I'm getting tired of TRUMP CONTROVERSY re: Everything

>Controversy over numbers at innoguration
>Controversy over Schwarzeneggar
>Controversy over Milo rioters
>Controversy over immigration ban
>Controversy over

Just shut the fuck up Trump and get to work. Stop causing shitstorms once every 2 days.

to be fair he did most of it the first week and is low on stuff to do personally

now we're waiting for the congress to catch up

>get to work
Busiest president yet

piss off

>Stop causing shitstorms once every 2 days.

More like every hour.

stop getting your news from CNN and facebook

You're supposed to be getting tired. That's his whole plan.

everyone is getting tired, dumbass

that's the beauty of it. let the left throw their tantrums early.

>Implying trump is the one stirring up rumors

Are you actually retarded. You cant shit on someone and then go "and jeez stop getting shit on for attention"
Fuck off Jose

Agreed. He's doing good things but he needs to stop picking fights with people.

>Stop causing shitstorms once every 2 days.
Hello CTR / ShareBlue

people need to stop getting their feelings hurt

STOP READING FAKE NEWS

Just a concerned citizen.

Former trump supporter here...it's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this, but we can't allow him to keep bumbling and fumbling.

lmao you're so fucking obvious pic related

>"shut up and get to work!"
>Trump gets to work
>"stop causing shitstorms"

how about you let him do his job without whining all the time? what a spineless cunt

what's your answer? Never criticize the man? I'm not much into deification m8.

Nobody believes you, nerd virgin.

>Just a concerned citizen.
>Former trump supporter here...
Hello ShareBlue / CTR

I'm starting to feel I got sold a sour jew ticket with Trump, honestly. Fuck all this zionist shit. No more zionist wars in the middle east. Iran? Fucking kidding me? Why? They've done nothing but exist for the last 5 years. Literally nothing but help their buddies in Syria kill isis and isreal backed faggots. Who cares? Stay the fuck out of it.

You've provided no criticism of value - just "stop making ppl mad omg"

shit thread

Obama completely destroyed several countries, created ISIS and a new healthcare tax (call it a healthcare law if you want, it's just a tax to take from the middle class and give to the poor). Where was the outrage?

Now that Trump is doing all the ugly shit that the charismatic idiot wouldn't do, at least appreciate his balls for doing it instead of joining the left in screaming dumb shit. Ask yourself, is having a secure border, preventing terrorist attacks like in France, or nominating a conservative judge truly so awful and so unworthy of controversy, or am I being a giant pussy?

Don't depend on political figures to make you life good. It's some false-prophet shit. It's almost a religion like kekism.

Yeah but is that his measuring stick? He's to be compared to objectively one of the worst presidents in US history? Pretty low bar!

sorry I guess info wars Pol and fox is somehow more accurate

Hillary was worse. We don't really love Trump - he is actually a New York Liberal, with a few good ideas for reforming government. We voted for him because there was no one better running.

He doesn't pick fights. Everyone else is picking a fight with him.

>Just shut the fuck up Trump and get to work
Hes been doing more than any president in modern history. There are no "controversy", the media just invents them

The Schwarzeneggar thing was a light joke, you know, the things that exist in every single speech ever? However, all the headlines say "Trump goes after Schwarzeneggar at prayer breakfast"

NO he fucking didn't, he was giving a speech on religion and made a fucking joke. Hang journalists.

who is someone we'd love? Personally I like the fact he doesn't give a fuck about Zionist Christian cultural baggage shit.

it's been two weeks. two fucking weeks.

let the man do his job and if you don't like it, you can vote for some politically correct idiot next time and avoid all the controversy while you wait your turn to be run over by a truck of peace

in this continuum, they actually are

FOX is garbage bullshit. they just calim to be conservative. they are fucking neocns, or democrats basically acting like conservatives.

Infowars is decent, don't take everything he says in the literal term like a retard, the guy is also having fun. shit he clearly visits Sup Forums and reddit to see your guys retarded memes.

I turn on the news to just watch one thing, or see if something has happened. than i turn it off.

