If your piece of shit ugly faggot of a >>>>>>president fucks up with us getting avocados from based Mexico...

If your piece of shit ugly faggot of a >>>>>>president fucks up with us getting avocados from based Mexico..I will fucking snap.

Fucking drumpfaggot is fucking up years of negotiations.

>electing a literal retard

Good job ameretards

Other urls found in this thread:

cametrading.com/en/summary-of-global-avocado-market
youtube.com/watch?v=mS0coCmXiYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will substitute avocados with our pumpkins and then you will graciously lick our ball sacks

Chilean hass avocados are better than the tasteless oily shit the mexicants give us.

I'll come down there and slap your mother across the face with my cock dipped in Mexican guacamole while tour dad who has a massive cuck holding fetish..watches.

>Muh avocados

What the fuck did you just say?

Those explosives look low energy

Op is priming us for the Super Bowl

Some weird avocado shit is gunna go down

Why are you in Canada Jeb?

A leaf is content when his country is falling to immigrants and there will be no future for white children but the second he isn't able to buy a fruit anymore, he's ready for revolution.

The leaf is a strange creature

Jeb tried to warn us.

>TFW no more Sunday Funday

Awww sweetie pumpkins are you upset over your itty bitty mexicunt restaurant going broke?

Fat boy seemed distressed. Go suck on some syrup fat ass.

It's no secret that the only thing liberals care about are avocados, we used to make fun of them for it all the time so they stopped obsessing over them

You must be young enough to not remember this so let me be the first to call you a queer donut-punching avocado fucker

Americans are literally retarded. I feel bad for you wastes. You truly believe drumpfaggot is a good president. Kek. Literally destroying years of hard work. Anyway. Fuck drumpfaggot. If he fucks up with us getting avocados I will personally fuck him up.

>when you value guac more that security
t. pathetic

we got your back america
>The seventh ranking exporter, the Dominican Republic, is preparing for the new season. Local consumption and exports are growing every year; thus, there is a search for opportunities to expand production. Permit to export to the United States has again been secured. Producers have received this news with relief, because the United States is a major consumer. Some common varieties for domestic consumption and for export are ‘Pollock’, ‘Semil’, ‘Choquette’, ‘Dr. Depuis’ and ‘Carla’. The most important variety is the ‘Semil’. The Dominican Republic ranks seventh among the largest avocado producers in the world. Production of this fruit in the country has grown by almost 14% between 2002 and 2014.}
cametrading.com/en/summary-of-global-avocado-market

I just convinced my to start an avocado plantation.150,000 avocado trees incomming

did you overpay for your guaca bowle? stay mad.

Here I was thinking leafs only ate moose meat with syrup

Came here to post this

Must suck living in a country that cannot grow Avocados. I get as many as I want from just two trees in my garden and there is still loads to spare.

I still chase homeless people away trying to steal my avo

Jeb what are you doing in Canada?

I feel bad for some of you blinded drumpfaggot supporters.

Either way. I think Canada could start a trade agreement with Mexico that leaves your country out. And when drumpfaggot gets ousted USA can join.

IS that jeb bush's bowl?

Bluepill me on the avocado, it's just an overglorified cucumber.

>Trying this hard to be like Australia

R8 now i'm enjoy'n my rico guacamole :')

probably a measly 200 ft/sec burn rate

why don't you leafs go directly to mexico instead of worrying about america? you can fly around us you know. Or do you expect us to keep importing that trash and trucking it to the border just to make it more convenient and cheap for you?

>MAGA!
>b-but the g-guacabowle

a year from now guac will bee the only thing you can afford

Doesn't California grow most Avacados?

eat onions like a man

>Doesn't California grow most Avacados?
no

Based mexicano. I just had some also with my breakfast. Thanks for the avocados!

yeah! how will I be able to eat delicious cuckamole?

A good Canadian substitute for avocados are potato's

Drumpfaggot Swiss supporter

Lmfaoooo. Go eat Albanian cock.

>having to buy foreign avacados when they are your only export other than shitty cars

GUAC'D

You already lost if your only argument is avocados.

>three white guys and a robot picking apples.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS0coCmXiYU