I've decided to do something

Well, Sup Forums, I've finally decided to get off my ass and do something. After years of inaction but constant interest I'm going off to fight ISIS. I know, and knew, many who have fought against them and I know full well what I'm in for, as well as the ideology I'm going to be surrounded by on my own side as well. I'm flying out to meet up with some people in Europe and long story short we're going to be in the SDF-controlled territory of Rojava. I don't know how I'm going to tell my friends and family, but I feel the need to get up and be able to say I fought back. Only funny thing is I'll be surrounded by commies and anarchists while doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/827685141627674624
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=CnnGYaqjW-A
ypginternational.blackblogs.org/contact-to-us/
twitter.com/pisspiggranddad/status/827685141627674624
youtu.be/j2Q1ybd4DZM
youtube.com/watch?v=RduTOzfhnQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't expect anyone to read this or take interest. I just really needed to say it somewhere.

We all know you're LARPing OP. The only thing you're going to do today is shitpost and ask mom to make your tendies.

Good luck, take pics, leave fallen ancoms behind in battle.

>he's fighting for the k*rds
i hope you die

Thanks

Stay mad Ahmed ;)

stay mad k*rdroach

who will you be fighting with? I've considered doing this as well.

Kek,if only SAA took volunteers with no military experience. Have fun fighting alongside left wing radicals

what episode is this from

this¿

I already said I was going to be with the YPG, but I don't know what unit I'd be in. I'll be with the other people I am joining with, but we still have a mandatory basic training class to take. That's supposed to take 3 months, but can be shortened and usually is. They used to have a lot of attempts at indoctrinating you into their political ideology but have dropped that in many cases which dramatically shortens time. All I know is that there's a high likelihood we'll be involved in the Wrath of Euphrates operation. With the possibility of even fighting in Raqqa itself if the Arabs prove to not do so well. (As is what happened in Manbij)
They try to put westerners more or less together, but westerners are also coveted as we bring higher visibility.

post proof, faggot

Already did.

Just don't expect us to feel bad for you after your unit is ambushed and ISIS executes you in some creative fashion

do you follow pisspiggrandad on twitter? he's a commie who is with the YPG.
He was just talking today about a Sup Forums nerd getting run out after a month

twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/827685141627674624

Always save a bullet for yourself.
I'm deliberately only bringing enough money for a one-way trip and basic necessities. If I get through the 6 months the YPG is supposed to pay for your return if you want to, but unless you're a total fucking retard you aren't leaving if you can't pay.

Oh, I'm also not retarded in cutting myself off from money. There are ways to get access to a bank account or contact family, I just won't be able to do it from the front.

just make sure you show them your use, otherwise you'll be cannon fodder. Good luck m8

How did you find someone to talk to? I want to go fight Isis as well bu I don't know how.

Do you have military experience? Where did you contact the YPG?

And good luck. Hope you make it back and can tell us of your adventure.

God's speed user, if you're join for real may kek watch over you and bless you with a kill count of mudslimes that rivals god's

Put yourself out there. I've been in Kurdish circles since 2014 during the siege of Kobani. There are various Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts you can follow and even talk to. My first real interaction with someone who was a fighter came from Jitse Akse, who was arrested last year in January after returning home to the Netherlands. I've since lost contact with him, but he's a good man who actually was the one reaching out to me when I had questions about the conflict and joining. Unfortunately I can't reveal direct contacts to you for various reasons, but... look up the YPG/J on facebook and take a scroll through their feed as well as comments. If you're asking enough questions and you're serious about them, someone will probably reach out to you.
I have military experience, but no combat experience aside from having to deal with nail bombs when I was living in Northern Ireland.

Thanks, I got denied from the US military when I graduated high school due to some bs test. I think after I graduate college this year I'll look into some of there facebook and social media groups.

OP is a kike schill

in other words a dirty faggot

Oy vey I've been had

lol dumbass loser

should have been aching to get in before the invasion on Iraq begin, they were literally taking in HANDICAPPED RETARDS by the hundreds.

The janitor doesn't realize the current year isn't 2005

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

You're an idiot.

Kurds are not "based western secularists" moron. They're the same as ISIS just a different ethnic group.

You've essentially joined a radical islamist organization. Congrats you're a sandnigger.

I think I was like 10 or something when that invasion started.

Merhaba Onur.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnnGYaqjW-A

>Leaf education
>being this retarded

> I'm going off to fight ISIS
That`s pretty stupid decision, because you clearly have no skills. If you would know some medicine and welding, you would be at least any use. Now you would just be a useless ballast. Nobody needs a burger, especially because you might be CIA. You would be a meatshield or will be eating their scarce lunches far away from front lines.

