Sup Forums BTFO to oblivion

Just watch 1 George Carling special and you can see how wrong Sup Forums is.

>entertainers
>politics

into the trash in goes

Carlin is a whiny beta
By his argument not giving free shit is immoral but killing babies is A-ok!
"I'm not able to look after my baby but everyone sure is!"

Whatever country you are, I now think less of it

>Bringing Carlin's wisdom to the socially and emotionally disfigured and distorted wretches of /pol
It is one thing to be a pathetic piece of shit among other such creatures, and an entirely other to be show it from an outside perpective, the seething, seeping sores; the mewling voices reedy with hatred.

>7 year olds should not be given a school lunch and they should earn it

This is what conservatives actually believe

How exactly does protecting a human life from being ended imply that the parents and the individual no longer bear responsibility for their actions and you have to provide for it?

WTF now I hate Rufus

If the parents are such cockups that they can't feed their kids, then they should get their children apprehended and their tubes tied.

This is an idiotic rational. Conservatives are very concerned if someone comes and up and fucking kills you after you are born. They also care if someone kills you while you are in a womb.

People like him are nothing but left-wing populists resorting to hyperbole arguments.

For instance

>once you are born, you are on your own

is complete bullshit. Conservatives encourage traditional family values and placing it on a way higher level of relevance than liberals do. In a well established conservative world, you'd had a strong family bond until your parents die and knowing they would help you and take care of you.

What he just complains about is that the government leaves you alone, i.e. he whines that there are not enough gibs me dats... I guess spendings other peoples money always feels right... at least as long as you can get rich by telling other people that this is the case.

In a conservative world, there would be less welfare and a stronger family (which pays less taxes) would put their offspring through school etc with ease until they can take care of themselves. He only complains about the lack of welfare from the state, wants more government, higher taxes and of course, the rich are to blame for everything. It also implies he believes his audience to be completely stupid because he thinks they are not able to make smart choices for themselves and need a big government to take care of them. The leftist would never think about giving responsibility back to the parents/families, they want the government to take care of everything, while both parents work full time, never see their child and their tax money is used so that their child gets indoctrinated by marxist females while the parents can't see their kid... because they are working... to fund the nurturing of their kids by others.

>conservatives believe parents should take care of their kids
Literally nazis am I right?

Maybe in your third world country, Bosnia.

>watch George "black people and rich white men" Cucklin
no thanks

At least I go to school,unlike you
We are 2nd world. But I'm not surprised by your ignorance, Brits are as stupid as americans

Serious question... I thought we let the Serbs burn your country to the ground? Do we need to try again?

This is dumb.
The main problem with abortion is I don't want to pay for you to kill your kid.

>Thinking celebs are relevant concerning politics

>Sup Forums
>Cuckservative
wew lad

How about you actually watch george carling and see how wrong you are?

>thinking the right wing and conservatives are the same people
It's like I'm on fucking facebook

No, you actually bombed serbs and helped create Bosnia.
You could have also learned this if you went to school.

>if i don't approve of unlimited welfare i'm a hypocrite

Nope Fake argument.

aaand another CTR/CREW thread we are under attack BAD today
time to start doxing these faggot again

It is a choice to pro-create. The burden lies on the parents, regardless of how shitty they are, not on society.

As we know societies destroy earth so why would they care about a human?

He doesn't realize that we're for responsibility. That's the one idea that makes sense of all his questions.

So if parents are shitty, we should let the child suffer in shit and poverty instead of helping it or aborting it? That is called cruelty

>everybody deserves a chance, but after that it's up to you
wow, really makes u think...

go preds