This bitch said Obama was gonna be the last president

This bitch said Obama was gonna be the last president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=BUeOFisUbEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was right
We now have an Emperor.
/thread

she said europe will be muslim by 2030 and a nuclear waste by 2050

new browser who dat

Why does Sup Forums believe in clairvoyants?

I thought you retarded fucks were meant to have a shred of rationality.

Praise Kek

fpbp praise kek

>another fpbp

Also Grand Oligarch and MAGA Tzar acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

Now our furhur has started his 1000 year rule

Technology and god will find you but only if you reply, in trump and Christ we trust

Daily reminder trumps number is 777

this dude says trump might be

I remember my mom talking about how her grandmother (who was also a witch) predicted the collapse of the USSR

Ever since then I've been convinced there is something to it.

She also said something even worse will arise after it.

A EU,USA,USSR wombo triple combo?

and trump our first emperor

>/thread on his own post
ruined

>Barry
>Black
He's mixed

7's huh?

Baba vanga

dont talk to stalin or he'll send you togulag

wtf is a fur-hur? lmao
Somekind of fur?

It's true, Trump is an Emperor

and she lifted the veil of doubt permanently,
she's a fraud and we can stop talking about her ramblings, FOREVER.

Im okay with that as long as he doesn't call me a racist

did she? i think she was right then

This bitch just talking shit and from what 700 predictions she made, like 5 came true? Fuck her.

Obama wasn't a real president

I've heard that all presidents (minus one who was Irish) have been members of the same bloodline. Is Trump part of this bloodline? Either way he's our first non-politician president. Not that it makes her correct of course.

For the last ten years of its existence, people weren't "predicting" whether the the USSR would fall. They were predicting when. It wasnt hard to see.

Two things eventually put a nail in its coffin. Afghanistan and the policies of Glasnost and Perestroika.

So no different than Alex Jones?

Any year she said that? 1970, there may be something to it. 1990, yeah, sure, clairvoyant...

Baba Wanga will come back to life and kick your sorry ass

That's a very poignant and chilling line.

>Two things eventually put a nail in its coffin. Afghanistan and the policies of Glasnost and Perestroika.

clueless motherfucker

it was a brutal tyrannical , joke about the regime and off to gulag you go to get worked to death , dictatorship.

any tribal state that had a chance of removing themselves were getting ready to go full jihad against russians

it wasnt only Afghanistan, paddy bitch

it was only after Afghanistan all these bolshevik kike generals that seen the whole region getting uppity ready to burn moscow into a pile of ashes did they hide into their rat holes until things simmer down.

A lot of them escaped to USA and Canada meanwhile, and are turning that place into a shitter

In trump and Christ we trust.

Guess instead of following prophecies, people took destiny into their own hands.

Einstein said it better.

She also claimed there would be WW3 with nukes in 2010. Only absolute retards paid any attention to Vanga threads.

>trusting a woman

Obviously you lack historical knowledge

Stalin's 1950 USSR was as you describe, Gorbachev's 1980 USSR had more press freedom than most of the west today

Is spot on, if it weren't for either of those, the USSR would likely still be standing today.

I always find it funny despite how much the USSR did to revitalise your economy, education and infrastructure you still take the first opportunity to complain, pic related.

Return to reddit newfag or lurk more

>Obviously you lack historical knowledge

whatever you disgusting perfidious anglo shitbag

butthurt polak, nothing interesting

She predicted 3rd country (USA) gonna become 1st world, now I can see why.

she gave me my name because my grandparents asked her, they didnt say my gender and she gave me a male name

baba vanga is totaly legit (^:

Allahu Akbar

and I thought poland was a christian country, but it looks like you will turn wahhabit just to make russians angry

USA and its allies are the definition of 1st world.

Allahu Akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=BUeOFisUbEc

No she did not.

1. All yhe so called prophecieson he Internet are fake. She never said any of that shit.

2. She was working with the commie secret police cuz people trusted her and told her all kinds of stuff

She never said anything about current events, polotics, world wide happening and she NEVER said any names.

She was giving advice to people who jad stolen property, lost children, etc. The gullibility of Sup Forums is fucking astounding.

And she was right.
Orangutan in in da house now.

suck my dick kacapie

my family donated money and military equipment to the Taliban after we had to flee our country because of you.

Allahu Akbar

Blame Christianity,

and santa claus for softening them up to such ideas

Anymore spooky predictions/future conspiracy theories? These things make me rock hard.

shit-grin incarnate

your mother is pregnant with a mulatto baby , he's going to be gay for white cock...just like you

Sure.

The land of the 4 trees will shake as the great dragon grasps the red flag in its jaws.
The sea reveals forgotten realms and the sky will trumpet once again.
An eagle will fall before the sun sets 45, 9 , 18.
Look to the East, the beast will come, all is 7 but 4 is done.

Bill Maher: I I was just kidding! Dumb Drumph can't take a joke!

They're all faggots who can't keep their word to save their lives. How many actors moved to Canada?

Stephen Grover Cleveland was the 22. and 24. president of the US. So, Trump is not number 45. He is still number 44.

Kys

The Kek's chosen

Other timeline. It's almost impossible to predict which timeline you'll end up in.

this. all predictions are correct, it is just a matter of how relevant they are to your timeline.

You seem to be right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

"Since the office was established in 1789, 44 people have served as president. The first, George Washington, won a unanimous vote of the Electoral College. Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms in office, and is counted as the nation's 22nd and 24th president. Thus the incumbent, Donald Trump, is the nation's 45th president."

So, did she speak about the official enumeration, or about the number of people? Is there anything on the web beyond "I heard from a friend who was told 20 years before by an unknown woman that this clairvoyant told her now dead sister, who told her story in a weak voice on her deathbed..."?