Worthless college decrees

>be me
>be /Indian/
>be Electrical Engineering
>be in library, preparing for my electronics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldnt get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do philosophy and political science double majors

If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjucts in college are not real subjects

ok pajeet

Go back Purjeet, we don't need you shitting up the IT industry anymore.

I study Radiation Physics, and in all honesty Engineering is pretty easy with the exception of the group projects. Dunno how it is in Pooland but these days Engineering courses are bellcurved to hell and back and most people share answers for assignments and past midterms.

I think Liberal Arts students work harder than engineers in most schools desu.

philosophy is a hobby

Looking forward to my biology degree

Every self-respecting white person should have decent knowledge of philosophy and politics. But i'd imagine that in the USA it's just couple of years of leftist indoctrination

I'll agree with pajeet here. Engineering, medicine, and a select group of other fields are the only things worth studying. Other fields can be learned with with a library card and should be considered hobbies.

>retarded comment
>flag

Checks out.

I'm mechanical engineer and agree fully with you.. Physicians are crazy people

>Indian guy studying EE next to white female philosophy major whining about their tests

This is a frequent copy paste

>Every self-respecting white person should have decent knowledge of philosophy and politics

This. It´s part of an enlightenment-like education. But poo´s never went to an age like that. That´s why they are smart enough to memorize stuff, but to stupid to innovate.

>engineering or medicine field
Fuck off

Pure math is the only worthy (((university))) study

Very true. Can save lots of money

I know a guy that has a bachelor's in electrical engineering

He works in the packaging department

Fuck off pajeet you're nigger tier from birth.

>tfw I do Agriculture
A-am I also garbage?

>LibArts courses
>Hard

Nah. I take higher level history and polisci courses just to pad my GPA. Guaranteed A's. The hardest degrees are:

>Engineering
>Physics
>Architecture (work load)
>Chemistry

That's really it.

You're great with women, ain't ya, Pajeet?

This is some old copy paste story. Can't believe you all fell for it.

>You're all subhuman trash
>/Indian/

Lol

No, at least you can learn how to feed people.

Philosophy and political science is autism and completely irrelevant in an economy.

I'm studying architecture :^)

A project of a friend of mine

Depends on the university. The one at my school is pretty neutral politically

Hope you like your job as an accountant

>Tfw History Major

It's generally a useless degree, unless you want to be a teacher/professor.

That is why I am taking it though, my goal is to become an American History professor, and not some bluepilled leftist one.

In the meantime I'm going to teach highschool while I work on my higher degrees.

You could always become a lawyer.

If you are not in a philosophy or logic field you are human garbage. Without these subjects, you cannot possibly understand anything beyond being a human calculator monkey.

/biz/ness administration major here.
I'm not done my associate's yet and I've already started two businesses.
Hoping to grow one to three employees in the next two to three years.
CREATE JOBS, MAGA

>college
LOL! Soft cunts, have fun being a slave to the student loan jew for a useless career in an oversaturated job market!

Meanwhile us real men, as in blue collar tradesmen, actually get shit done, while being able to find work. :>)

>my goal is to become an American History professor, and not some bluepilled leftist one

How will you get tenure if your political views oppose those of the majority of university administrations and scholars?

True, History degrees are also useful for that, but I want to become a professor and author. I want to write books about American History that aren't tainted in leftist self loathing.

Depends on the college you're at. The big, shitty lib universities don't tolerate anyone dissenting, but there are plenty of colleges that would accept someone who drops some redpills.

Translation:
>I'm a highschool kid who thinks his art/music/t-shirt company is a legitimate business

Two words: Henry Kissinger.
Follow the path of righteousness.

As someone who has both an MA and Msc. Engineers have to absolutely work harder.

Hell nah, brah. Digital Marketing is the main one.
My web design skills are great, and I'm getting good at SEO.
I'd like to hire a data scientist because that's not my strong point.

Overall though, I offer a lot of value to local business. I've helped a couple increase growth into the double digits.
>feelsgoodman

>do a business degree on a whim a few years back
>now managing a bunch of STEM guys
>get paid a lot more, smoke with the CEO one to one everyday
>personally manage bonuses in my position
>STEMfags are at my mercy

feels ok

p.s kiss the ass of your boss

>be me
>take horticulture (landscaping, business, contracting)
>5 white girls sit next to me
>talk about how they are here so they can learn to grow cannabis
>mfw they wasted good money on a class that has nothing to do with growing cannabis

what the fuck is this? designing the cubicles you will work in the future?

Not saying it´s impossible. It´s just safer to get lay low on your political views before you´re tenured and once you actually become set, you can start redpilling new generations in Colonialism 101. Just do it subtle.

Engineering is cope. Chad majors in communications and slays 20 girls a month while you engineercel.

Oh, of course my German friend.

I won't be ranting about Soros on day 1.

Also nice digits.

you're right OP, you're absolutely right. Don't leave computer science out though, that is a track of great worth.

Agreed - poli sci is a joke at all but the top 20 colleges. Top worthless degrees: "business" (read: marketing), sociology, psychology, and communications.

>posting anime
>posting suggestive anime
>on Sup Forums
Is that your goal body?

Private uni?

I just hope this SJW shit is out of acedemia around the time I can attend college in the next life. I don't think I'd have the skin thick enough to deal with the culture associated on college campuses in the modern day.

That and the cost. I hope the bubble bursts and tuition get restructured fairly soon.

Still though, having to be Indian sucks.

>If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage.

What did he mean by this? What is his end game?

Sort of agree. But where does one learn public speaking & working in groups, which are skills needed for all (professional) jobs these days?

Pretty much all of my undergrad courses revolved around public speaking & group projects.

