Why do you hate brazilians?

We are anonymous so I would like if people give honest opinions on brazilians like me. Not only in online games, but specially in real life. Men and women. Everything.

Do you hate us? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzrcPp-L4E
youtube.com/watch?v=uZBiNJQxtGw
youtube.com/watch?v=UrsMph1vhL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degenerate, selfish and obnoxious people

Destroyed their wealthy, proseropus empire which if it kept its growth rate would be almost equal to America.
You took a huge, beautiful country rich with resources filled it with the 100 million subhumans and called it a day

Best national anthem imo

But really I can only credit you with thicc sluts that rock in bed. Everything else is pretty shit

too happy
don't take anything seriously
treat everything as a joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzrcPp-L4E

Anything above SP is Africa.

No one hates Brazil, retard
Its just a meme

Nobody hates you user, we all enjoy to watch your rekt .webms with machetes and flip flops

Why are you so much of an attention whore? What do you think they're gonna think when Brazilian kids usually flood online games and YouTube comments with their huehuehue bullshit? Just not act like the average Brazilian nigger and if someone still hates you ignore it. Stop opening threads about Brazil also, Sup Forumsacks couldn't care less, this is like an African country to them.

Good taste.

I don't hate Brazil. People just like being cunts and respond with
>nigger
>monkey
>huehue
everytime a Brazilian posts.

This, fuck all of you cunts

Mostly because your culture glorifies getting shit for free as if its an accomplishment and doesn't care how its attained.

One word : Favelas

youtube.com/watch?v=uZBiNJQxtGw

Yeah, but the main actor is actually a lefty liberal cuck. Really makes you think

It's just banter m8

I don't really hate you guys, what I hate are those fucking BRs selling drugs in my town, some years ago there was a fucking turf war between two neighborhoods with BRs over it

also why do you fuckers say "kkkkkkkkkk" what the hell man

Gabriel o Pensador and Boogarins are pretty good btw

You fuckers didn't invent the airplane.

Sub human

Gabriel o pensador seems like a leftist cuck to me but he is not bad.

When i laugh, i only use 3 K's, it's usually enough to represent a laugh.

I am seriously curious, why did you guys begin using it?

You never bother to learn spanish.

Outside of Sup Forums the only interaction I have ever had with Brazilians was in f2p online games in which the have been considered a cancer in every single one seemingly going out of their way to ruin the game for everyone. It's weird that no other country/demographic measure up to just how hated Brazilians are in the online gaming community. I know forever ago one huebro here explained what caused that problem but for the life of me I've already forgot it. Outside of online games that I don't even play anymore you guys are alright. You've got your Brazilians are the best ever people that are hard to stand, but they seem to be a very vocal minority. Don't really have any complaints other than that.

Don't take everything I say too seriously, and since I havn't been to Brazil I can't add much more. Just remember to roll with the Sup Forums punches, we burgers have to do the same.

man makes good music, still a leftist tho, most of the media is leftist, but there's still good stuff there if you can see past it

>What do you think they're gonna think when Brazilian kids usually flood online games and YouTube comments with their huehuehue bullshit?

This so much. I hate going to youtube videos and people are like "Who's BR here?!" or "Where da BR at" and then thousands of replies with "HUEHUEHUE" or "hello i'm from brazil" or even "Brazil represent!".

So fucking stupid. There's also not much stuff left to take pride here, so patriotic reasons are not even an argument for such behavior.

Favelados, they make no sense.

In the subject of great brazilian musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrsMph1vhL0

Damn lyrics are just brutal.

You have a serious tranny problem, nobody hates you guys though (generally speaking).

fuck those guys then, kids here now use that, it's fucking cancerous

We hate each other in deep of our hearts, why foreign people wouldn't do the same?

Yeah that's right burguer boy
We are worst than german people

nice

>Why do you hate us?

Because after you brazillians take a shit, you wipe and unironically put the shitty toilet paper in the trash bin instead of the toilet. And then you let it stay there for a couple days before changing the trash.