Personally loving how the religious right is no longer relevant. Maybe he'll get some scotus picks that might entertain their pipe dream of overturning rowe v Wade but that's highly unlikely. Christians are so cucked and I love it.

How about you grow a fucking brain and learn about every sources' biases and agendas, then you can figure out what is truth and what is exaggeration/bullshit. Oh but wait you're just another one of those lazy fucks that gets his news from facebook posts with 10 second videos, and whatever the media corporations decide to spew out on the tv.

CNN is shown to directly communicate with the State Department and to fabricate headlines and stories. It cannot be considered news whatsoever, not even biased news. Conflating CNN to Sup Forums does not change that and its an otherwise piss-poor analogy.

>sausages and chips in a burger

As long as they vote Republican and produce lots of children, they are alright. Give them something now and then.

He's going to get impeached. Very bad president.

By whom? Australian intellectuals?

> Trump breathes

>People flip the fuck out

WTF TRUMP?
tl;dr OP is a faggot

To everyone outside of your fucking autistic Sup Forums bubble, stupid nazi faggot

Cry about it somewhere else nigger

Trump just nominated a guy who is expected to vote against roe v wade, and two more SCOTUS judges are expected to kick the bucket during his term and be replaced with conservatives. I just saw a picture of him on twitter praying, there's even a catholic priest. A fucking catholic priest in the White House!

How is the religious right irrelevant? Don't forget, Trump needs support from Congress and he won't get it unless Republicans consider their goals are aligned.

I really don't get how the lighting on link's face works in that game.
He's fucking outside in broad daylight, but he's shaded as if there's a singular light source that isn't reflecting or refracting. It looks weird.

No, by the will of the people of the United States of America.

Mad Australian detected. Did an emu hurt your little fee-fees again?

Sage, hide, report the slide.

>blaming trump for the media being the insufferable cunts they are

That was obvious meta trolling plebbit

You mean the 48.0% of the voters who voted for Hillary?

right cause you didn't come here because you wanted to stay away from nazis

You're not even relevant, nazifag

Is that what Fox and Infowars told you?

Lol. You're a fool. He didn't win the popular vote.

what the fuck country is that lol

She won the popular vote, keep denying it Sup Forumsfag

No, it's because nazis are prime targets for easymode trolling now.

>implying trump is causing the controversy
>implying it isn't the media and the leftist commie faggots
Kill yourself

But everyone is a nazi to you in your commie fever dream.

Get rekt.
Luckily, Hillary did not either. I haven't ever heard of a democratic system where you win by not winning the majority of the vote.
Only 48.0%. The rest were notHillary voters.

Check his twitter, no one likes him :)

>nazi
>if Obama had been racist towards whites, most ppl who didn't vote for Trump would've been ok with it if Obama had brought back jobs, invested in infrastructure and the military, improved healthcare and promoted the arts and sciences
>exactly what Hitler did, just replace "whites" with "jews and blacks"
>"muh reductio ad hitlerum"

>post political nonsense on kikebook for the lulz
>majority friends from school, normies and family memebers
>one girl is straight up cultimarxi
>decides to go insane and start posting "suck dick balding loser"
>posts it on every post on donalds page
>one of her family members say, "its time to move on"
>i lol and post, "she is just attracted to the donald"
>everyone turns on me, attacks me for how neutral i have been on Trump
>just lol and shake it off
>continue their onslaught. decide to give in and use counter arguments
>girl would technically be discriminating against homo's, using dick sucking as an attack against a male
>use balding attacks as bias against body positivity, something the girl needs (ugly as sin)
>state how women generally are fond of and at times attracted to men in power
>EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS
>white males, ad hominems, literally hitler attacks
>my mother out of no where, says everyone knows i am right and people should watch their language
>mommy says, "i love you", before the original girl attempts a final attack
>aunt out of no where, shoots her down
>invited to a family dinner tomorrow night

RED PILLS WILL BE DROPPING!
I love Trump just for the fact that these topics are not out in mainstream.

