What do you think about italy?

What do you think about italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxnews.info/2017/02/04/bruggi-il-paese-senza-italiani-ripopolato-da-finti-profughi/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ekf1zG7jMVM
strawpoll.me/12241875
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most vile and offensive posters on this board.

pizza

Italian girls have stank pussy.

Italian people have a gay accent.

Italy is filled with african and south american immigrants, hell, it looks even more filled than Germany. I bet this country will be turned into a african shithole in just 20 years.

Greasy hairy unsophisticated trash

Its shape is pretty aesthetic

that doesn't excuse you being a Romanian though....

why are you guys so orange

go back to when you conquered europe faggots

Italian ?? Never to be trusted.

Uncucked people, cucked country.
The goverment is replacing us.
The village of Bruggi has no italians left, just fake refugees
voxnews.info/2017/02/04/bruggi-il-paese-senza-italiani-ripopolato-da-finti-profughi/

dude! We may hate your wille zur kuck, but we do get along with everybody else. Fuck off

none of your faggots comments have any value unless you hit trips like me. So... pizza.

Been waiting for an Italian thread.

Can someone gib translation?

Better to have them as enemy than to have them as ally if war breaks up. :^)

How do I get a cute Italian gf?

I like Northern Italy, best of the bunch down there and they should have carved out more land for themselves in Germanys arsehole Austria and created another country.

So much envy

Very small country with a large population

No. The Canadians are the worst. They can't shitpost like the Aussies - Canadians just dribble bile everywhere and it's not amusing. I fucking hate them. At least the Aussies have banter.

Padania (the north) indipendent!
Rome monegrabber
Terronia (the South) is shit!

You know too much
Padania is shit

>Independent north
>Rome thief
>South is shit

>Uè Uè Uè
>You know too much
>North is shit

I went to a cafe in Rome once.

When I sat down, the cafe owner started shouting at me to move away from that seat/spot in Italian. I didn't understand anything and tried to make him understand that I was a tourist. Apparently the owner got mad I sat there because his dad was coming over and he always sits and that specific spot.

The only bros we have so I hope you guys don't balkanize, and we can start the mediterranean alliance

Love you wogs. Integrated here very well.

You stole the seat of an old man
Consider yourself Lucky you werent hanged

I always wonder how such lazy, loud-ass people came to be the inheritors of Roman culture.

he probably saved your ass. i bet he wasn't talking about his "dad"

Great food, sexy but annoying men

ITSA MEEEE MARIO!

I would like that

what did you find annoying, my dear polish qt? coming to wroclaw in march, I need to prepare

Why do Italians LARP as Hollywood Mafia?

we were much more culturally strong and respectable when divided. A confederation would be the best. As for the alliance, we just need to take the EU down. The rest will fix itself, bro.

The North of Italy is nice in my opinion, my girlfriend is Italian and they have a good culture and family values.

The South from my impression is a cesspool due to African "refugees" and all other shitskins.

Are you governments doing anything about it? Or the Ndrina?

haha good one m8

We may be corrupted but we still have the best lifestyle and food in the world.

I don't know but it's very annoying

Great country, culture, food. North Italy could be paradise on earth. They even had fascism right until the barbarian in Germany had to screw it up for everyone.

it's not hollywood mafia, it's a matter of respect. Of course I was joking, nobody would kill you for that, but still... you better behave. You never know who's who. And I like it this way.

I've only been to venice, but it was nice. too many african and bengaladeshi men trying to sell me shit though. vote them off the island. or make them swim across the canal.

Absolutely

BABADAPOOPI BOOPEEPEPAPEE! BOOPEPIPE BOPEPAPEE!

kek you'll enjoy this then
youtube.com/watch?v=Ekf1zG7jMVM

>tfw always get laughed at for my accent when speaking english in voice chats
I'm glad it's slowly going away as my ability to form engliosh words worsens over time

be american and wear sunglasses

Quality posts

>betafag detected

Because slavery is a thing in the south. I unironically have 3 senegalese slaves working in my fields. Literal slaves because they don't get paid since they're doing token work to prove to the gubment they are gud bois who don do nuffin. It works like that. We keep them during summer and spring, then we just change them when they start slacking.
None of them tries anything funny and none of them is allowed in the house, and they are under the watchful eyes of grandpa and his shotgun.
>t. sicilian

Basically this

kek nice pic

That would be the best solution to handle the immigrants situation

>LARP
>t. Schultzlet still mad about Silvio cucking him in front of the whole EU parliament along with Angela "Unfuckable Lardass" Merkel

Shut up faget it ain't worth it at all. There more than enough workers for all the needs we have. Just start paying people decently, I have no problems working in the fields, as long as i get muh Lire.

i feel you m8, always getting cyberbullied for my strong t's ;[

are italians white??

no

no

>TELL ME, WHO IS OUR PASTA?
strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

strawpoll.me/12241875

no

no

beautiful women

Whatever the people in Capua think since it is my family name

I like pizza and fascism. Thanks, I guess?

does anyone have that pic of the italian actor and roman emperor comparisons?

Sardinia no est TERRONE.

no

>t. dago/yid hybrid

No

>dictatorship
>not the most redpilled form of government
lad...

most uncucked country in europe

Sardinia is NOT SOUTHERN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I rarely see Italians on this board. they do often seem to go full Dutch mode and just speak in their native language, but I can't blame them.

Greeks are the worst mediposters by far.

>Sardinia is NOT SOUTHERN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That picture clearly says otherwise :^)

brothers

Nothing

That picture doesn't say that ur mum is like a highway for dicks, so that picture is wrong you filthy continental

memes aside sardinia is actually geographically in the south but we make fun of both northerners and southerners alike

al capone was Irish

yes we are.

If you remember we got ranged IP banned from Sup Forums.I dont know if anyone else has accomplice that

I'll buy an house somewhere in Greece, someday;
I just love you guys.
Every time I visit Greece, I feel at home.
Wonderful people, incredible culture, great history.

Are you an expat?

this desu, greeks are bro-tier

Best friends and soon greatest allies.

half Irish so technically no

> (OP)

>Italy is filled with african and south american immigrants.
No Rom friend, it's full of YOUR immigrants and gypsies

Italians are obnoxious, rude, arrogant, and smell like shit. Literally the niggers of Europe.

When will Greece elect Golden Dawn and become great again?

Italy will be out of EU after Greece.

I went to Rome once and saw a Chinese guy take a fat shit in the middle of the bus station

Italy= balkan-tier country.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Just like yours, Guatemala of Europe?

Italy is Europes mexico. its an utter shit show once you leave your vacation spot. oh well, thanks for taking care of our vacation spots, sorry you're all terrible.

Cool but I don't like your language

calm down pedro

Sadly never i believe.Greece will only become great through a new civil war.

Don't worry, i won't be going on vacation in italy soon, you have time to prepare.

Beautiful, but too many negros, and also their pizza is worse than ours.

Well, I like the Colosseum idea you guys had. Ya know, gladiatorial combat. We should do that again sometimes.

It worked for us. We practically were the most shithole country in Europe until the civil war. If Greece is that lost, then do it my fellow med bro.

northern italy is actually quite nice

gorgeous landscape, great ridiculously cheap food. I especially love tortellini con carne e brodo

its a real shame that you are ruined by shitty politics. why cant you get your shit together? you have the potential to be a great country instead you are a semi shithole

Italians != Romans
Italians are inferior nigger tier animals that were leftovers of centuries of racemixing with barbarians from around the world after the fall of Rome.