What the actual fuck

K sounds like ka, so, one day, in the old MSN, some people started to use it and people adopted it as a trend because it was very fitting. Simply as that, sheep mentality, just like how HUEHUEHUE started as a retarded laugh, but people who didn't know about it quickly adopted and started to mutate it to things like UAHUHEUHAEHAHAEU to represent a dying of laughter, "this is crazy xD" reaction.

This is why Latinos are hated in general. White people who know they come from a shit culture dont try to prop it up as somehing better than it is. Even southern pride will only go so far.

Latinos know how miserable their countries are and how terrible the people inside of it are yet refuse to allow others to shame them into changing their ways.

Brazilians inparticular are black ugly moreno monkies who speak a goofy ass language and make scat/beastiality videos as if it was no big deal. Fuck Brazil.

>too happy
Depends of the state

I'd say you have good music but its just inferior latino music and samba is absolute cancer. I like some of your food, picanha is godly. But yeah, most of you are degenerate animals that think being a criminal is something to be proud of.

Lived there for several years. You guys are a bunch of self-loathing fags (the amount of dumb Brazilian sluts, even the white ones, willing to shack up with me at the drop of a hat and ignore their own men is disgusting), your culture is trite, vacuous and proactively annoying, your values and priorities are all fucking wrong and the disparity between South Americans in general and Anglos can readily be seen when you understand the level at which the average BRtard operates and the way in which the Moortuguese colonized and Britain did.

I don't hate you, but your "warm and personable" South American party-man shit is surface deep and fucking fake. Behind all that is a bunch of awkward and insecure BR dickheads that are even more lame than the cold and repressed Brits.

Re: Self loathing, you're not helping your case.

The Portuguese are in large part responsible for fucking up Brazil's racial demographics by engaging in miscegenation IMMEDIATELY upon arriving on South American shores and bringing tons and tons of niggers into the country as slaves, the descendants of which are now the biggest perpetrators of crime and lawless states. This is what is going to happen in the USA in our lifetimes.

This is correct.

There were vast swaths of non mixed European whites that immigrated to Brazil in the 19th and 20th centuries and the country underwent a similar demographic shift to the USA with their 90% to 60% white in 5 decades figure, but it wasn't enough and no amount of flooding the country with skilled and qualified white people will save it from the sheer rate at which mestizo mongrels and mulattos breed. The best they have is the South and choice parts of SP. The country is fucked, once brownies reach critical mass there's no going back.

I hate every nigger that isn't from the South or SP.

>Brazilians inparticular are black ugly moreno monkies who speak a goofy ass language and make scat/beastiality videos as if it was no big deal

WROOOOOOOOONG

You don't know nothing about the world, kid.

What is your ethnic background? Germanic?

desu I hate Britain more than I hate Brazil, because of posts like these. You cunts are so self-righteous it's disgusting. You think you're on some higher ground when in fact you people are pathetic scum. If I could bomb one place, it'd be Britain, if anything I feel sorry for Scotbros who have to breathe the same air as you pompous, depressive, self-loathing pieces of shit.

I still can't believe that Brazilians show in these things.

Come to think of it. I don't particularly think of Brazilians that much.
The only time I even hear about Brazil is
1. When you are destroying your rain forest and killing your indigenous people.
2. Committing horrible gang violence and creating neighborhoods that no sane person would go into.
3. an intense hate, and disregard for white people. Just about the only thing that all Brazilians can agree on.

Your neighbors are most really annoying, but Brazil is unique in the way that.. (if you don't want to deal with Brazilians, don't fucking go there.)

The USA is the biggest producer and distributor of CP and bestiality IN THE WORLD so you're not going to get much mileage out of that stereotype, dickhead.

