Hey Sup Forums, so I just got robbed

I guess it's kind of a win to survive so much time in Brazil without getting robbed before. Some nigger robbed my samsung phone while I was coming back to school from uni. This was the final redpill for me. I finally got to the point where I think that the only way out is to promptly exterminate all these people. That or leave this shithole. It's so bad to not be able to walk around your own town. Any of you guys ever got robbed in your country? Where can I go to have some peace and live safely with my family?

Other urls found in this thread:

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nationale-politie-op-zoek-naar-draagvlak-en-diversiteit~a4457759/
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/voelen-moskeebezoekers-zich-onveilig~a4457792/
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/vijftien-uur-per-week-de-ui-en-eu-oefenen~a4457135/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Many bikes stolen by aboriginal canadians. They deserve to hang

Maybe don't be a retard and secure your living space properly? There's only so much you can blame on others.

Didn't we just have a thread about how great Brazil was?

fun fact: I'm pretty sure the bike he ran away on was stolen.

You do know we can't carry guns in brazil, right amerifriend?

whoever said that was lying

>You do know we can't carry guns in brazil, right amerifriend?
You don't need guns to secure your home you nigger, lock your doors and bar your windows. The world isn't a nice place and if you don't adapt, you'll be eaten.

did you read the post, retard? when did I say I was robbed inside my house? fucking christ I didn't know that they didn't teach you guys to read english up there

apologies, I now realize you're just weaker than a nigger. Survival of the fittest, right?

he had a gun, do more like survival of the niggest

>survival of the niggest

kekkity kek

>crying because you got beat
shut up and prepare for the next robbing instead of crying, because it will happen.

M8, you are 2 radical, I guess. Not all nigs are gungz. Gas half of them for the beginning. I'll be enough.

You have never been robbed before have you?
>waking home
>nigger pulls out gun and asks for ohone/wallet
What the fuck is one supposed to do? Oh let me guess, in your neckbeard fantasies you would have performed a super powerful jutsu that would have destroyed the entire city block you were in.

>Gas half of them for the beginning. I'll be enough.
this is what a Sup Forums moderates sound like

>What the fuck is one supposed to do?
Accept defeat you cuck, you lost the evolutionary struggle.

(or if you didn't, you wouldn't have this problem would you?)

Actually my thing is not against niggers exactly, more like against robbers. It just so happens that all of them are niggers. It's more a historical thing with niggers, slavery and poverty and all but damn I'm just mad

Get this right. I just came back from Brazil after I stole this stupid hues phone. Cuck was so fucking pathetic it wasn't even funny.

What the fuck are you even saying? Are you retarded? If you get robbed you're a cuck?

exactly what this guy said. you can't do much on gunpoint

yes, all nigs are like this.

they all need to be euthanized

so.. you're saying that niggers are higher on the evolutionary struggle because they have the hability to break the laws and have illegal guns? and you're calling ME a cuck?
lel

Sorry we're full

>If you get robbed you're a cuck?
If you can't defend yourself against "literal subhumans", you are a cuck.

>they have the hability to break the laws and have illegal guns?
Yes, they're not cucks like you!

Oh so if I'm in Brazil, where civilians cannot have guns, and I'm approached by a nigger who does have a gun, I'm supposed to disarm him with my bare hands.
>look mom im trolling 4chin XD.jpeg

why is this dude so condescending? It's like he's the male counterpart of the sweetie hon.

the problem is that in brazil we dont have suburbs like in usa. the closest we have is gated communities with shitty small apartments. even if you like in rich places, there are dindu villages (mostly invaded) close to you

I got robbed multiple times by the police who gives tickets for doing nothing.
They need to fill a quota of X and seek out white targets since they then don't get in trouble with their superiors out of fear of racism when they would target real shitskin criminals otherwise.

Now they're telling us the police is too white and they need more diversity.
First mud skin police officer who hands me a ticket for some bullshit like cycling through an empty alleyway 7 in the morning will get a fucking shank in the neck and a boot on his face, I swear to god.

Fuck these race traitors.

do I really have to say again that he had a gun? come on dude, I know it must be hard for you but try to use some that brain processing to assimilate things. you're making things kinda difficult for us here

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck hurr durrr
you have to be over 18 years to be in this website, friend

The break the law because they are too retarded to think about the consequences. It has nothing to do with being brave or any sort of alpha personality.

But i bet that you are a nigger.

He is an edgy highschooler browsing Sup Forums. In his mind, he is not a noodle-arm loser but a ninja warrior from a shounen anime.

exactly. there are no safe neighbourhoods here so you basically can't walk anywhere.

Because he is a nigger. 14% of USA is nigger and whenever you see an American claiming that niggers are alpha he is a nigger 100% of the time

False. He is a nigger who has inferiority complex. There is nothing good about niggers so they brag about being criminals even though 99% of them get jailed for it and are poor

Look at all this fucking projection.

>condescending
If you admit I'm condescending, you also admit that I'm stooping down to your level, which means you're below me.

>But i bet that you are a nigger.
I'm not. What's your next (((argument)))?

>>look mom im trolling 4chin XD.jpeg
If you think I'm trolling, why do you keep responding? Stop getting robbed by niggers.

>wah guns
Learn some martial arts or something you loser, basically stop fucking crying because you'll only get robbed again.

