Trump tells Ukrainian politician: Not lifting sanctions on Russia

P00tin BTFO.

Don't fall for the russian propaganda. Trump is by no means abandoning Ukraine. He met with one of the leading opposition politicians from Ukraine and reassured her about American commitment already.[1] In fact, he may well take a harder stance regarding the conflict soon. But first there needs to be new elections in Ukraine. He hates the current president, Poroshenko, and his government specifically for trying to interfere in the American elections against him. It's a personal grudge.[2]

>Trump tells Ukrainian politician he won't lift Russia sanctions
[1] politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631
>Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
[2] politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Ukraine is a very important geopolitical chip the U.S. has, they won't abandon it entirely no matter what

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lucifer-Principle-Scientific-Expedition-History/dp/0871136643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt even the ruskies were expecting him to be "Putin's guy". It was pretty obvious all along that this wasn't happening if you actually spent any time reading what the various republicans he was putting into his administration were saying

They expect so much from every newly elected POTUS and end insulting him in state owned MSM in one year or so. True since Clinton bombing Serbs.

>True since Clinton bombing Serbs.

That was fucking inexcusable though. They even bombed the Chinese embassy in Serbia "to send a message".

[[[Yeltsin]]] (family name: Yeltzman) was such a weak piece of fucking scum president for Russia that it really would not have gone down like that in Serbia with any other guy in charge of Russia, even Gorbachev.

At least, Trump and Putin did announced that they will work together against ISIS.

From russian propaganda, Lavrov and other speaker already said, that they have strong doubt that the sanctions will be withdrawed/lifted. - that was one week ago.

What a fucking cuck.

Saudi Arabia and Ukraine supported Clinton, yet he still kisses up to them, even going as far as preparing the stage for a war against Iran.

The jews hurl mud at him 24/7 and he is cucking for them too.

America must be nuked, there is no other solution to the anglokike problem.

Now that I think about it, Trump is actually German/Scottish and not even an anglokike.

So the conclusion is that Westerners must all be gassed.

Even Hitler cucked for islam and the biggest thing he accomplished was to kill millions of Russians. Westerners are the enemies of the White race.

#OpenBordersForUkrainianQts WHEN???

>sl*vs
>white

You westerners are basically a paler shade of jews.

I can't never understand and can't figure out till today, that American always with unsubstantial argument "white". It's like trying to understand a woman who is lacking of content.

Holding foot in Ukraine is enormous leverage on Russia. And seeing Trump understanding the value, and being immune to pol/ Putin cocksuking hype is an opposite of cuckoldry.

Lmao moskals BTFO.

feels good man

Time to dump the Trump. He is going down as the worst president in history and leading America's downward spiral. Russia still wins.

As a Russian immigrant living in America I agree. This is absolutely disgraceful. I voted for, donated to, and ranted and raved about him to everybody I knew for months, and he stabs my mother country in the back.

Shameful. I thought nothing could make me dislike him, but from this point forward I am anti-Trump. If he won't support Russia I won't support him. Fuck western whites with a rake.

>But first there needs to be new elections in Ukraine.
aka Putin's puppet?

You will have your legs broken sooner or later.

Westshits have no business in Ukraine or anywhere near Russia's borders.

Hold that leverage, one day an actual patriot will replace Putin and will put all of you fucking shits in your place.

>t. butthurt mongol rapebaby
>t. east german russian rapebaby
>t. based best slavs

+1 :D

Already are.

They're pretty overrated though. The girls, not borders.

>this passage in this book is describing the behavior of a once superpower superorganism that is declining in its status in the global pecking order

amazon.com/Lucifer-Principle-Scientific-Expedition-History/dp/0871136643

>2017

>the American superorganism is turning a blind eye to the Russian superorganism's obvious continuous aggressions against the weaker Ukrainian superorganism

>stronger organisms always and only bully weaker superorganisms

>superorganisms pretend not to see the bullying of stronger superorganism else they would seek to bully that superorganism for its transgressions on a weaker superorganism

>yet the American superorganism is currently bullying Iran, Mexico, because they are weaker superorganisms presently

>proof that the Russian superorganism is stronger than the American superorganism

I hope you read it and understand.

Go back to your balalaika, bitch. Did you really thought POTUS would be not pro-American, but pro-slavshitkistan?

whiter than you, you almost certainly are part nigger

>czechs
>slavs
lequestionmarksnigger.jpg

are they shacking up with hussars thereby driving down the market value of uptight hussar women so the latter strive to become better?