Fuck you
RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
Portuguese colonies
Brazil
Mozambique
Angola
Kek

British colonies
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Hong Kong

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY
MOTHER OF THE FREE

meant for you

simmer down leaf

our leaders back then should have had a french treatment, every time I look at that part of our history it makes me cringe hard, fucking idiot king, wasting money like fucking goofballs

corrupt

75% (North) Italian, 25% Azorean Portuguese dating to the 3rd generation. I'm from Santa Catarina.

People hate you because people are afraid of you and the disorder that rules in Brazil. Your country is full of violent murderers and it's scary

Actually I like brazilians, I lived there for a couple years, and it was pretty good.

We saved your asses in the war you should respect us

Ay yo why does your country have no real sense of nationality and why does it feel like no one in the higher powers are working to build that?

How have you guys been a developing nation "on the rise" for decades but never advanced much from that?

Why does your country pride itself so much from being a diverse mix of different races, cultures and creeds, but still has a lot of racism, religious intolerance, and harbors pretty ununited selfish people? And why does that suddenly ''go away'' in Carnaval times?

Are all your people culturally cucked? Are you doomed to failure in the eyes of history?

They're annoying cunts who fuck everything up.

I should look at Brazil and see America's future?

I really like you guys, I mean, the upper classes or educated lower classes.

I don't like these funkeiro types though, they should be fixed.

t. American that has already spent 3 months here and will spend 3 more.

Also, São Paulo is based af

Interesting.

Water passing through an uninsulated, ungrounded piece of wire carrying 50 amps at 240 volts...inches above your head. What possibly could go wrong?

kek confirms

Also Santa Catarina's cities feel whiter than most of America's, but without the toxic elements USA has

>
I'm amazed by how people are oblivious to their own country. To one side, i'm glad. The more people think SE is great, more people stay there.

fpbp

But in all seriousness, I reminisce when brazil was a dominating sporting nation. Rio 2016 was a mistake.

Brazil is an evil place. I've been all over the world, and I mean ALL over the world. But the only time I've ever felt evil as a palpable presence was when my wife and I stopped at Sao Paulo on a cruise about 5 years ago.

As soon as I stepped off the gangplank I felt it, like a low-floating cloud hanging over the city. It's difficult to describe after the fact, kind of like describing a dream or something, but the closest I can come is to say that I felt like something bad was going to happen at any moment - a feeling of foreboding.

I remember a small girl running up to my wife and handing her a straw doll. She took it, it seemed innocent enough. Then the girl ran away, and about 5 minutes later my wife told me she was getting a headache. A few minutes more and we had to stop at a restaurant so she could go vomit in the bathroom. She left the doll behind in the bathroom, and almost immediately started feeling better.

We never discussed it, we just looked at each other and headed right back to the ship. We spent the next two days in our cabin, couldn't sleep, couldn't wait to leave the port.

It's not something you can really put your finger on. My wife and I are both Christians though, and we assume that we both received some kind of spiritual warning that day. There's something rotten in Brazil. I don't hate Brazilians, but the only way I will ever see another Brazilian is if they come to New York, because I will certainly never go to Brazil again.

Your nigs, just get rid of 100000 and you will be fine

who else is watching non stop brazil on best gore. those prison riots have been great!

Nothing. Just properly isolate it and have an independent switch. My family never had a problem with it, nobody ever died... Most pictures posted here are terrible and just to trash on us, but if you do the things properly, you will never have a problem.

I hear Brazil has a lot of pagan beliefs

>don't take anything seriously
Because this country is a joke. There's even a kinda of famous quote by de Gaulle, "Brazil is not a serious country".
I backpacked across Europe a few years ago, and whenever I met another brazilian I faked about my home country (I speak italian too and have an italian passport so they just suck it up). It made everything easier because people respect you more.

Babies first macumba experience.
These fucks literally sacrifice chicken and let it rot in the streets.
It's voodoo on steroids

I really try to like our country but i really can't. If Lula gets elected in 2018 i'll be leaving this shithole

Same desu

>Just properly isolate it and have an independent switch.

Except 90% of the time nobody does that, like in the pic.