Fix your shit instead of running away like the syrians.

rio, for example, the "rich south" area is like minesweeper (campo minado). is dangerous as funny.

the closest "safe spaces" we have, is like in certain litoral cities where is safe to walk in street whatever time of the night. but in the big metro areas no fucking way

Some sources from our lefty kuk newspaper / media propaganda

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nationale-politie-op-zoek-naar-draagvlak-en-diversiteit~a4457759/
>Police force proceeds to adapt in regards to diversity
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/voelen-moskeebezoekers-zich-onveilig~a4457792/
>muh poor muslims who shout for money and rights, who abuse our system for welfare money are now afraid, boo-hoo so we'll visit some mosques and ask how we can make life better for them at the expanse of our own quality of life and safety.
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/vijftien-uur-per-week-de-ui-en-eu-oefenen~a4457135/
>Just look at these immigrants being prepared to stay here and become the new EU citizens, isn't it nice? So brown, so diverse! Nevermind 80% are single men, invaders and not the woman / children who came here years or a decade ago and still haven't learned the language / integrated or have a job because they feel no need to become part of the west.

Seriously I worked long enough in immigration with these """"people"""" to know they overal harbor only ill feelings towards the west, fucking scum.

lol he's going all out

oh man it must be so nice to live in a place where police has to actually search and forge crimes to fill a quota.
I don't wanna pull the "my shit is shittier than you shit" thing, I know it must suck ass but a ticket is cheaper than a smartphone

Protip get a gun, even if it's an illegal one. Your life is more important than some piece of paper.

>learn some martial art so you can fight against people with guns

action movies and anime aren't real, user.

When you start out trying to seriously instill your retarded ideas on a certain topic but it's so retarded you give up and go for the baiting troll routine.

Move here if u look anything like you picture
:)

I know it's a shit move but I'm kinda pessimistic about this place. If I do leave at least I'll have a degree in geology and a garanteed job.

yeah, there are some interior cities where it's still safe. but all capitals are fucked. I live in Belém.

Look man, all I'm trying to say is that there are better ways to deal with your problems than crying on the internet. No matter how many times you scream "kill all niggers," they're not going away. I would recommend looking into self defense strategies if you're adamant on not purchasing an illegal firearm. They may not help in 100% of cases but there are definitely situations where knowledge about combat will help you defuse a situation in which there is a gun pointed at you.

Thiniking about getting a proper knife to walk around town. If I get a gun I'll keep it at home probably

I'm not a cute anime girl, though.

finally you started talking like a civilized human being. I get your point but honestly I don't think that would go well unless I'm Steven Seagal or some shit. You can pull the cuck card again if you will but I definitely wouldn't risk getting shot over a smartphone.

>tfw live in rio
>never got robbed
A-am i the chosen one?

I used to think exactly that until about 3 hours ago. Don't let your guard down.

You know what redpilled me brazilbro?
EVERY TIME i saw a robbery in the news here it was done by non-whites.
Then i saw a video of robberies in brazil (I think it was são paulo), ALL of them were black or mestizo, i saw videos of robberies in Mexico, all mestizos, not a single white, the same in the US, never saw any whites robbing anyone.

Sorry to hear about that dude, it's a shitty fucking situation and even though I've never been robbed or mugged myself, I've been born and lived in Cabo Frio, RJ for about 10 years, so I understand how much you must be suffering right now.

There's one thing I can tell you though: don't bother with guns or knives or anything for self-defense: even if you do manage to kill or severely wound a dindu and keep your property, the game here in Brazil is extremely rigged in their favor, ironically in large part thanks to the same first world nations that fund (((Human Rights))) organizations and then come here on Sup Forums to laugh at our situation and call us degenerates.

Give yourself the time to relax and calm down, it's a huge mental strain to go through. If anything, take solace on the fact that this piece of shit will very likely end up in jail for the rest of his life and will never have any comfort or success until the early day when he dies to a gunshot.

I guess the moral of the story is fuck niggers.

Shiiiet, you're a riofag too? Where did it happen, i'm sure it was some favelado nigger. We need to get rid of gun control.

yeah, like I said they are never white. However, I definitely am not a nigger lover but that's probably because all robbers are poor, and 99% of poor people are black or dark skinned, which might be an echo from a slavery. Again, not a nigger lover, just saying it's probably not as simple as that.

thanks bro, really good to hear that. I've been to Cabo Frio a few times, pretty cool city. I lived in Macaé until about 4 years ago. What you said is what comforts me the most. Thinking that he went to his shit favela home without paint on the walls without any prospect of future better than getting to jail or killed in the next few years, while I came to my nice home without my cellphone but still way better than that piece of shit. Thanks for the kind words, cara.

Here's some food for thought: You and the archetypal "nigger" are more similar than you think. Both are fighting for survival through shitty conditions, in your own ways. Both of you have the same solution: exterminate the other, yet history has shown that genocide almost always fails.

actually not, I live in Belém. Rio is kind of the violence meme but I guess Belém is as bad or even worse.

Shut up beaner

I don't think things are as practical as that. If they exterminate us then who will they have left to rob, get welfare and etc? I see them as nothing but parasites. pic related somewhat illustrates what I mean

>who will they have left to rob, get welfare and etc?
Come on, you have to look past your bias. Africans are very adept at forming civilized societies even if they never gained the technological capabilities of europe.

Did he had a gun? If not you are an absolute faggot.
I got robbed 6 times in my teenage and per-pubesent years before I got to my 6,3 height, pretty obvious I was targeted because I looked like a human being instead of a orc from mordor and so they assumed I was a tame milk toast cunt who would bent the knee, and every single time I either run (dude in a bicycle pointing a gun at me trough his winter jacket in the middle of a very populated streets) or fought back, against a hobo with a letter opener, a dude with an ice pick, 2 drunken faggots, etc.

The chances that you'll get caught for killing a favela nigger is close to 0.
You can just buy a cheap weapon on Paraguay's city border and defend yourself.