Oooh sounds scary.

You can't elect prorussian in Ukraine next I dunno. 50 years.

Crymeariver, gypsy boy.

Now I know why all these American flags shill for Russia all the time

It's not paid trolls/shills, just shitty unpatriotic Russian diaspora

You have to go back Ivan Smith

>t. brown jewish man with black ancestry

Nice try, fella. What are you? Multiculturalism Missgeburt aka Freak with white leather caused by vitiligo, claimed to be "white" according to your mentality?

>Trump working against the Iron Princess

Why are we supporting this cryptostate

the Russians are the only group in the JewSA without a lobby or a serious presence or anyone who would object over casting them as the baddies in every fucking ((hollywood)) film you make

Good topic but niggerfaggots are raiding us and it shows in these replies and in other threads, so: Sage.

All I can see is greenstuff, I should probably take a break from /tg/.

B-but Trump is Putin's puppet?

Thank you for keeping Mordor away from Gondor, Americans.
God bless you and youe country. kill niggers :)

>Princess
princesses are young pure maidens, not middleaged single mothers with careers

What's that... something in the wind... sounds like.. tatar ramblings...

Who is that in the picture?

Oh no they cast a big nosed bald Russian as a bad guy in a movie. The horror. Did your feewings get hurt or something?

I guess they're also not 2 star generals with a seat on the State Duma by age 36, with a law degree and having ruled over a region during an exchange of power

Meanwhile in the US, we have lardbeasts marching with "pussy hats" and screaming rape if you disagree with them

Natalia will be the victory

>the Russians are the only group in the JewSA without a lobby or a serious presence
You can't seriously think that Russians in the USA don't have a lobby right?!

>Gondor
>Not Moria
Kek. But anyway Sauron did nothing wrong.

Why can't we get Ukranian immigrants instead of mudslimes so we can have good high end brothels baka. Fuhrer trump pls

Mostly, they're just golddiggers with lower standards, i.e. a commieblock condo, a steady job, and not looking like dogshit is enough to get your dick wet without much effort. But they won't just leave you alone after that.

In my experience, the put together Ukrainian girls actually want to go back to their country, but right now it's fucked in one way or another.

You'll get what's coming to you Orcs!!!

>child book references

нy ты нe мoг нe oбocpaтьcя, пaн eбaный хoхoл

Michelle Obama also had a law degree

Oy vey
This is the biggest mistake tump could make rn.
Probably followed the advice of his (((((advisers)))
Doesn't he know that the Ukraine crisis was ochestrated by his die hard enemies, Neocons and Soros?
Doesn't he know that the ((((new GOVERMENT))) , with president ((((Waltzman)) and premier (((Groysman))) are puppets of his said enemies and were hardcore shilling against him and supported Clinton?

>Antagonizing Russia
JUST
Russian media are the only NOT demonizing him and riling up the populace over his every action

For fucks sake noone gives a fuck about cuckraine, it's Russian/polish clay anyway

Heт бyквaльнo ничeгo плoхoгo в дeтcких книг

Aмepикaнcкиe лeвaки их oчeнь любят. Really makes you think.

fug. This means Russia won't absorb them Ukies in the foreseeable future??

>according to three people briefed on the meeting

where are proofs

>tfw Sup Forums falls for the eternal Ivan.

Daily reminder that Russ-shits brought nothing but death to Eastern Ukraine, Chechnya, Dagestan , Ingushetia, Georgia, Tajikistan and Transnistria.

(((Voluntary))) Russian mercenaries are still stuck a few km behind Ukrainian borders and accomplish nothing because they´re constantly drunk on Vodka and lighter fluid.

>Thank you for keeping Mordor away from Gondor

Stop stealing our memes,you fucking non-country.

For all of the anti-racism and anti-xenophobia shit, it's still somehow acceptable if the person is Eastern European. Ridiculous. I wonder how they'd react if the media was full of games and movies about killing the Pakistani Menace.

Ignorant, Russophobic morons. Are you pajama boys so jealous that Eastern European men are actually high-test and actually look and sound like men? That we are actually what you go on here and act like a tough guy to try to convince yourself you are?

In this part about Japan before WW2 even started, the stronger Japanese superorganism had attacked and killed American civilians located in Asia many times, as Japan was currently invading China.

The Japanese were confident they would have victory because they were indeed stronger than the American superorganism at this time, which is why they eventually attacked Pearl Harbor, preparing for a military conquest with Nazi Germany.

