was so far ahead she wasn't even thinking about trump any more and was focusing on taking red states and down ballot? Remember the 95, 98, 99% win for Clinton the day before the election?

Why haven't these people been rounded up and slaughtered for crimes against the people?
Post your best polls and never forget, Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Bump

thanks, forgot you only got replies for blacked threads

based CNN

NY Times very respectable

pol is now populated by 14 year old faggots who create a one line "xyz btfo by abc" posts

my personal winnings

Anyone else was the only one in their family saying Trump would win? I knew it was confirmed and told everyone when shillary cancelled her fireworks show, nobody believed me even though my whole family voted for Trump. I tried to tell them, literally nobody likes her, thousands of passionate people showing up at a Trump rally vs a handful of shills and degenerates at a shillary "rally". Got a text from my mom on election night when Florida went for Trump saying something like "oh my god user you were right all along" was pretty satisfying desu

polls tend to be wrong when you rig an election.

very satisfying

>Live in burgerland
>Know Trump would win a year in advance
>Trump is the underdog to normies
>Illegal to bet on political elections

Why live...could've profited

Cry more nigger

damn. unlucky but just so you know there is a way you can bet in us, they're allowed to do it because its run by a university for research purposes. but they do limit you not sure how much.

>predictit.org

I bet $100 on Trump on website through Mexico... Won $400

I was going to bet on Trump, bought bitcoins and was ready to place the bet. But the polls tricked me and I decided I would just be wasting money. On the plus side my bitcoins have increased in value, I guess I'll buy some drugs with them.

I feel a deep comfy warmth every time I see this picture

"systemic polling error" = bullshit polls. I can't blame Nate Silver. He's not a pollster, and he foolishly assumed the polls were real. His analysis was based on the assumption that voting patterns would be similar to recent past elections. This election was unlike any previous election, so whatever analysis you used in previous elections goes out the window.

>night of the election
>only put £5 on Trump

FUCK

I remember when Florida flipped for Trump and CNN was the only network not reporting it, clinging to their narrative to the last breath. What a ride that election was.

You could have just used predictit.

If that's real, I'm so jelly I could murder someone right now.

Seriously that's enough money to pay off all your tuition fees in some places.

Oh CIA, you.

He also cherrypicked some polls. He'd give some obscure polls that showed clinton ahead an A rating, and other polls that showed Trump ahead, a B or C rating.

Let's not forget his (((poll adjustments)))

Oldfag here, the moment i saw the difference between rally numbers I knew something was wrong and how the media ofcourse reported on it.
However that is what makes it so hard to believe Trump wasn't supposed to win.
Either this is the greatest cover up since 9/11 or these people in power had become so fat and lazy they're just rendered mute by this point.
Sort of feels like the latter seeing their reactions everytime a sensitive subject comes up or when Trump is in the same room lol.

The polls were hilarious

I made countless threads about how the polls were rigged, yet so many people kept telling me "Oh no that's what they said with Romney blah blah, the polls are 100% accurate, you're just losing lol"

So funny to see how I was 100% right.

The polls were clearly rigged and anyone who did their research could see it and could have predicted Trump winning just like I did.

Saving your pic of post-apocalyptic irradiated nate.
Will trade for this pic of sleazy creeper nate.

Also here is one of my favorite ones

'nuff said.

Dude I made 10k on predictit. It's legal in USA.

anyone concern trolling or losing faith has only been here since the election; i know because I'm one of them and I feel an unease. hardcore Sup Forumsacks need to stay strong, set an example for the weak willed.

I don't understand why it wasn't so easy to see, and the fact that Brexit occurred only months prior, it's amazing that they did not consider the hubris and systemic errors in polling.

When you say everyone who supports Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe, and then ask, "by the way, who are you voting for?" You're going to skew polls.

There was more to it than that. It wasn't so much that they were intentionally rigging them, it was that they didn't question the results. They didn't consider any possible errors in their methodologies because they were satisfied with the results.

Activist judges do this, too. They favor the disposition and reach a conclusion before even considering the merits.

this is great

Oh yes, the frantic scrambling in Washington was and is solid indication Donald was not supposed to win.

>Post your best pol

Do you think Le Pen will win in France?