That shower is the stuff of nightmares. Of all the painful, agonizing ways to die, being electrocuted in a shower is pretty close to the top.

Your shower is probably hooked up properly because you're white, but I'd rather smell like a baboon than risk death in some crappy favela bathroom.

>tfw you've gone to macumba places b4 but you shouldn't tell people

The redpill is strong in that place. You would be surprised how it's a missing factor in many theories and how it's an extension of christianism.

Brasil is 3 countries, one flag. Papua New Guinea in the Northwest. Africa in the Northeast. and Western Europe in the South. The southern folks hate the northeast. Even Paulistas hate Cariocas (from Rio). The different regions can hardly even understand the different dialects. Southern Brasil is based, they shoot MST turds on site. Southern Brasil has more cultural heritage than most Merkins. Hard working people. No libtards. Southern Brasil nearly became independent and joined Nazi Germany in the war.

truth hurts frogman, we lost it all

>paganism is an extension of Christianity
They're going to hell

i like brazil

Are you Brazilian tho

You seem to really know our shit, burger. Are you really american?

>spells it Brasil
Yeah he ain't white

There is no need for big hot water heaters because the average daily temps are so warm - would be a waste of energy, something Brasil doesn't have a lot to waste. So the electric showerheads are a good idea. Hardly anyone gets electrocuted by them. Actually very safe.

Emigra detected

I have lived in BR a lot and traveled to every state in BR. I have many many friend and business relations in BR. Know the country better than I know my own (NYC).

Indeed it is, that house probably never had a shower before, looks like an isolated house from the North region. So, in order to install it and evade breaking the wall to properly install the water pipes and switch (so he could save money, because, well, poverty x essential needs), he just went "fuck this, i want it now, i need it now", and made that aberration of installation.

Your posters on political threads here only spout bullshit. There's a ratio of 85% shitpost from most Americans. You guys are at the high nineties.

I don't know what to tell you dude, your country's shit.

>self-loathing fags
Yes, that's what happens when there is violence everywhere, nobody respects the space of others and pressure everyone to act like a party retard that don't give a damn about education, being hard working, being honest.
>your values and priorities are all fucking wrong
Again, that's the reason I hate my country.
>but your "warm and personable" South American party-man shit
Same shit.

>Lived there for several years.
You must have lived in a higher upper class part of a median size city or in a isolated house in the middle of nowhere to not have acquired a hatred for the brazilians.

>Sourthern Brazil
>No libtards

What's Rio Grande do Sul these days...

born and bred Merkin, but traveled a lot to BR.
BR's biggest problem isn't the people in the NE. It is the geography. There is a mountain range that separates the coast from the interior. This makes it extremely expensive to transport goods from the few ports to the interior and vice-versa.

Interesting. So if I want to visit Brazil, the south is where I should go?

>If we're brazilians that hate brazilians in the board to we'll be accepted
There thread.
There goes your mistake, nobody is judging you a priori here, if you behave like a depraved monkey that spit opinions out of your ass with nothing to add to the conversation, you'll be treated like one.
You're willing to cry and beg more than you're willing to pick up a book and educate yourself, brazilians are as dumb as their previous Portuguese and Spanish counterparts on the fact that they retain that sense that they need to develop themselves economically before intellectually, and that is why you'll be a reason of laughter throughout all the world.
Your parents teach you these values, that their grandparents taught them, and so it goes on and on.
If you think most of the world is different and willing to act otherwise, it's for your detriment and you might as well understand that new generations are as worthless and abhorent of the intellect as yourself.
The best trait of a brazilian is that he loves to clean himself in the dirt of the others, that doesn't mean he's clean.
And that says a lot about a Cultural Marxist country that sold all it had to be part of the UN.
Poor people, poor leaders, poor individuals, have nothing to add to the discussion in the board, intellectually speaking.

What war?

i grew up watching brazilian soap-operas and thought brazil was awesome.

years later i visited liveleak and saw the real brazil

too*