What should Trump do about the NASA?

what should Trump do about the NASA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elon musk gets to mars which has way lower escape velocity, no niggers, and methane.
methane makes rocket fuel!

Can we like, kill everyone and start over I'm sick of this shit.

Defund it and use that money for grants for private companies. That or Trump could purge NASA leadership

Stop funding them and start funding Elon Musk instead

Trump wants to fund NASA and get America on Mars

Ungrateful fucks

Sell it to SpaceX

I'm waiting for the meteor to hit tbhfam

BTFOOOOOOO

He should do it.

>first president in space

Defund

blast those fuckers out of orbit

Trump actually wants to fund nasa further these assholes are just virtue signaling

Refund it. Give the money back to the American people. give tax breaks to Virgin Galactic and Space X and anyone else who wants to get in the space buisness. Let private industry leap forward with space and it will be a whole lot more efficient.

>increase funds
launch negros and other shitskins into space

Defund it.
That money could be used for good.

He should be the first president in space desu

Friendship with nasa ENDED

ELON MUSK is my new BEST FRIEND

For supposedly being smart, attacking the first president in decades who states he wants to give you more money sure is dumb.

who /intergalactic trump space fortress/ here

Abolish and start a fresh.

He needs to go ahead and make an example out of someone so that people stop this shit. He also needs to let loose the police on the rioters.

Methane can only work if it has something to oxidize.
There is nothing on mars to do that unless you make a powerplant to take Oxigen out of the CO2.

Lol trumo btfo

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gaslit does an intelligent adult need to be to legitimately think Trump is evil?

>but how will people know that we aren't evil racist bigots unless we tell them

>>>/plebbit/

Mmember when it was going to be the Space Station Freedom?

Underrated

How badass- the first U.S president in space

Doing it now would only result in opposition. He's going to let it run its course until the people are begging for salvation. If the blade is to fall, it must fall completely.

>(((evil)))
Genocide the juice

How the fuck did NASA manage to lose the original recordings of Apollo 11?

Increase nasa budget by 50 billion a year. Tell them to get people to the moon and mars by 2030. Then work on a torus habitat space station that will orbit at a Lagrange point.constructed from asteroid and moon materials.

Better yet, send some rapefugees up there

Cmon this can't be real. I don't believe that somebody can shitpost from space just like that.

>Uses an american rocket to go to the ISS
>it gets destroyed in an "accident"

>Uses a russian rocket to go to the ISS

>Uses a chinese rocket to go to the ISS

>Uses an indian rocket to go to the ISS
>it gets destroeyd in an accident

There is no winning scenario in here user.
Better drop this idea.

Hard 8

Get rid of it, go back to letting the Airforce let off the big rockets an sheit.
NASA's high altitude rocket planes aren't fooling anyone any more.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP BTFO
I want to see him being forcefully moved to space

>not having 20 different launches with 19 body doubles and one real trump

>not crashing all the 20 of them.

NASA is notorious for being "engineering smart." They're good at making cool toys and gadgets but they are awful at things like money management, politics and replacing O-rings

give them tons of cash

Same here. If I was rich I'd build a huge magnet to attract asteroids.

cut their oxygen off

Is Trump capable of handling any banter whatsoever? I'm beginning to think that Barron isn't autistic because Trump had him at 60 but just because autism runs in the family

Why would he trust a space agency who couldn't even get to the moon.
It's like the one good thing about China that they teach their kids that shit was fake.

Expose thier lies. NASA is a public front to hide the Navy space program. Spacewalks are done in pools. The inside shots are fine in planes or wires.

If you want to prove me wrong, just post a video of the most exciting part of a spacewalk... the depressurization chamber in action. A continuous inside to out shot.

How the fuck are US institutions in open rebellion like this? How have they not been purged?

what is it and institutions thinking they are an allowed a partisan opinion and pissing off their boss?

>what should Trump do about the NASA?

gas the kikes, obviously.

Can you imagine how mad the ETs would be at us if we infected them with Negus.

wtf i hate ISS now

It's not necessary that they're stupid, they're just more likely to fall for leftist propaganda.

>International Space Station doomed in tragic depressurization accident

>March 2, 2017

you guys are idiots holy shit

Can niggers be oxidized?

The military is the only key you really need.

:^)

>nothing in the news about this tweet
>no such tweet in their feed
Fuck you, OP. You are fucking fake news.

Why cause trumps full of hot air so bringing him aboard will fuck up the air pressure?

Trump is doing exactly what he should - he's changing NASA's mission to allow us to start mining rare earth metals off the moon and break any hope China had of economic dominance

>American education

NASA needs to be purged and rebuilt with military members.

Time zones, idiot. The ISS is so far away, they are almost a month ahead of us.

Kick those quota-women out and hire actual scientists/engineers.

holy fuck man that is retarded

edgy teens

>it was purely (((coincidence)))

>How have they not been purged?

Purged of what? People who think Donald Trump is a moron? There are not enough people to replace them with.

Apparently they were using their barbaric dating system that puts the day first.

Holy shit Euros are faggots.

>The one man in the picture is doing work

it would be more efficient to bury them under the earth to help reduce the amount of carbon present above ground nowadays

where are those pepes with the artsy annotations from?

Haven't you seen Hidden Figures?

Something that powerful would destroy the earth

This is something that really annoys me, it's incredibly unprofessional. Also, am i the only one who can see video related clear as day?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

I never felt as sorry for a black man as I do for the one in that picture.

might be from the UN report on Sup Forums

Yeah, fuck logic.

there is a UN report on Sup Forums?
what timeline am I in right now?

Yes that pic is from the UN report. Well worth reading, very entertaining """research"""

>in 2075 there will be a movie made about how the 270lb blue haired HR woman in charge of updating the twitter handles was the most important part of the missions in the current era

You know it's coming, goy

Based anglo strikes again

"lose"

Daily reminder that NASA was on Comet Ping Pongs friend list and vice versa.

Give more gibs to Musk.

Get with it, normie
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

the greatest

they actually commissioned a report on our memes

i get what you're saying, but you can't deny there's a charm to leveling the playing field down to a few hundred thousand brave souls. the strong & clever survive, society gets reshaped, there's a few brilliant centuries or millennia of recollection

i don't want everybody to die. i just want them to not be sucking down resources & ruining things.

Give NASA founding to SpaceX.Musk at least wants to go to space.

>American education

>Autism

oh well, I guess Trump will accidentally the moon landing

They will start by growing plants in a dome, it will produce more and more oxygen, they will also slowly pump oxygen out of the dome while regulating their own intake and in a number of years the planet will have an atmosphere.

I would leave them stranded up there. We'll see how smart they are when they're eating their own poop to try to stave off starvation a little longer.

But with no molten core to generate a magnetosphere to deflect solar radiation, will will just get stripped away into space. Sort of pointless. Just make dome cities.

You will never make that work unless you cover the surface with them domes.Mars needs gene-tailored algae spread all over it to kickstart oxygen production.

holy shit its legit

>Scientists insult Trump
>Trumptards: I would leave them stranded up there. We'll see how smart they are when they're eating their own poop to try to stave off starvation a little longer.

Why do Drumpf supporters get offended by everything?