Honestly, I think we should welcome Islam...

Honestly, I think we should welcome Islam. No other system is redpilled enough to silence the degeneracy that is this PC sjw culture. I think it's a necessary evil

>leaf

A

The ETERNAL LEAF STRIKES AGAIN. When will based mods start raking again?

Honestly, I think you should post more butt.

gtfo nation traitor.

Yeah but I'm right though, that's the thing

But then you wont be able to fap to vidya games you degenerate

we dont need more degenerate to fight degenerate..... only civilized people can fight degeneracy... you fucking pedophile lover.

Fuck you console fags. I am not becoming a muslim. PC is not SJW. PC is master race!

>flag

You honestly think our cucked western civilization has the balls to do that?

You forgot about enlightment you fucking leaf

go back to pleddit

There are two major problems with this idea.
First is that it would lead to a lot of our culture being replaced, the second is that you can't really import Islam without bringing along a bunch of middle eastern or african muslims.

I've been on this website longer than you've been alive, faggot

Middle eastern women are sexy as fuck. Im okay with it

And I've been fucking your syrupy mapleback mother longer than that.

You got a point ya fuckin leaf?

Post your id/bc with a time stamp to prove that statement faggot and i'll post mine.

Hmmm.... No. Fuck Islam. Your religion is poison on the Earth. I wake up in the morning hoping that the Kabba is bombed, just as a reminder that Allah can't save you freaks from us.

There is just more variety in the shit posting. Sup Forums isnt better. Unless there is a happening of course. Then its the best board on the internet.

I've been here a for a little over a year. Even then it was so much better. It sounds like it was awesome here before the election cycle got started up.

FUCKING

>leaf

no fagget, the JEW TV needs to fucking go, people need to get outside away from cities and camp more and have real fathers to beat them when they start degenerate shit. fuck your pisslam you fucking leaf

All text should be in Comic Sans, both nu and old Sup Forums are pathetic shitposters and their """"""ideas"""""" would never work in real life.

Overwatch is a game for SJW and cucks confirmed

I think we should welcome islam just because of the fact that we get to see all these western white women get stoned to death and marry a qt mulsim waifu