Why is almost every of the World’s Best Companies Run by Indians?

Why is almost every of the World’s Best Companies Run by Indians?
Why can't you whites compete

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruchi_Sanghvi
rubrik.com/company/about/
forbes.com/billionaires/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHIT IN TOILET

Not an argument

Don't you poo in the loos do the work for insanely cheap wages and a goat? That's probably why.

>nazi salute
is he /ourguy/

No my uncle is a cardiologist in USA and he is rich AF

Cheap pseudo-slave labor.

and my dad works for Nintendo and my uncle's president of the USA

You cut the line to the bathrooms in half if you hire more indians, time is money.

Just because he can afford to have a toilet in his apartment doesn't mean he is rich.

>Better and efficient

No no he has a Lamborghini and a mansion

Name one that was actually started by Indians, not just diversity figureheads who report to the white majority shareholders.

If you had millions of dollars you would appoint some dumb Indian dude as CEO, this insures that he will be too dumb to try and change something and fuck everything up.

Dropbox

>in USA
Glory of 4,000 year old civilization
> get to poo in loo the united states

Same

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruchi_Sanghvi

>
A white guy and a persian. Next.

See

>Dropbox
>Arash Ferdowsi
>Nationality: Iranian American
>Born Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Poo in the loo

See

Dropbox was founded in 2007, you're talking about 2012 acquisitions.

Again, you lose.

Why do all indians work at 711?

He cooperated with Hillary during the election and tried to empower terrorists in Libya and Syria. The day of the rope cannot come soon enough for this poo

There's a billion Indians. So even if the average Indian is shit tier, the Indian talented tenth is 100 million.
There are a lot of brains to drain.

>Cove was a collaboration, coordination and communication product for organizations and communities. The company was acquired by Dropbox to bring co-founders Aditya Agarwal and Ruchi Sanghvi to the Dropbox team.

So they work at Dropbox now, and not in any high positions.
No one even knows what Cove is, probably because it is shit.

College students working for a living.
Not spoiled brats like whitey

If it was shit why they buy it

Indians have to acquire $ and status in order to slay women. Chad just has to work as a mechanic and Tyrone just needs to run low inhibition thug game.

Asian and Indian men need to run status and $ game in order to get 5% of what Chad and Tyrone gets. It goes to 0% if Indian and poor.

nah bro its all grown men and the occasional woman, also old

Because literally Gringos are just a bunch of retards with no culture nor talent

They import their talent from foreign countries, and protect their interests with lots and lots of guns

Basically just the typical Angloxaxons stealing treasures from other places

The founders are not indians, just the obedient managers.

/Thread
Now it all makes sense

>Not spoiled brats like whitey

I paid for my own school. I'm a cloud architect and you work at a call center.

Your jealousy of whites is understandable.

Hustle loyalty and respect.
Indian work ethic

>and you work at a call center.
Nope.
I am a nuclear physicist

Coming from a person of bean. Name one piece of technology used in you posting this message that wasnt invented by whites.

Processor, ram, router, OS, html, TCP, OSPF...

Anything.

>Gringos love to culturally appropiate me
>dont even realise that Im an indian

who do ya include in the gringos?
i must agree for north american but saying european are the same is just stupid

Shitposting was first discovered by a Mexican explorer

They found a canadian writting on a typemachine

why did Indian men always look so skinny and ugly

Cool, post a picture of the neutron absorption monitoring station where you work. I can easily spin up a PaaS or IaaS service with the name of your choosing.

You're welcome brother

Gringos = the people of dumbfuckistan

You cannot longer call that piece of shit united nor states

coincidentally, all companies ran by pajeets are the most shit

It's 10 at night here (Saturday)
The research facility has closed

Martin Cooper invented the cell phone. Picture from your nuclear lab please.

We invented Color Television and sold the patent, you imbecile

So no loo?

we own apple, microsoft, exxon, disney, GE, the list goes on

The owner of 7/11 near my house is indian

Because Indians are good at copy-pasting shit that someone else did

Jews ain't white- Pol ( Pol BTFO yet again)

Since you are a nuclear physicist, you'd be able to tell me why the study of black body radiation was so important in the early 20th century.

I can prove who I am, lets see if you can.

~nobody cares what u think wetback~

Cause it absorbs all radiation incident upon it and re-radiates energy which is characteristic of this radiating system only, not dependent upon the type of radiation which is incident upon it. The radiated energy can be considered to be produced by standing wave or resonant modes of the cavity which is radiating.

lol
notice none of them started these companies

theyre handed "CEO", because they'll do it for less, and makes the company look good/diverse.

