Is this guy legitimately an idiot?

Is this guy legitimately an idiot?
I mean he speaks as an "aggressive" AI opponent from some 4X game.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a joke yes.

Does he just randomly shouts MAGA when he becomes bored or somethin?

Tourette syndrome.

He's unfortunately a retard
The you need political experience to lead a country memes were true after all what do you know

dude needs to shut up and deal with this shit privately. other than that he's doing a bang up job

He's probably the most transparent president the USA has ever had.

Shocking isn't it?...a leader that actually calls out bullshit.

Do you realize that with a single tweet he did damage to diplomatic relations with a sovereign entity which will take hundreds of millions to repair? Without getting a single cent in return. What was the point of it? Life is not a reality show.

>muh diplomatic relations

suck a dick Russia

kek.
He is worse than Aussie shitposter.

Iran can't reach America, but they can reach Israel. He's goading them into attacking Israel. And Iran has threatened to strike out at "their enemies" over this.

I agree that this greatly impacts Israel.
Meanwhile Israelis still think Obama was a bad president.

>Russian shilling against Trump
Get less obvious proxies

Can you explain how US and Israel will benefit from Iran cancelling the nuclear deal?

stay mad, cuck

Why do I care about Israel?

You don't care about US diplomatic standings either?

We shouldn't have given them the money in the first place. Never should have made any deal with them. Damage is done, time to hardball them again

If they cancel the deal damage will be actually done twice. They got the money, they patched up their industry and solved some industrial bottleneck problems, now they can cancel the deal and get the bomb too.

>answers question with question
oy vey

I think this is a whole point. He is supposed to do things like that - meme and shitpost.
That's what he was hacked and memed into presidency for.

oh shit (((my)))) disguise is gone

this is exactly why i support him though, he keeps up a semi-serious at best downright hilarious at worst facade to us normal people, and makes america great again in the highest parts of government.

he is the chaos president.

nuke yourself Chaim

Yup. Obama was the first pres to treat Israel like the borderline enemy it is and start repairing relations with Iran.
Iran is a much more natural neutral trading partner or even ally for America in the long term. 80 million people, a big engineering sector, and cities that are essentially forced by a theocratic gov to follow muslim law. Who knows, in 30 years a trading relationship and economic improvement could have resulted in some liberalization of Iran.

But blah blah blah muh Israel and muzzies are baddies.

No, he's legitimately a president. One that isn't going to coddle hostile nations.

I think by making america great again he meant the part of the american continents outside US border

I want to write a story where the last words of the last man on Earth will be

"Clinton would be worse guys"

But they haven't been following the deal. Testing balistic missiles and funding terror groups isn't playing nice. Explain to me why we should work with Iran like Russia does. They don't see trustworthy to me

>he is the chaos president.
Sounds like a cartoonish super villain.

Servant of Kek

isn't there supposed to be another dude behind him?

Could be, though i think autism might be at work too.

Hahahaha, like the order that turns out to be unconstitutional and gets overturned by a court.

This too. Just look at the damage he did to relations with Australia. McCain had to make phone calls to try to clean up his mess. He's laughably incompetent.

Ballistic missiles have nothing to do with the treaty though.
>funding terror groups
They are knee-deep in Iraq and Syria.

So it's alright to fuck up the world if it produces liberal tears ?

Kalashnikov import ban removed when?

and that's the greatest part about it all, none of this makes any sense. we're all along for the ride and we have a guy who both uses entire paragraphs out of hitler speeches (and has an advisor who looks exactly like goebbels for that matter, the resemblance even down to the hand motions and tone of voice is uncanny) and claims to be a warrior for israel.

none of it makes any sense, everything is fucked, everything is dying, and the guy that's supposed to be the leader of the free world is up on the highest podium baneposting. and just like most of us were prior to the election all liberals are now wracking their brains 24/7 over the details of everything that happens, ever, forever. it's perfection.

>Testing balistic missiles and funding terror groups isn't playing nice.

That's naive view on middle eastern geopolitics. It's not the reason why, trump says what he says.
E.g. Saudis are literally supporting terror groups, bombing yemen and beheading people publicly, but they are US ally.

When autism meets nilhism

Probably just had a nice dump in 5 days.

>call Kellyanne, my toilet just witnessed a massacre
>I called the flushing meadows massacre
>also notify Commander Spicer

It's called madman theory.

