How did it flip so hard in 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgzi80dVelA
youtube.com/watch?v=imjL8dfJVkA
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
rebogallery.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's what happens when conservatives abandon entertainment, news, and academia for 30+ years: there's no counter the the liberal narrative.

it didn't. the right went insane
youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q

>it didnt

Uhm... kay?

>the right goes insane so its ok for the left to be worse

>its never the fault of the left
>ever

How can anyone think like this?

Your rich are in conflict with each other. They are mobilising their plebians.

I think there is a substantial group of Left-ists,, who probably do not vote democrat, that have the values of a 1960-1970 "hippie"

I would probably describe myself as one.

wait, the left moves more to the right and that's worse than the extremest?

Silver man will hang for this probably.

>college kids
>all of the left

The right literally doesn't believe in science anymore, they are removing regulations on the banks (dodfrank), most people on the right literally think Jesus is coming back.

you know the politicians moved right, not most ppl. right?

public education over the past 30 years combined with the fact that people are really fucking stupid.

The left have been brainwashed by the eternal Jew.

you know the leftist are mostly just trolling the shit outta the ignoramus wingnuts, right?

They were always this noxious.

> free speech
Only speech subversive to western culture is "free"
>free love
"Empower" people to degrade moral character of the west.
>hippies
Enough said.
>down with the government man
Only capitalist government.
>war is evil
It was never in question whether or not war is evil. What was is if war was necessary. Of course the Jane-Fonda Marxists thought war in defense of "reactionaries" was unnecessary.

She used to be fuckable like twenty years ago.

You need to take a harder look at the fucking hippies.

>literally

It didn't flip, it progressed. The 'hippie' movement was the culmination of jewish and communist efforts throughout the 30-50s. White americans appropriated it for themselves and abandoned their new ideology just as quickly as they adopted it.

The appropriation is reflected in the music. "Folk revival." A good starting point is to investigate Woody Guthrie.

The biggest banks wrote Dodd frank though.
"The right are removing (((regulation))) that Wells Fargo wrote so that little banks can't compete with it."
And the left considers this evil.

Leftists used to wait at airports for Vietnam vets to return home, and welcome them by screaming that they're murderers and baby-killers.

They've always been insane.

The Left have always been terrible. History was taught to place them on the right side of history.

>the left are so retarded that they support "regulations" just because that's their name, regardless of what they do.

Nothing honestly

The hippie youth is now in the goverment and the media. And todays youth is contrary by being conservative.

According to
Both parties are jews.

intelligentsia tends to lean to the left and the right attracts rural dumbfucks
it's really not that hard to figure out

but leftist jews aren't the zionist

What if I told you that the "hippies" were the same as they are in 2017. They were just as militant but we didn't have Sup Forums to counter their "peace and love" propaganda. They are literally doing the same thing today, saying "We support love" and "Love trumps hate". If they had their way the only thing people would remember about this time period is that a bunch of peace loving Democrats stood up non-violently to Drumpf.

republican party patriots are the israel firsters

>live in south texas, study hard, left leaning atheist, in academic competition.
>redneck hick body builder who looks retarded and gets in fights regularly enters team
>decimated everyone intellectually without effort while sipping jungle juice from a camel back, during school, and during competitions.
>try my hardest
>he beats me and all other contenders and wins state.
>completely shitfaced drunk he gives his speech.
>goes national and places third.

They are not dumb.

>flip

No, it's just a natural evolution of the 1960s ideology. Read about Herbert Marcuse, the New Left, they fought for free speech because their speech was incriminating, now that it's not, they seek to incriminate intolerant speech, it's all just a play for power.

Also >free love is fucking degenerate and disgusting as fuck.

>dude not all [x] are like that!

back to the drawing board I guess..

Neither party is in any way left wing. They are both right wing parites. One right wing party appeals to social conservatives and the other appeals to social liberals.

The economy does not seem to be up for debate in american politics. Its right wing. Thats it.

All Australians are shitposters.

Twitter
Facebook
Phone texting
No one capable of processing more than 140 characters in an argument.
Move from one subject to next in seconds
The medium (Internet) is the message
The Internet is shallow
The message is shallow
People are shallow

You said intelligencia leans left but the real truth is that state supported leftist indoctrination centers lean left.

i agree

how far gone do you have to be to believe this?
yet I see it all the time

it's almost like they want it to be true so it is true

wait, I thought republicans have been brainwashed by the eternal jew.

the rabbithole goes deeper than we thought bros, they played everyone

Soviet subversion.

You seem to conflate those violent antifa fucks with maknstream liberalism.

This would be like liberals conflating the right wing extremist terrorists that shot up Canada last week with mainstream conservatism.

I happen to be socially conservative because we dont have the race problems the US or France has. The multicult does not look appealing.

I thought conservatives were all about law and order. Meanwhile, they are shooting up mosques. How did they flip so fast?

Left went insane as well. Politics in US got polarized on both sides to level where neither party serves normal people.

>be American
>forgets financial crisis of 2007-08 happened

Recession over bud. Its time to deregulate and get the money flowing again. Its standard practice.

And the hillarious part of this is that Trump has inherited a fixed economy. He gets to do the easy stuff. He gets to ease off on the brakes and make everyone happy. He is guaranteed reelection and everyone will call him a genius just for what is completly standard.

>be Irish
>forgets death of the Celtic Tiger

This. It's not often talked about, but there were some really violent leftist groups during the 60s and 70s.

no we're not. not even as racist as the left likes to portray us and those who are are mostly the older folk. imo you avg liberal is more cluelessly racist than your average redneck.

>Noam Chomsky
>not a left wing retard

Yeah, there were some car bombings at colleges and shit like that.

