Shitty political cartoons thread

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcCqsaUrw0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All pretty shitty, that's for sure.

Darkow's work is crap. Always lazy and flat. Scratchy, ugly line work. His ideas are just as 2D--all completely stupid premises or bad puns. This twerp has been drawing and making a living as a cartoonist for many decades and he's gotten worse instead of better.

justles my jimbos

wat

>No Mattis

They wouldn't dare insult Mad Dog

Really makes your brain shut down.

There are people who get paid to draw these. How much does a political cartoonist make, I wonder?

They make an average of nearly $100k per year. And almost all of them are liberal.

>sand castle

Accurate, t b h

people really believe this?

Horsey is the champion of this

This is good, Obamacare is too expensive for the consumers and needs to go.

The hair thing was pretty clever.

Holy shit. There are bank executives, politicians and such in Hungary who make less.

This one is a decent drawing, technique-wise.

Make way for perfection. This one is the absolute best political cartoon ever drawn.

>all this anti-Russian fearmongering

Oh like obama wasn't a shitslinger aswell.
Trying to do as much damage to foreign relations as possible before he left office.

Trump and the Patriarchy will be swept aside.

>politicians who puts the interests of the country they're supposed to represent first is literally Hitler

gets me every fucking time

>Frauke is a nazi
Holy moley the mental gymnastics

thats funny tho

thats accurate. trump is a potato

Thank god that cartoonist labled the turkey 'Turkey'. The metaphor would have gone over my head otherwise.

The mind of a liberal is a sick and twisted mind, isn't it.

Clowns are scary.

OP this was the most retarded picture I have ever seen. The cringe was so strong I think I crossed the 4th dimension for a few seconds. Truly delivered.

Go to bed, Soros

Back again with the "Drumpf is Putin's agent" meme? The left is truly desperate.

Oh, Bulgarbro, I'm just about to drop the cringehammer on you. Ready? Good. Stare at this picture for 10 seconds straight.

Sorry, Lithuania. Lithuaniabro then. I'm tired. I confuse flags. Woe is me.

Made me chuckle.

No offense taken the cringe in these pics has paralyzed me.

But they were going to tear down that wall regardless of political pressure from the US.

Body shaming is wrong. Unless you body shame Hitler himself. Look at his tiny penis. Tee-hee. So tiny. Heeeheheheeee.

should show him grabbing the us with one hand and tweeting with the other desu.

T H I C C

The Pink Storm shall sweep us aside. I'm terrified.

>Shitty political cartoons
Horsey: the thread

Yeah Gorbi tried to turn around the USSR but he didn't understand until the moment of the attempted coup that it was impossible and it was breaking apart.

DEUS VULT

Oh my, saved

If you ask me, Horsey's work is pretty decent compared to most of these...

Is this a dig at transgenders? If so, that's fucking hilarious.

When?

the shading on merkels face makes her look like a bearded man

That's actually funny. He did have a long ass tie

Really made me thing

>Fix'd for reality

youtube.com/watch?v=IcCqsaUrw0c

WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT THAT

Never liked Der Spiegel but this one ain't bad has meme potential. If you add a mudslime face with explosive vest you get the current situation in Europe.

So you're saying it's an accurate depiction?

Actually this one is pretty good

>just grabbed this guy named Yusa while hanging suspended upside down from the ceiling. Terrific experience!

Are they saying Obama is a child?

I dont get it, none of these are drawn well, clever, funny, or even true. Who the fuck does the political cartoons for you people?

>DAY OF THE SPRAY

where is that trump chair in the white house right now?

hes not using any of those things.

Why do leftists always resort to calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis?

because if there is one thing that will not collapse upon itself given enough time, its a sand castle

I can actually see this happening.

Who are these people? There's no labels.

“I am scared that if Ronald Reagan gets into office, we are going to see more of the Ku Klux Klan and a resurgence of the Nazi Party,” Coretta Scott King said in November, 1980. “I’m afraid things are going to blow sky high during this next term,” a nursing student said. He’s a “nitwit,” added a Democrat. “He’s shallow, superficial and frightening,” one of that year’s historic numbers of “undecideds” insisted.

Ronald Reagan “seems not to relish complexity and subtlety,” the New York Times editorial endorsing President Jimmy Carter’s re-election proclaimed. “The problem is not a loose lip but the simple answer.” While fearing what Reagan’s own running mate, George H.W. Bush, had dismissed as Reagan’s “voodoo economics” during their primary fight, the editorial board feared “voodoo diplomacy,” too.

From coast to coast, half of a divided nation abhorred — and underestimated — the president-elect. “The American people,“ Hamilton Jordan, a key Carter aide, said, "are not going to elect a 70-year-old, right-wing, ex-movie actor to be president.”

I still don't understand how Russia exposing the truth about the elections is constituted as trump being putin's bitch.

They've done this for ages. German communists used to call social democrats 'fascists' in the fucking 1920's.

WOW!

This Cartoon is legitimately more racist than anything Trump has done or said.

This one's actually true and you are all going to slurp it up anyway.

A legitimately good drawing somehow ended up in my shitty cartoons subfolder.

>Why do leftists always resort to calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis?

that's the modus operandi since decades ensuring their monopoly of opinion formation. Trump and Brexit are a huge shock for them as both times their media monopoly coudln't prevent it.

Topkek, that's what we gotta start telling Turkroaches on here.

while clinton is getting a bj under the desk.

but hey, that's his personal life.

can you translate the part in the parentheses?

They don't have a good argument against them, and people fear Nazis

fyi newfriend, avatarposting is against the rules
thanks and welcome to Sup Forums - politically incorrect

>ethics and dignity from king obongo