In fact if you are not CIA, CIA would want to sacrafice you, so demand something from locals or from Trump, "because we just cant let american people die like this".

If you dedicated to do something, you can fund medical aid to people you support. Probably produce some kind of portable auto-doc. And thus also help medically uninsured niggers.

>that pic

So many LARPers it makes me cringe

There are christians fighting along Kurds in Syria.

lol theyre not cross worshipers if they enable commies.

This Canadian is 100% right.

I had a kurd in my class in school and he was a short little piece of shit.

Why? I don't remember the Bible rejecting communism. In fact Jesus was preaching about similar stuff. You know love, peace, solidarity, that kind of stuff.

This swede is 100% right.

Majority of the Kurds in the SDF are atheists, while the rest are either non-practicing Muslims or part of minority religions.
>They're commies, so they must hate all religions even though attacking religion in the Middle East makes literally everyone hate you.

communism has been responsible for the persecution and genocide of many cross worshipers,

what you posted is propaganda

Why fight in a sandnigger conflict, are you crazy

>Joining kurds
Congrats faggot, you are helping in creating the conflict for the next cycle. Hope you die before even being useful. Hopefully in such a funny way it will make international news. You subverted faggots should kys instead off being the useful idiots willingly dying for the yid and some other Semites, not to forget, COMMUNIST SAND NIGGERS. I wish you the worst

you'll get a good chunk of land to start a family and benefits...it's like working for jews only they dont feed you crumbs for your blood and sweat

This. It's hilarious that you goys think you're going on a grand crusade. The Kurds are bad and the Yazidis are worse. Look into Yazidi religious beliefs.

Land with thousands insane koran nuts around, without a modern European army to keep them in check. Dosen't sound like a place, i would ever like my family to be.

Communism is not about love or peace, or solidarity.

It's about viewing history through the lens of the Labour theory of value, dismantling all opposing viewpoints, and establishing a "worker-state" after killing off or re-educating the former monied classes.

This is to the end of achieving "equality of outcome", as opposed to equality of opportunity - Communists seek to level the playing field by destroying excellence, rather than aiding the unfit.

>without a modern European army to keep them in check.

laughed out loud

The kurds are equaly lawless and low iq like the turks, if not slightly more. Fighting side by sight with low iq, high time preference morons, seems like the last thing a sane person could want.

If you're just going to kill ISIS you won't last long. The YPG have specifically said they don't want people who just wanna kill Muslims. The ideological volunteers are willing to die because they believe in the cause, as do the YPG. People who are not fully into the project will not last. A guy who is there right now was just saying on twitter the other day that some Sup Forumstard was in his training camp and the rest of the volunteers excluded him because he was an autist and ran away after two weeks

What test was it

I would say the Kurds are actually worse than the T*rks. The Kurds ("our strong secular allies") have been blowing shit up and shooting up Ataturk Airport in Istanbul. And it's not because they oppose Erdogan's Islamization policies. It's because they're ethnonationalists. Hell, they still stone women to death and shit in Kurd-controlled territories with relative regularity. Somehow Fox News has convinced me fellow Amerilards that the Kurds are heroic freedom fighters who love democracy and equal rights for all. Dumb goys fall for it every time...

link or didn't happen

ypginternational.blackblogs.org/contact-to-us/

>YPG= fighting with and treating commie women as your equals

I could not hack it

fuck no

You'll wish you hadn't by the end of day 1

If you get captured kill yourself as quickly as possible. You will be tortured to an inch of your life if you don't. Keep a small gun in your pocket with a bullet or something. Just don't be left to your own devices.

twitter.com/pisspiggranddad/status/827685141627674624

I'm not only just going over there to fight of course. The way many people live over there is on communes. I want to see the effectiveness of the revolution on these villagers and understand how self-rule will impact decision-making across hundreds of small villages and hamlets. I want to see, firsthand, if a communist-like revolution can have any positive effects on the little guys.
Kurds are not one synonymous group. Politically or religiously.

Why are you getting involved in another countries issue? Do you think they would risk their lives for you? We need to learn to stop intervening in the middle east shithole and let them deal with their own problems.

>wait until ISIS is essentially defeated
>decide to join in
americans

>Lenin_Lover69
not exactly believable but still, thank you for making me puke

The kurdish "freedom" fighters are mostly communists and certainly not those angles we are all told. However maybe those turks in the west, near the greek border are significantly better, than the k. the rest of them really isn't that much. The kurds in Germany build massive criminal clanes and I suspect they might very well also do this in other countries.