Countries only attack countries that are weaker and only defend smaller countries from other ones only if they are stronger than the bully country. Which is why when Japan did all these attacks on Japan, no one on Earth, not even the American government defended them or retaliated at that time.

fuck you. Memes are universal

In this part about Japan before WW2 even started, the stronger Japanese superorganism had attacked and killed American civilians located in Asia many times, as Japan was currently invading China.

The Japanese were confident they would have victory because they were indeed stronger than the American superorganism at this time, which is why they eventually attacked Pearl Harbor, preparing for a military conquest with Nazi Germany.

Countries only attack countries that are weaker and only defend smaller countries from other ones only if they are stronger than the bully country. Which is why when Japan did all these attacks on Americans, no one on Earth, not even the American government defended them or retaliated at that time.

Stop spreading HIV

>ebil ivans killed peacefull chechens, dags and other muslim radicals we cant accept this!

>Chechnya, Dagestan , Ingushetia, Georgia, Tajikistan
Achmed please.

"""Intelligent""" neural network """translations""". Well done Jewgle.

Praise kek!
How? Condoms are expensive. I can't tell people NOT to fuck

Do you simply count that nobody will bother calling out your bullshit?

>Eastern Ukraine

helping innocent Russian people fight ZOG zombies, who attack them for the sin of not wanting to be part of Urine/EU/NATO

>Chechnya

OK Ahmed.

>Dagestan

Second chechen war started when Chechnya attacked Dagestan, so the Russians defended it actually.

>Ingushetia

What?

>Georgia

Again, saving innocent people who are also threatened minorities in Georgia and were the ones who were attacked.

>Tajikistan

Helping Tajikistan fight against islamic terrorists is not attacking Tajikistan, Abdul, are you a literal ISIS member?

>Transnistria

What do you even know about it

Hey dude I visited Sofia last month. It was cool

>blah blah blah i suck russian cock on the daily

You have to go back

You are literally discount Croatia,while they where fighting in Stalingrad you niggers where starving to death kek.

Also what makes you think sanctions are going to fully save you?

How about the khokhols stop bombing DNR and LNR already?

THEY are the aggressors in this shitstorm.

As long as Orcs are staying in the occupied territory, I don't care.

It's the Russian parts of Ukraine that are to blame

Russia is the headquarters of aids

>Again, saving innocent people who are also threatened minorities in Georgia and were the ones who were attacked.
Separatists are not innocent, we rightfully attacked them. there is nothing innocent about Ossetian subhumans. you need to get off Sup Forums we don't lick ass of minorities on here.

Is Trump, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

> abandoning Ukraine
Let him take it all pls. It's a huge broke 3rd world shithole the EU cannot afford. Make it the 51st state or smth

But i thought you where the ones who took the pig farm?Isn't this your assault to fully drive them out?

no idea

I'll take that as a yes. Must be tough being a weak little western pajama boy who will never become a real man. In Russia, if a rapefugee attacks our women we kill them. In America you go on Sup Forums and talk about how tough you are and post pictures of cartoons.

>we don't lick ass of minorities on here

Actually when the minorities are white (or at least certainly no less whiter than georgians) it's a bit different.

I fully support freedom for Catalonia and not because I hate Spain or something.

Hey dude. Krakow is fucking awesome. Why is Warsaw so much worse than Krakow?

You are the minority.

> he won't lift Russia sanctions
He really said that?

Yes. You want slaughter innocent people anymore

won't
Orcish scum messing with my keyboard

my burger education never touched ukraine
why doesnt it have the right to exist and why does Sup Forums fucking hate it so much. my family came from there 3 generations ago

>iranic-caucasoid people are white
Nice try moron, none of us are white, if you are talking about how light people are then Ossetians as dark as Eastern Georgian lowlanders and many Balkanians, definitely darker than western Georgians.
Catalonia is completely different, Catalonians have been living there forever, they didn't immigrate into Catalonia and kick out native population.

>Not even a month in his office
>lifting sanctions
Yeah, that wouldn't be suspicious at all, right. Literally non-news.

>assumes
>is wrong

Accept that Russia is a shithole, like Ukraine or Somalia.
They can´t do shit, only rape and spread their ugly mughead DNA.

What?

>innocent

you know he said that at he wasnt lifting sanctiins at the same time that he was literally lifting sanctions, right?

yes. innocent

>innocent

>khokhol aggressors
>innocent

Why don't you withdraw your troops if you're the "good guys"?

SNEK!

Tiflis is about as Georgian as Johannesburg is nigger.

Yes. Innocent.
Not soldiers. Civilians