How do we fix the 7,482,149,689 world popullation problem?

How do we fix the 7,482,149,689 world popullation problem?

seriously i hate every last one of you and rightfully believe that i should be the last living human being on this gay earth

well first if everyone on this board (besides me) can systematically kill themselves, that would be really helpful to me

perhaps we can make it a meme so eventual all of Sup Forums does it then reddit will follow

that way i only have to kill a few billions in person

thanks for helping out Sup Forums, if any body else has any other ideas dont forgot to post them before you suicide

dont forget to kys. Really important step

you first
i beg you kindly

>what is birth control?
Stupid frogposter.

Easy,

Start at the Southern tip of Africa, move North killing everyone that isn't White or serious redpill Christian. Once we get to Egypt, turn right and repeat until we get to China.

Let the Chinese have India, The U.S., Russia and China agree to split the ME oil until it runs out. Agree to leave Africa alone for a century, then divide that up.

Population problem solved.

If I am going to reduce world population, it WON'T be the population of my own race.

>How do we fix the 7,482,149,689 world population problem

There's not nearly that many people on Earth.

>le earth is overpopulated meme
We have plenty of unused space, it's just that we need to be more efficient with our resources and force people to spread out instead of creating messes like China and India

Overpopulation is a hoax. Humans will build settlements across the universe in the distant future. Everyone will have their own ranch planet.

>We have plenty of unused space

t. american living in bumfuck arkansas

We have not reached 0.1% of Earth's population limit. We have a severe problem of resource management, not lack of resource.

I wouldn't mind if the entire world population was reduced to 1 billion as long as everyone who goes has less than 100 IQ. RIP my whole family except me and my brother

Stop giving aid to poor countries.

>How do we fix the 7,482,149,689 world popullation problem?

Total ethnic genocide of the Semitic, Latino and Negroid peoples on a global scale.

To add to that: Most Indians and most Chinese.

>>/r/AltRight

Those birth rates are muslims, africans and asians. Whites and Latinos have stayed pretty damn the same number of population as a long time ago. Get rid of africa, middle east and asia and the problem is solved.

Not including asians, considering China alone has 1.3 b people and india has about 1 b people alone.

Overpopulation is a globalist myth. Lurk more before posting.

Praise him.

see

Start with yourself.

You're retarded if you unironically believe this. We are living on a rock in the middle of space with a finite amount of resources on it.

I have my Exit Bag, my nitrogen and my will made up. I'll be leaving now.

Good luck to you, user. I was you the best. Peace.