If you're not like the average Sup Forumstard then I apologise for misreading you. But there's no point of Pepe posting Nazis fighting with YPG.

If you're interested in the cause and helping Rojava then power to you m8.

youtu.be/j2Q1ybd4DZM

>Kurds are not one synonymous group. Politically or religiously.

This massively.

Raqqa still needs to be taken. If OP goes there in the next few months he could take part in that battle.

Check his pics he's actually there, shitposting in Rojava

2nd time today I've seen someone from a Slavic country suggest learning welding.

what are you planning.

It's fine man. I'm definitely on the right wing, but what is going on politically in Rojava is fascinating to me.

Urine Test, it tested positive for diabetes. I think I drank a lot of orange juice or something that morning at MEPS. They took me to a doctor the next day to run another test, turns out I had some rare type of diabetes that doesn't really affect anything at all except your blood sugar. I believe it was called Mody 2, I tried to get a hold of a doctor and explain it didn't matter at all and it would not effect anything. But I unfortunately got a letter from Uncle Sam saying I was disqualified.

Assyrians are Christians. And Arabs are Muslims. So SDF is multireligious (ingluding atheists).

well in theory. Christian theory and christian organised religion are vastly different too.

Communism was never anti-christian. It was only in the first years of the soviet state. After Stalin took over the church kept much of it's power. Don't know if in your country things were that different. I'm not a communist btw.

Make sure to shag some Kurdish qts.

Also I am pretty sure they don't want westerners on the front line, since they know how bad the optics on you dying or being captured are, but you can provide great propaganda just sitting at a base 500 miles away from the front line giving interviews about their struggle, so don't be too let down if you never even fire a gun.

Have you read some of Bookchin and Ocalan's stuff?

They'll put you on the frontline if you want to go on the frontline. 4 or 5 westerners have already died in the wrath of Euphrates operation alone.

Why should I watch the pictures of a death man or at best of a traitor? Kurds will be the next Isis, and now is the time to lay the grounds to capitalize on it, no need to get a hold on what a leppo is. mark my words, wannabe Niggers like him will be memory holed.

Well Sup Forums i´ve finally decided to leave my country to fight for nigs and spics. Only funny thing is that my race will be outbred while i do it.

Only Apo's stuff. His writings in Democratic Confederation are really interesting. I don't agree with it all, but the concept is intriguing and so is its implementation.
>implying Yezidis aren't the last remnant of the white race nor the originators

>fighting for some communsist kurd whore

wtf man you trying to turn me into a cuck?

Have you learned any Kurdish?

Kurmanji is surprisingly easy. Friend tried to teach me Sorani, which I'm ok at speaking. But muh squiggly linez and lower speaking population threw me off. Only qualms with Kurmanji is that since it's only been transliterated in the last couple of decades people still can't decide on the spelling of different words and especially places.

can we ban role playing threads here?

>can we ban role playing threads here?

Being this sheltered.

Rojava is under total embargo from the KRG of Iraq, and shit if you're going to be able to enter it from Turkey or Syria, so I've got no clue how you're getting in, but good luck, hope your practiced your Kurdish.

no but we can make them more fun

I thought the KRG was letting people through now?

iran you gotta stop shittin on america... first the ransom now the bantz!

so are the kurdish rats hiding in Iraq?

Long live the revolution, comrade!
youtube.com/watch?v=RduTOzfhnQY

They open the border semi-frequently. Some also get smuggled across on a boat if its closed

>Also I am pretty sure they don't want westerners on the front line,
I know of quite a few westerners who died on the front lines with the ypg

>I know of quite a few westerners who died on the front lines with the ypg

And nothing of value lost

and what have you been doing to crush islamo-facism?

Unless you have actual combat/military experience or medic skills, you are just waisting their ressources.

????

Have fun delivering Toyotas and the odd Abrams!

>islamo
>fascism
Why cant lefties meme?

Just learn how to treat a sucking chest wound for long enough until the chopper arrives... oh wait. There is no chopper to come and rescue you or your dying buddy.

Just be prepared for that. You get shot once, virtually anywhere, and your a dead man walking. I mean hell, we are all dead men walking upon this earth anyway, so you might as well either bumrush the enemy and die with some honor, or go out with a bang in a Toyota hilux filled with explosives. It's your decision, but hardly one I would expect a NEET to make.