The world is already fucked up and falling fast. I place my faith in kek

>shills

Trump is playing 4D chess again. Shitposting is his way of saying "I'm one step ahead of you"

>this whole thread

if you spend a little more time here you might be able to retcon the whole election outcome

>Kalashnikov import ban removed when?
Kalashnikov quality become so shit bans are irrelevant.

>and that's the greatest part about it all, none of this makes any sense. we're all along for the ride and we have a guy who both uses entire paragraphs out of hitler speeches (and has an advisor who looks exactly like goebbels for that matter, the resemblance even down to the hand motions and tone of voice is uncanny) and claims to be a warrior for israel.

none of it makes any sense, everything is fucked, everything is dying, and the guy that's supposed to be the leader of the free world is up on the highest podium baneposting. and just like most of us were prior to the election all liberals are now wracking their brains 24/7 over the details of everything that happens, ever, forever. it's perfection.
That's actually sums up the situation

I understand that, but we've been hostile with Iran my entire life so I'm just wondering why stop. I'd like to glass Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Pakistan too.

Litteral child
>ze world iz 2 scary, i ll just post memes xDddddddddddddd

Part of his negotiating style is to ratchet everything to an extreme so he can back down to what he actually wants.. so yes playing with fire is the game

Fuck off Achmed and take care of your own shithole

That's what I'm doing, and I'm not worshipping scriptkiddies in that matter.

you got it. i don't know about other cunts here but i used to autistically obsess about everything, i even thought the illuminati was real as that was the only way i could justify all of the bad shit i saw going on. i nearly killed myself at the end of it out of frustration and sadness.

so now? i just meme my way through life. it may not be that healthy but it's much more fun and it alleviates a lot of responsibility. why stay up at night wondering why x many children were slaughtered like a liberal when you can shitpost?

this is pure heaven to me. i suspect it is for a lot of other anons too since this place tends to attract a certain type of person.

>Kalashnikov quality become so shit bans are irrelevant.
it's more principle though, if trump were to undo those import bans and make a big show of it people might believe that russian-US relations are better.

>That's actually sums up the situation
8 more years of it brother. probably more like 20-40 when you include the supreme court justices.

The problem with this logic is that businesses operate on 10 year terms at max.
Nation states can wait for generations, like China did with Hong Kong. The world can sit quietly through these 4 years and then they will have democratic president who will have to excuse to them during his entire term. What will happen to conservatism is better not think about.

>other anons too since this place tends to attract a certain type of person.
People who should get psychological help, not political power.

>I'd like to glass all OPEC countries.

Then you would probably need new currency instead of dollar and be energy independent.

Jesus Christ, the ratio of CTR to normal posters is like 1:1 today.

That must be expensive for someone who lost the election.

But I guess if you lose the White House, Supreme Court, House and Senate you kinda gotta blow your money, huh?

Agreed. He's lost his marbles in the playground. Fucking dunce.

And perhaps they should wonder why they sound like a bad guy from a b-movie too.

I cannot believe that trump would ignite a war with iran especially when he said that he doesn't want any tensions with foreign countries and that he wants to focus on the us instead of draging the country to a war

i'd peg the average user as being late teens to be: early 30s, introvert, possible loner or even recluse, not entirely successful with women, probably average to maybe slightly above average intelligence (depending on board) but under achieving, generally bleak outlook on life.

I'm not counting on these shitlords for anything. Just info, discussion, and debate. But I think we've all seen how Sup Forums can affect the real world.

Japan you got nuked twice I thought you should be afraid of the guy who said he wants to be unpredictable with nukes.

We do it for free. And I thought Hilary was a good-for-nothing alchololic now.

Trump is expanding US drilling and fracking. We'll be energy independant in 5 years

Actually this and Saudi Arabia going down the drain is the only redeeming thing about current situation.

>slightly above average intelligence
Sup Forums cannot develop a coherent idea most of time without devolving into memes and superstitions.

What a madman. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

But at which environnemental cost ? Assuming for the argument that global warming is not real, have you seen how damaging fracking is ? And when the oil runs out, what will you do ?

