Trump loses by 5 million votes

>Trump loses by 5 million votes
>still becomes president
>this is considered """democracy""" in america

Well, Sup Forums?

I think its a Republic and the states vote for the president, but i could be wrong.

Representative Republic. Democracy is mob rule, that's just stupid.

>mfw I'm a dumbfuck aussie shitposter and I still understand American elections better than half the USA

he lost by 6 million.

>5 million
>the other day it was 2.3

Is this the next generation Holocaust?

why are op always faggot

Something something
>Delegates
>Electoral College
Blah blah, catch up.

>Trump loses by 1000888 GORILLION votes
>still becomes president
>99.9999% didnt vote for him
>this is considered """democracy""" in america

SMDH

By 2020 it will be REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION HILLARY VOTERS

800000 illegal votes have already been discovered.

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

7 million votes isn't that many, honestly.

>Loses by 5 million votes and still WINS
man it really sucks having to swim across the ocean of lefty tears every morning just so I can work.

Source I wanna believe this and spread the info

6? Didn't you know? She has 8.45 million more!!! Remember it goy

>muh democracy is a good thing meemee

We're not a democracy, faggot.

You cant just shitpost shit like that without proofs fucking gypsy

I guarantee you that the cunt in that photo has been crying about Russian hackers and rigged elections ever since November 8th.

the woman in that pic. i want to see a pic of her on election night and inauguration day so bad... i would stroke out a huge one to it.

First: how does the number keep going up? It doesn't really, you twits just keep increasing the number arbitrarily. Like the number of blades on disppsable razors. Eventually it'll be "literally nobody voted for trump."

B: Law is not public opinion. Election law is part of the law. Our constitution describes how our elections operate. If you don't like that, find some place that has elections that run the way you want and live there. Either take the whole pill or don't take it at all.

Tl;Dr keep whining, birches.

He lost the illegal immigrant vote, but he won the white vote for both men and women.
That is all anyone on this board should care about.

>what is a union of states
sage

damn... a full blown hillary zombie

This is the new banana meme.

As an Australian shitposter, can someone explain to me why OP doesn't understand how their political system works?

Is your education system really this bad?

I like you.

6 million votes? How could he have lost by 8 million votes? You're telling me that you can lose by 10 million votes and still be president? I'm literally shaking!

>waaahhh where's my mob rule?
It's a consitutional republic, you're free to try and change that

>>Trump loses by 5 million votes
You sure it wasn't 6 million? Because the (((magic))) number is always 6 million.

>Implying democracy is a good thing and that I don't wish we had a traditionalist military junta that prized security and stability

Wew

No, American liberals are just that stupid.

it was 8 million voters

Thank you for clearing that up for me, fine sir.

get beaten in chess
have more pawns left
it is considered """loosing""" anywhere

well, OP?

Biggest loss ever for a win
Trump is amazing, everything he does is better

Guys, I forgot. How many electoral votes is the popular vote worth again?

>1 post by this ID
and sage

I keep falling for these fucking threads

sage

>5 million

Actually the latest numbers say 6 million

>he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.
Oh my, what a landslide! Regardless of where they live more people who cared about the elections wanted Hillary as their president. The actual solution to this stupid discussion is finding a way to increase the voter turnout which is pathetic in US.

Can trump actually lose? It's like his luck stat is 8 or 9 on a scale of 10.

Everything he does, he comes out victorious. Even if he does lose initially, he usually manages to avenge his loss in a way thats even greater than if he initially won.

It's not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic.

What is this map supposed to show? Low density settlements like Trump? Please explain what it has anything to do with the popular vote.

It's living proof of why popular vote is retarded and precisely why the electoral college needs to exist. New York, Cali, Texas and Florida do not have the right to dictate who gets into office.
Oh and (You).

That's a good number

No, popular vote is pretty okay and electoral college is a compromise between pure popular and state rights. Your map doesn't show this, it just shows counties without any mention of how many people are living in them which is what is important when you try to get the electoral vote in a state.

Also, presumably after WW2 people stopped being state's residents and become more like US citizens altogether. This is the root of the discontent with electoral college, and polarizing presidents.

>popular vote is pretty ok
Not worth the effort to explain something to someone this retarded, have one more (You).

Yes I was retarded to expect a meaningful discussion in Sup Forums have a great day.

>luck

You don't become a billionaire real estate mogul, pop culture icon, and leader of the free world, all in one lifetime, by luck. The man is extraordinary.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump