What is the best city in North America to live in? I liked Montréal when I visited. Also Boston was really nice

What is the best city in North America to live in? I liked Montréal when I visited. Also Boston was really nice.

Both are shit.

Try cities to the interior. Try boise.

You should go to Baltimore. Baltimore is the best city in all North America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway Find a good small town. Big cities are shit. Somewhere like Beaufort, NC, has everything you'd need and is still small enough to know the whole town.

Boston

Unlike most of the US we have a commuter rail

The top 5 nicest north American cities are all unironically Canadian

>Small town
>NC

Go back to your shitshack in the Outer Banks or the fucking woods

>wanting to live in cities
Hello Chang/Ahmed/Jamal

Montreal's a degenerate shit hole. Lived there for a few years until the arab invasions started.

Montreal fag here. It's shit.
Roads are always under construction so lots of traffic.
City is filthy other than tourist spots, especially in speing when the snow melts.
Filled with drunk hobos.
Way too many (lefty) students, and lefties in general.
Niggers, arabs, chinks everywhere. Shitskins are loud at night and quite dangerous.
Drugs everywhere, can't go to a park and not see a syringe.

Only good thing is that it's not as expensive as other cities in Canada. Would rather live somewhere else in Quebec.

>drugs everywhere, can't go to a park and not see a syringe
stop living in Montréal nord or Maisoneuve

Small towns in NC are the only good small towns.

I'm in NDG.

I hear East St. Louis is beautiful. Also Flint, MI

vancouver

too expensive
thank you chinks

In the US Dallas, Richmond, and Minneapolis are all pretty good.

I like salt lake
T. Mormon

probably memphis or cleveland

The only escapes are Westmount, Mount-Royal, Cote-St-Goy/KikeStead and pockets of Outremont. The rest of the city needs to be nuked.

>Shitskinds are loud at night and quite dangerous
Why I left. Tired of seeing people's cars being broken into, wondering when mine will be next and having to look over my shoulders at night.

Citywise it's okay, but you're better off in the towns directly north or south of that place. It's starting to get lib infested and have been screwing themselves over with their lesbian mayor.

Provo's starting to transition to an actual city from all the new tech companies flooding in with how cheap it is to live there, and if Cali breaks off a good portion of Silicon Valley is moving there. Just hope they hire local and not take their workers with them.

>Boston

literally the sjw capital of the east coast

What about Ottawa? I'm Canadian, in school in the US though. I'm moving back soon and I can sort of go wherever I want so I'm just thinking of my options.