STFU fucking american english teacher expat weeaboo virgin. FUCK OFF

Thought ruskis were smarter than this. Putin understands what trump is doing.
Trump is negotiating and a negotiation tactics that is unpredictable.
Iran will bend to him without even noticing.
This is like negotiation 101.
Keep your opponent guessing.
This is why you all will stay as plebians.

did you know that marching into Crimea damaged Russian-Ukrainian relations for at least 5 generations?
Bravo Putin

>Ukraine
>A country

And if everyone will just ignore Trump and concentrate on rerouting trade around US, what then?
WW3 time?

that's because of the hive mind property of this place, it happens in every group. i'm saying that if you talk to each user individually they are probably of average to above average intelligence.

lol fucking faggot. Maybe your country is too small but we have plenty of space and the largest oil reserves in the world. On top of that alternative energy sources are getting close to being viable. Tesla and other car companies are making some good electric cars. Alternative energy will naturally take over for oil but until then being energy independant is crucial

then us withdraws trade protection, and the pirates take over

We're you the Ruskie shilling that Trump would give Iran nukes if he won?

Yay pirates!

>Trump is expanding US drilling and fracking. We'll be energy independant in 5 years

I doubt. Drilling and fracking has red queen effect. To keep oil production level flat you need to drill and frack a lot. To increase production need to drill and frack even faster, while whole fracking and drilling is ponzi scheme and a cashflow-negative bubble, possible only in low interest rate environment, which is in turn possible in US because of dollar being world reserve, accounting, funding and international currency, which is again was based on kissinger-saudi petrodollar deal.
That all has history in 70s and all related - opec oil embargo, end of bretton-woods, petrodollar, triffin dillema, iranian revolution, etc.
Not that easy to quit.

If it's stupid and works, it's not stupid.

And if it's stupid and doesn't work?

make a pepe about it.

So what is the Russian view on this. How do we solve the Middle East problem?

Sign the executive order to ban suicide bombing

>Life is not a reality show.

It is now

Brilliant, punishable by death

Son, those "terror" groups Iran funds are the only thing that stood between the last Christians in the Middle East and total extermination at the hands of ISIS. You're most likely Jewish so it doesn't matter to you, but Christendom owes Hezbollah a debt of honor. It would have been nice if the west had stood to defend the Christians of Aleppo, but we are enslaved to Israel so that's out of the question.

To be fair, we have a board of those losers who are equivalent to self-hating americans, who screech that America was never great and so forth. They unironically celebrate everything bad in our country, and genuinely want to see it burn. Worse than Ukrainians by far.

I thought that was the Peshmerga from the Khurds. Those guys I like a lot

It can't be solved as there are generally two root problems - oil and existence of Israel.
Therefore it's geopolitical meant to be permanently manipulated and destabilized.

This is how old people use the internet.

Who gives a fuck about Iran?

Its like shit talking North Korea, why does anyone give a fuck? I have my suspicions that its just because its Trump.

MAKE AMERICA GAPE AGAIN!

Hezbollah are nice to Christians now that Christians are a minority.
Look at what happened to Christians in Lebanon when they took in Muslim refugees from isreal 50 years back.
Going from a 85% Christian to 40% in 60 years.
This is the future of Europe if we don't start deporting mudshits.
Ask any Lebanese Christian.

iran basically said "BRING IT BITCH"

Then improvise.

I voted for him exactly because I want an emperor in charge, not a little bitch.

Kurds are the same meme the afghan mujahideen were in the 1980s. We need to learn we have no friends in that region, instead of making the same mistake repeatedly. At least Iran does us the favor of not even pretending to like us. I appreciate their honesty.

But to answer your question, the peshmerga defends Kurdish land that is mostly populated by Kurds. It's big cities like Aleppo that are diverse and that's where minorities like alewives and Christians live in peace under Assad. Back when Assad was getting repeatedly BTFO, it was Hezbollah who turned the tide at the battle of qusayr, saving Assad, and everyone in Syria who wasn't a Sunni Muslim.

The whole region is stuck a thousand years in the past. I don't see a solution world wide until Islam is destroyed

>ask any Lebanese Christian
Ok

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Lamentably, the Christians of Lebanon committed the sin of trusting Jews. They collaborated with the idf occupiers and the SLA was basically the Vichy French of Lebanon. It's pretty sad, the original idf incursion was welcomed by the Shia of southern Lebanon because pally refugees are apparently that awful. But then the kikes overstayed their welcome and the Shia learned the only thing worse than pally refugees are Jewish occupiers. Thus Hezbollah was born, the idf got BTFO, and the SLA was stabbed in the back and abandoned by Israel.

It's sad the Christian population depleted like that, but at least Hezbollah didn't exterminate them for being traitors to Lebanon. Now they have learned from their mistake it seems and are redeeming themselves from prior sins.