In the 60's they wanted those things to weaken USA so it get annexed by the USSR
But the USSR collapesed so now the want to turn USA into USSR
Got it?

Dude punch a Nazi meme is mainstream now and by Nazi they mean anyone who's not a communist.

Can you read? Coming out of a recession you degrulate to stimulate the economy. Then the trick is preventing over heating.
The celtic tiger certainly was a case of over heating that was made worse by the American financial crash.

That doesnt mean that Trump is not completely correct in deregulating now. He will be wrong some time in the future if he fails to prevent over heating.

>What happened to the liberal left?
Nothing happened. You're just too short-sighted to realize that this was the end goal of the 60s revolution and what it would ultimately morph into.

The geniuses thought that they could use marxists as the useful idiots who only focus on social issues to keep the plebs fighting as they get rich in the background. Now, the marxist shits got so much power within the party that they now have more pull than corporations and lobbyists, and are going to drag the party down with them. Trump winning has wounded them, but these prideful, arrogant retards are now doubling down and getting violent, alienating everyone to the right of Mao.

Here's something I bet you never bothered to ask yourself.
Who was it that told you the liberal left honestly believed in those things in the 60s?

Nothing changed. Their arguments are exactly the same.

fixed? its been propped up. interest rates a 0% to keep things looking good and lots of robbing peter to pay paul. hence why Trump is working hard to get jobs back in America and quick. chinas been cozy with us and our regulations up till Trump and they control alot of our debt.

It isn't the Republicans' fault that the Democrats totally ignored the working class in favor of empty identity politics and corporate pandering. The very fact that they dropped all the blue collar workers is a very big reason Trump as able to win, because it gave a Republican a legitimate chance to reach out to them.

Its recovering. He has an easy time on his hands.

Can someone lobotomize this Silverman character?

Hit the nail on the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgzi80dVelA

we get it you hate blacks. drumpf supporters are so ingorant

>The right literally doesn't believe in science anymore

Kinda like how race doesn't exist right?

>the right wing extremist terrorists that shot up Canada last week

You mean the guy who had likes on his facebook for both left AND right wing parties/candidates across the world? Or did the NDP become right wing when I blinked?

>mfw students keep on laughing

choose one, right? you gotta be pretty limited to think that he is a retard

your moron fellow travelers voted for
dumb down
trickle down union busting
nafta ect ect

youtube.com/watch?v=imjL8dfJVkA

At least they were recognized as dangerous and crazy among somewhat more legitimate protests that were peaceful instead of some wacko smacking a guy in the head with pipe because he wore a Trump hat and claimed it was ok because he was a nazi.

You're slightly off:
The left pre 1930
>we must seize the means of production
>unions fight for class consciousness
>theory is based on economy: the system will collapse because its internal contradictions will grow and hamper productivity and growth
>everybody must be prepared to fight

The left 1968
>fuck war, war is bad, m'kay
>fuck nazis
>dude weed and free sex lmao
>theory is based on Mao and Stalin who would happily kill the ones who praised them in west first

The left 2010
>fuck workers, you need a gender degree to fight musoggyknee
>fuck being productive, somebody will do everything for me
>dude cocain and free abortions lmao
>theory is based on the notion that reason and thinking are evil

The left in 2010 is a consequence of the left in the 1960s, the actual flipping was after ww2 when in whole europe the anglos and soviets destroyed all european societies

That whole 'riot to suppress free speech' thing just a prank?

Trump inherited a bubble. Like bush did.

Multiple bubbles.

There's another real estate bubble, a car loan bubble, an education bubble...

All that needs to happen for them to burst is raising the interest rate.

Commies and Cultural Marxism by the KGB

Yuri Bezmenov is the best entry level redpill to this go look for his former missions at the KGB

>Get drafted, goto war and have to do horrible things to survive. Finally get to leave.
> Come back home and a bunch of draft dodgers are calling you murder and baby killer.
>FML

I can do you one better:

>Don't get drafted by the US military
>Get drafted by the French military when you've never lived in France because you're a dual-citizen
>Only find out you were drafted years later because the French government wants to imprison you for draft-dodging

when the founders envisioned free speech
I think they were talking about people with radical ideas, not oppressing minorities

Not anymore.

women politicians

>oppressing minorities

Do you mean people in the country illegally?

Because fuck laws, amirite?

>Not having an open border policy is oppression
Fuck off.

Poo Poo skin communist of convenience detected.

Hypocrite.

SSRI's and coddling. All these snowflakes grew up on psychotropic drugs while being told they were uniquely important and better than everyone else while attending substandard schools with no educational standards.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

also justice
seems like everyone else has an open boarder policy for us corporations whether they like it or not

Noam the jew

Poo Poo brains. Jobs =/= illegal migrants.
Shit come back from shit skin.

I thought he was an atheist

>also justice

You'll have to expand on that a bit.

>seems like everyone else has an open boarder policy for us corporations whether they like it or not

What?

I'm seriously having trouble parsing your thoughts. Do you mean temporary foreign workers?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

'The American Abramovic'

Hello FBI. This lady needs to be inveatigated as well.

rebogallery.com

He isn't using a tripcode you stupid fucking newfag.

Its pseudo intellectual shit flinging. The citizens of a country have no right to act in their own self interest.

Migrants should have equal rights to citizens. Remove citizenship basically. He is a communist of convenience. The moment he had some money he would not express these opinions.

He is a hypocrite.

Checked.

It all went according to the Alinsky plan. We had actual Marxists running our gov't for the last 10 years. The current state of affairs is the logical progression of this.

>posting Chomsky unironically

Her normal "muh vagina" comedy is shit, so she's going with the edge lord route this time.