What is her endgame?

What is her endgame?

BIG

BLACK

to get memed into a job

COCK

Mommy Bess wants to nurture all the sweet anons on Sup Forums with her big mature breasts and her lovely mommy hips. We are her dearies and she wants to nurture us and make us cum with her tight mommy vagina.

being noticed by her senpai

why is she talking like a redneck waffle house waitress?

CLOCK

being my gf.
>tfw she cuddles up to you after a long day at work and calls you honey and sweetie .

The bigger question is why is Sup Forums so triggered by this worthless bitch? This site is full of manbaby faggots who are just as sensitive as the SJW type they desperately try to dissociate from.
F
A
G
S

For everybody to ignore that her last name literally translates to bitch.

She is one of Soros' sex slaves.

Instigate a civil war

to get this thread saged by me

we're not triggered we're aroused

pure conjecture: stealing my superior genetic material to endanger future of human race?

her endgame is being gangraped by feral negroes and muslims

Mommy posting is the worst. Keep this terrible shit on Sup Forums

The same as every other Marxist Jew.

collect more followers on twitter virtue signal how progressive she is in the face of alt right and pol beta orbiters who stalk her online

Get TRUMPED as usual.

>tfw her lower jaw looks like it was hit by a fucking truck.

I noticed that from observing her twitter also.

giving me a beautiful jewish baby

this.

She's just a Jewish cat lady who is matronizing America into destruction instead of fulfilling her urges directly by simply having children.

is she jewish?

OD on BBC

>She's just a Jewish cat lady who is matronizing America into destruction instead of fulfilling her urges directly by simply having children.

I like you, user.

>is she jewish?

Isn't everyone that's verified by (((Twitter)))?

Being a qtpa2t

Mummy bess is the best

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Spamming herself on Sup Forums until she gets just the right amount of backlash mean comments that she can capitalize on like Anita Slarkeezian, the Wu tranny, and that butterface connected to GG.

Kek

Sweetie, I...

Her choice of weapon words to patronize people hits Sup Forums's femdom / oedipus complex fetish spot.

She's just a post-roastie stacy that changed the language from creep and loser to sweetie and honey. If she used the former go-to's she's probably employed liberally in the past, she'd be called out as a child. By using traditional terms of endearment as weapon words, she can still act like a child and nobody's the wiser.

>As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary.

Fucking lost.

This made me feel nice :)

I'm very lonely :(

To get Anti-Trump ePoints and by extension eFame and fan the flames or her extinguishing career.

In reality she's just turned herself into a meme factory.

shes just taking advantage of twitters retarded system in which verified accounts jump to the front of the reply list on twitter posts.

>tfw no wiggle woops
>the no butter boops
Feels bad man

:^)

Well earned (You)

Her endgame is making me a sandwich. I love me some Mama Bess.

>Drink with Mama Bess
>Talk politics until she's angry
>Talk politics until she cries
>Talk politics until she screams
>Fight
>Knock her to the floor, rip her clothes off, smack and burn tits with cigarette
>Rub clit while we cum
>creampie.webm
>MakeMeASandwich.jpg