Kill Drug Users

Why can't we just kill drug users?

What would it take to get a Duarte in the US?

(they) seem to making plenty of money "rehabbing" users over and over again.

>25 million dead americans

Yes, please.

cultists mass produced sugar drugs children are marketed this. do we kill the child drug users.

I love in a rural area, so our medical staff is highly supplemented by volunteer firefighters and volunteer EMTs.
I'm both.
Anywho, when I get a call I head to the station, if it's for a drug overdose, I head back home.

That's how I'm killing them.

at least half would be spics

I'd be fine with killing heroin and meth users as long as we also kill alcoholics. Nothing worse than some moron who brags about being drug free while drinking a 12 pack every night.

You're doing God's work, user- but take it to the next level.

Respond to the call, give them IV potassium, watch them have a heart attack. Just get any potassium nutritional supplement, dissolve it. They will just look like they had a heart attack, coroner will see slightly elevated potassium but think nothing of it. Don't do this too often or they will catch onto you, but you can kill one a year or so.

You'd better be doing this for alcohol poisoning as well.

Because addiction is a mental health issue and by preventing people from seeking help for it we will only make the problem worse. Why do you think we have a heroin crisis in the first place? Users are marginalized and unable or unwilling to find help. Executing people will not stop people from getting addicted.

This LARPing man. Such edgyness.

There's nothing wrong with smoking meth

I'm with you user. We can't afford to make exemptions. Now I've just got to give up coffee before it all happens.

If they are non whites

And when they catch you, you will get 30 years in prison.
None of this is real, of course.

People have chosen to become addicts by starting on these drugs. They choose to be "marginalized."

Seems reasonable.
Solid plan.

Many times people take drugs because it's the only way they can be functional within a sick society. Unfortunately many of them can't control themselves and end up useless addicts. the way to fix this is to fix society and give people a purpose beyond "muh money muh dick"

>Many times people take drugs because it's the only way they can be functional within a sick society.

Yeah, little Booby living in the first world has it sooooo bad.

>Bobby in the first world is expected to get an advanced degree, fuck multiple attractive women, and make >80k a year
>Musaka in the 3rd world is expected to raise goats and marry his arranged wife
One is not like the other

These people that kill themselves left and right are the grandchildren of coal miners that worked 72 hours a week with no vacations for their entire lives without complaint.

Now they shoot up because they're bored. Motherfucker, go hiking or something.

Expected by whom?

everyone else. It's how we decide who's a loser and who's a winner

So being a degenerate drug user makes you a winner?

If people are too stupid to be happy on their own accord, then by all means they should kill themselves with drugs. Just don't rob my house to get the money.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just can't get into that mind set. I'm starting to think that killing addicts would be like killing a dog with rabies.