>doctor and a cardiologist at that
>lamborghini

poo I shadowed many doctors and most are frugal and too busy to indulge in meaningless shit like that. cardiologist barely see their families.

He's a top tier cardiologist.
Only sees ex president and congressmen along with a few Hollywood celes

That's not what I asked. I asked why its study was important.

I'll let you try again.

This is high school physics

You are googling shit, That's why I made this question. Google won't save you, but there's an entire chunk of mandatory curriculum that would cover this subject.

I outperform all my fellow whiteys here at uni.

Barc?

blackbodies are used as optical reference sources for optical sensors

Why are you in a white country?

rubrik.com/company/about/

Holy fuck, you are a fucking liar.

Try again?

So I am not a teenage autistic living in a basement who just happens to learn something from his high school teacher 2 mins ago.
Gtfo

I have nothing to prove to you.

To outperform whiteys.

Then you shouldn't have sold the patent, wetback

Aah the ad hominem attack, I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Fucking lying call center pajeet.

The reason it was so important is that it lead to the discovery of the Planck Constant, which every nuclear physicist is familiar with.

Fucking loser.

Now, do you want me to spin up an SaaS cloud service with the name of your choosing or will you just take my word for it that I'm a cloud arch?

I CAN prove I am not a call center scrub.

She invented neither of those.

one thing is for sure, there arent any toilet company run by indians

>created by whites
>run into th ground by Indians

Every company who has an Indian CEO is progressively being destroyed

>We
Mexico is a multi ethnic society, just like the United States of America. what you mean is a white mexican invented it, and the brown mexicans will act like they put a color tv together themselves.

Why so butthurt gurpreet?

when curry nigggers take over the company is usually when they turn to shit see.
Cisco
Microsoft
Google
Apple

POO

Indians do an incredible amount of grunt work at these companies. You gotta throw them a bone to keep them happy.

lies, computers do not like to be hot and your country is...

DESIGNATED.

Time to get back to your job lying to old people, claiming you work for Microsoft and they have a virus, because Indians are parasites of modern society.

There's a reason your people are so shit poor.

>There's a reason your people are so shit poor.
Please enlighten me as well

Why are you so dumb and ignorant?

U just got pood by a canadian

Because they use the same form of shit the jews are normally accused of using. They pull for their own kind while blocking others, i.e. whites and asians, from climbing the social ladder.
I've seen this first hand in grad school. Its a political shit storm between indian profs and other profs. And most don't even posses the required knowledge or intelligence to be prof. I've seen this anywhere from husband profs pulling up their wives status, to shitting on white grads by jucing using and abusing them, while pulling up talentless indian grads. At least jews have the brains and the decency to be fair/subtle about it. But indians are outright dishonest, and Im not even gonna mention the usual poo or smell.
Its a science dept. and the whites are the minority too. Whites just get pushed out by indians and chinese. The chinese are numerous because they try so fucking hard though, but indians are just racial/political favors without the hard word or brain capacity.
Any grad student will notice this in a top tier uni.

Failure to innovate, which is why the british were light years beyond you when they tried to drag you savages out of mud huts, yet you still refuse to shit in a fucking toilet and prefer to act like animals.

You can't innovate because as a whole you are a less intelligent race. This is why you were behind and stay behind. Why the top living mathematicians and physicists are white.

The average north american white person os vastly more intelligent than the average Ganges lurking Indian, and a few anecdotal exceptions to the rule don't change that.

It's not like all of sudden every Indian woke up 27 years ago and became superior. You are a lesser race with no honor.

Now go back to lying on the internet about your nob, or lying at your job about the internet.

>hire pajeets as cheap labor
>company gets flooded with them and due to their allegiance to each other, some rise through the ranks
>few years later a formerly white company is now an Indian company

It's basically a microcosm of white countries. They sow the seeds of their own displacement through sheer greed

T.chong

>Why is almost every of the World’s Best Companies Run by Indians?

White Guilt

>Now go back to lying on the internet about your nob, or lying at your job about the internet.
I have NOTHING to prove . ( Especially to a teenager on the internet)

forbes.com/billionaires/

Nope, and sorry you live in poo. I've seen you poos do anything and everything to live in my country, its like watching a swarms of insects. Sadly you have failed.

just because the numbers look good doesn't mean their product(s) aren't turning to shit.