Sums the election up perfectly

sums the election up perfectly

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sums up my erection perfectly

But Hillary spent so much more money on election?

LMAOOO SO TRUUUUU XD

Hillary spent exponentially more money than Trump did in an effort to influence the election results

>1.4billion vs 1billion

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

How do you do that?

The stacks represent pure wealth put into the economy.

>there are people that genuinely believe this

>1.4billion vs. 1billion
so more then

Where's the red carpeted ramp to the third step and massive pile of poorly used money on Hilary's side.

She spends it on pizza not on the election.

The cunts problem was she was too smart to win.

But Hillary was the one being funded by all sorts of countries and had far more funds for her campaignes. Saudi and other evil countries threw shitloads of cash in while President Trump pretty much used his own funds and high energy to successfully win. UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

tl;dr, this picture should be the other way around, except Hillary slips and crashes thanks to all the blood money lathered beneath her witchy feet.

sage goes in all fields

WHAT planet are you living on?

H-bomb spent $1.2b

just stop

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

In that case, isn't it a great thing for Trump to have been elected? Since people know he works hard to help make the country function?

except hillary spent almost 2 billion dollars and trump well under 1 billion.

Also, rigged system I guess

hillary ia retarded for no using the stairs

Was just trying to make the image work.
I think he's probably a decent to good businessman but honestly I'm a bit unsure if you can run a country like that.

women shouldn't make important decisions.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the election night, do you guys think the DNC drank their own Kool-Aid and believed this to be a cakewalk, too? That moment went it was clear that this orange reality TV clown would wreck her, must have been great, some Hitler-Bunker like scenes must have occurred. I wish I could have seen this.

yeah dumb bitch was too busy hacking* and coughing to notice the stairs

It's pictures like these that make me think the media is deliberately trying to infuriate. To MAKE you think they're incredibly biased and unfair. So that you perceive Donald trump as a man against the system's insanity, since he is constantly targeted by it in such obviously unfair ways.

What I'm saying is--the media seemed very fucking stupid this election. A little TOO stupid if you ask me.

I trust none of it.

lol
Your imagination is on full retard mode. It was more like the other way around.

Thanks for the laugh jack ass

Trump spent 94 million, hilary spent a billion, take your fake news elsewhere, you cuck.

where are you getting the 1 billion number from?

The highest I've seen is 400+ million.

Nobody believed me when I said drumpf was finished... just look at that picture

Total opposite of reality, nice try.

the irony is disgusting.

but hillary outspent trump massively, user.

annoyingly ironic.

YAAAASSSSS QUEEENNNNNNN

SLAYYYYYYYYY

We already had a right winged businessman in our executive. He made a more or less good job on streamlining administrative processes, but was completely unable to work together with other politicians if they didnt support his wishes. His streamlining also led to massively overworked law enforcement. People are still discussing wether his influence on politics is a good thing or alienating

Kek idiot

Hillary spent HALF A BILLION more on her campaign than Trump did. $500,000,000

decent troll lets delete it now mods

kek

Other way around faggot. Fuck off disinformation shill

>that exclamation mark

No, this sums up the election perfectly.

God hates you

Shill

You shills aren't even trying anymore

Wew

WTF Shillary was funded by big business

Need one with two secret service agents helping her up the stairs.

Pretty much. Trump saw the stairs and took them, while dumb Hillary tried climbing to prove womyn are strong.

the self funding meme is a lie

Should be the other way around, with Trump still winning.

Trump pretty much had to do it on his own with very little financial support. Hillary, on the other hand, was given an almost unlimited warchest. Another fake news.

You could also lurk moar you fucking faggot

>Trump pretty much had to do it on his own with very little financial support.

This is so fucking funny

hivemind

>1 billion
LOL more money was spent on shilling Sup Forums alone.

What fool made this? Is he actually insane?

So who funded him, then? With proof too, please.

But he she spent more than twice as much

Good true post. Hillary accepted 10's of millions from Saudis.

Money does not win all US elections.

you need to turn off Mtv you fucking Mime

agreed. i find it hilarious that hillary lost even though she had all of the news outlets, hollywood, the dnc, rigged moderators for debates, foreign governments, soros, a fortune that dwarfs trumps, and even obama backing her and still lost to a trump who had everyone above + the rnc trying to sabotage him. fucking funny for sure.

No, but it wins most. The last time a president won with a smaller war chest was Carter in 76.

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>who funded him?
The notorious Sup Forums with his army of Russian hackers of course

Where's her nigger epipen holder, I mean doctor?

this

this ones for hillary....

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

Fake news, nothing to see here folks! Remember to always stick with us here at CNN for the facts!

REMINDER TO SAGE SHILL THREADS.

>when an actual PAC pays actual real life currency to people to shill for their candidate on a cambodian instrument tuning forum

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>implying

I wish I got paid for wasting time trolling you faggots.

I'd love to mix business and pleasure.

What happened was loads of people donated money to Hillary but then the Russian hackers moved all their donations to Brampf, he literally stole the election, any time you see numbers associated with Hillary's spending you have to remember she didn't actually spend that much at all and it was mostly Blampf.

Im going to bump this shitthread just because of you faggot how does that make you fel

germany. Teaching leafs how to shit post.

>140% isn't a lot more money

>the candidate went out of her way to warn people about a cartoon frog from a comic about how good it feels to pee while your pants all the way down is a dangerous symbol of hate.

there are worse rides to be on, i promise.

This is just beyond belief...

Ok most people here know this is bullshit, who drew this comic so we could shit on them for it?

This is reality you know it, they know it, i know it and pretty much the whole world knows it.

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure we have seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global finacial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors.

Honestly she should be locked up.

i know right? feels amazing watch the previous establishments take dick all the way up the ass for once.

I hope they get that kid the help he needs.

fucking oblivious dumb nigger. I SINCERELY HOPE you spent the last fucking year LOSING for free.

The most powerful weapon deployd by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press.
Let's be clear on one thing the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism they are a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other finacial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.

it's like somewhere along the way reality just spiraled completely out of control and is now completely run by memes

how did we get here Sup Forums?
how did the world get so totally fucked that Sup Forums is now an actual, legitimate political entity IRL?

is that supposed to be stacks of money?
Because Clinton had a lot more money.

I get a combo multiplier for every (you).

Keep it up.

Did the artist draw Trump on the wrong side and not notice?

He's fine. He's just telecommunicating with his god emperor father (thoughts can't be leaked like emails!) so he too can learn to be a grand 4000d chess master when he grows up.

damn typed out numbers.....wtf I hate the electoral college now

I love this edit.

So what youre saying is $400million more

Those who understand the importance of the pendulum arent swayed. Try again.

>Mainstream media
>a hurdle for hillary
They propped her up for the entire fucking election