Redpill me on Stephen Bannon Sup Forums, is he really the one calling the shots in the Trump administration?

Redpill me on Stephen Bannon Sup Forums, is he really the one calling the shots in the Trump administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short doc on him

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

No pic related

What is his endgame?

J U S T
U
S
T

He's not as mysterious as people make him out to be. He had a radio show, ffs. He used to talk about his philosophy everyday on it.

He was inside the machine when he worked at Goldman Sachs. He became disgusted and he left. His endgame is, as he has stated before, "economic nationalism". He doesn't want to see this country torn apart by globalism.

Is it true he's a wifebeater and deadbeat dad?

more and more Share Blue faggotry

So CTR has now been replaced by Share Blue?

and shit i had no idea having redpill in the OP triggered autosage, fucking mods

I don't think Trump lets anyone call the shots ultimately, but he does listen to those he respects. Now if Hilldog would have won, Soros would be in Bannon's place. I know which one I'd rather have.

Soros would NOT be chief white house strategist, on the principals committee and national security council. Dont kid yourself

Bannon describes himself as a Lennonist, because he wants to test down the government and the institutions that are pillars of our society. He literally wants to stomp the goose that laid the golden egg.

no, he would be the puppet master.

bannon is the protector of upward mobility. soros wants a caste-like NWO structure.

FAKE NEWS. Absolutely 0 sources.

@111022650
No, Share Blue, it is not.

The Liquid Ocelot to Solidus Snake.

Here, I photoshopped it to make him look human.

this is the lazy normie entry level awakening

The Fourth Turning, a new civilizational era and the total smashing of the Party of Davos.

so what happened to him being putin's puppet?

People are so used to their Presidents being puppets that they immediately assume Trump is the same, and they believe Bannon is the largest evil and therefore he must be the puppeteer.

>turns out it was Rinsed Penis calling the shots all along