Why do you guys defend this liar?

Why do you guys defend this liar?

Xe's alternatively honest.

She looks like she takes the world by the balls and likes it hard and fast.

>he hasn't taken the alternative pill

She should be fired.

This is a CTR shill post

Replying without a bump

I want to make an autistic baby with mummie

Never going to happen.
Trump demands loyalty above all else, and extends that same loyalty in return above all else.

>Let's fire this brilliant person because of a harmless mistake.

>listening to a blonde white woman
>ever

I thought all those BLACKED episodes taught you kids a lesson.

>harmless mistake.

She lied just as Hillary lied about Bosnia

That blonde white women was the secret master-mind behind many of Trumps campaign decisions.

He never even rolled her out like an object when they were saying he doesn't respect women and would never hire one.
You trump-haters are a fucking joke.
A stubby retard with no more legs to stand on, and no arms strong enough to hang yourself with unfortunately.

This. On top of all the other lies that satanic bitch and her husband told that the media glossed over.

what was the lie she told?

Pic unrelated

>Not Hillary Clinton

shes just a dumb bitch

I really do now see that all liberals hate America.

>A stubby retard with no more legs to stand on, and no arms strong enough to hang yourself with unfortunately.

sounds like Trump.

The post you replied to is from (((them))).

>>>r/thedonald

I'm starting to think her only job is to spout bullshit so public attention on her fuck ups while Trump gets more shit done.

The Bowling Green Massacre

You mean the planned attack which was covered up as Iraqi refugees "funding terrorism back home"? You really think Obama would enforce a 6 month ban on refugees because 2 Iraqis dindu nuffin in US and only supported terrorism back in Iraq? Give me a break. Her statement was retarded, unless she knew it was a planned attack that got squashed.

>planned attack

There was no planned attack.
There was no massacre.

She lied.

You mean the planned attack which was covered up as Iraqi refugees "funding terrorism back home"? You really think Obama would enforce a 6 month ban on refugees because 2 Iraqis dindu nuffin in US and only supported terrorism back in Iraq? Give me a break. Her statement was retarded, unless she knew it was a planned attack that got squashed.

wow.

The shilling is hard