Sorry, meant to post this.

Cannabis is easy as fuck to grow, any chump with an internet connection can google fu his way to juicy buds.
>mfw my school has a horticulture program and a large percentage of students who enrolled want to grow cannabis.

So what will you do or create after you get a degree? I suggest a electronic fecal matter detector that signals the user 5 minutes in advance that he needs to take a shit and has to find a nearby toilet immediately. This will fix your poo in loo problem.

I had some wacky dudes teaching pol sci at my uni. There was this old bloke who was a climate change sceptic and seemed to have a really dismissive attitude towards feminism. I generally found that most teaching in that discipline were pretty neutral and didn't try to drive lefty bullshit.

Sociology units were different. There were some real kooks teaching those. The worst type of SJWs.

Math has nothing to do with accounting, dumbass

I did criminal justice and it's made me quite a bit of money and I get to take human trash off the street.

at least you can after the college legally rape pajeet

Pajeet, I agree, I really do, but you need the Yin and the Yang.

You need the useful productive members of society and the artistically inclined that form abstract ideas or visual concepts.

To deprive life of them would be like to deprive your brain of your left or right sphere of thought (technical and creative).

You'd be surprised, its not NEARLY as rampant as you'd think.
Most kids still want to go to class, pass, and chill the rest of the time.
Good luck, college can be worth it.

It's funny too because after every weekly test they all go "man... I so failed this"

Why are they even in the class? What in their minds made them think this was a good class to take?

>he fell for the engineering buzzword meme
Just because you're STEM doesn't make you not a dumbass.

>when he outs himself as a perverted weeaboo faggot
Pic related is u

>Architecture
May as well do fucking painting.

>chads
When you're rich, you can major in whatever you want and slay. But the chads that pulled the most pussy were rich AND majored in economics or pre-med science.

It's ok
STEMfags know you are a prostitute and higher ups don't know how their shit works

At least I'm not British

>>mfw they both do philosophy and political science double majors

Autistic Screeching 101 and Advanced Reee 302

Cant. I don't have a GED or anything in my mid 30s so I'm too old, broke, and already work 50 hours a week to start from the absolute bottom.

Don't know how the SJW stuff concerning STEM fields is in western Europe or other countries. I study medicine and every professor is based and red pilled (so to speak) no sjw bs or anything everyone works hard and minds their business. SJW won't take hold in academia for a very very long time for various reasons. Our professors were on the forefront of trowing out commies when USSR was falling apart so anyone who has any extremely leftists views will never take hold of their positions.

this tbqh.

I'm getting a second major in philosophy (in addition to my stem master race degree) bc it's fun and is useful for writing papers/making decisions

>not learning a skilled trade

>be /Indian/

Go back to your shithole.

Dude there's a 40 year old Asian dude in my class now, there have been 50 year old baldies, 35 year old basement dwellers, all kinds of people.

You should never shame yourself out of bettering yourself.

We need to stop state funding for non-STEM degrees asap

They smoke weed, and they think they can make real money off of it. Its actually rather hard to get into a legitimate cannabis industry in california, you gotta know people on the inside. Startup cost are high to be cost effective as well.
>I am a tech school pleb, getting my associates in automotive. Also hybrid and electric vehicles are the future.

NO PESSIMISM, ONLY CAPITALISM
NOW GO CREATE VALUE

Most electrical engineers don't require any serious intellectual capacity and most of them are incapable of abstract thought. Doctors also fall in the same category. These people just practice the knowledge created by real creative. These jobs will likely be replaced by robots in the near future and anyways and then people will stop valuing your shit tier intellects. The only people who create anything of vlaue are intelligent people who are also creative and open minded and those careers are predominantly some kind of scientist or philosopher. If you don't fall in this category, You are literally and obsolete and inferior form of humanity and your genes will be become utterly useless very soon. # INTP"S WILL INHERIT THE EARTH

Can you be poointheloo engineering?

Muh BBC (BIG BRITISH COCK)

Wewuz kangz

Go back to r9k you fucking florida shitskin

Deja Vu, I've read this post before.

You must go to a shit tier school.

Nice "major" btw.

Wow, Pajeet, you'll be an epic social telecommunications engineer. Can't wait to talk to you about my computer sending bad data across the network.

They aren't wrong though, can you imagine how tough it is in their majors to navigate all of the newspeak and hypocrisy and come up with a paper that conforms to your professors political ideals in order to get a good grade?

Then imagine being in so much college debt and only having "buzzfeed journalist" and "professional blogger" as career choices.

>An engineer spouting off about something he knows nothing about

That's odd, that NEVER happens.

Architectural Engineer here. They want that goverment backed loan money, so they make up degrees that niggers and women can do.

>if you are not...

but you are indian

you are literally a street shitter

and you want to talk about respect?

Computer Engineer here but I really want to become a Physicist but poverty made me do this.

>liberal arts
>hard
>Canadian flag

like pottery

Im political science and I already got into law school. I guess you think im garbage too.

>tfw 519 MCAT

Economics and law are pretty based desu

>Agriculture

>studiying P. Administration.
>taking a mention in political science.

poo in loo says "that i'm a loser".

Oh i'm gonna kill myself now, pajeet overlord!!!

>College Decrees
The University of California at Berkeley shall henceforth become an Institute for the Study of Communism
Like that kind of decree?

>implying mum and da don't foot your bill through your "studies".

you're nothing special, lad, unless you do it all yourself.

>College cost 0$ in your shity country and you get paid salary for average grades
>felt for "college is waste of time meme"

im a fucking idiot. Now im old as shit autistic balding virgin count

Nah, just the silent majority of reasonable colleges I guess

Is Chemical the hardest Engineering discipline?