I truly believe we live in a time of enlightenment

>won popular vote
>48%
Lol someone can't do maths

S H A R E B L U E
H
A
R
E

B
L
U
E

No. Trump will lose this battle. He's making an idiot of himself, though most people already knew he was a bumbling twat bucket.

In between those shitshorms he do things that actually metter or could be real controversy if given full public attention.
His public opposition is just this easy to manipulate.

Its what authenticated data leaks and comparison of reality and reporting told me, spic.

I never expect much from Puerto Ricans and this is why.

He won the presidency

>the religious right is no longer relevant
Who do you think got Trump elected?

Normies are as well.

Literally every day there's a "Trump is evil" piece on the news and I've started to hear people who were formerly outraged by Trump saying they don't even know what the problem is this time.

Check out wikipedia, she only won 48% of the vote. In a real democracy that would result in a 2nd round were Trump would easily win.

Twitter is full of leftists that are able to upvote comments they like to the top, because it's just a huge echo chamber.
>implying
CTR go home.

It's not Trump's fault that the left chimps out everytime he tries to make the country great again.

Hahahaha, trollfag. Trump is getting fucked.

well bravo.

It's just the media blowing shit way out of proportion and shilling against Trump in general. No one in the real world gives a shit.

Do you not feel it, the empowerment of being righteous?

And this place isn't an echo chamber for Trumpkins? Hmm.....

Oh lucky we have Wikipedia as a reliable source you stupid nazi cock smoker

One thing I've noticed is that our media headlines have gradually turned into the equivalent of Trump tweets with how snide they are being. Something I'd be okay with, if they didn't pretend to be better than him.

Lefties and MSM are behind this latest round of mass hysteria not Trump.

He can't. The radical left can't let him. He is literally everything they hate, and if they let him be, they must acknowledge that the general public is not on their side, and have to come to terms with the contradictions in their movement.

You're the nigger who said to use twitter as a source. I wouldn't use this place to gauge opinions about someone, either.

He is the president of the US and that despite being holocausted against by the media and everyone in the world with rape allegations coming up right when early voting started. You are looking at 8 years of PRESIDENT TRUMP whether you like it or not.
Realclearpolitics also has Clinton way below 50% of the vote. Seems like you can't accept your loss, Hillaryfag.

It's almost like he's making himself out to be the respectable one as the media makes headline after headline that basically read, "Today Trump REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>not enjoying happenings
that means you are either a CREW shill or a newfag. i'm gonna guess CREW shill

I literally only heard about the Bataclan Massacre via Pol because no news sites were covering it at the start

No. Liberals are getting tired. Their propaganda machine will sound more and more like a echo. 8 years of Trump are going to be too demoralizing for these crybabies.

YES WE CAN and now Trump is yelling: OH YOU DIDN'T

He's addicted to attention. We're enablers.

You are wound up? That's your problem. Chill out, everything's going according to plan.

stop being a kike

Yeah, they are.

>all or nothing fallacy

>>>Reddit

>7D underwater hentai polo

My parents are on the religious right and I am pretty sure they voted for Hillary. While I know there are religious right people voting in large numbers for Trump, a lot of them think he is just as evil as Crooked and don't think he has Christian interests at heart. I'm pretty sure it was the economic right and people tired of mainstream politicians and leaching immigrants who voted Trump. If anything he's almost as socially liberal as Hillary, just nowhere near as cucked.

It is his modus operandi

kek

>Hardcore Cruz-missle voters like Glenn Beck voted for Hillary
You'd be right.

>Economic right

That'd be me--which is why I wish he'd just get to business of importing all the trillions of dollars kept offshore because of the corporate tax rate and let all this loony tunes shit go.

Why the fuck is Hans argueing with an Emu over our president?
Calm down guys.

not to start an argument over religion, but it is interesting that for all your American pragmatism, your protestant "salvation through faith alone" roots make you disregard the candidate who's gonna do all the Christian stuff (albeit without Christian values at heart) and appreciate the nominally Christian person who once in office will do all she can to oppose Christians and their values.