What is the true Christian denomination ?

What is the true Christian denomination ?

I don't know which to follow...

Other urls found in this thread:

nazarenejudaism.com/?page_id=203
youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o
youtube.com/watch?v=6ms2IEIqaRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None of them.

Scripture based.

here user, try this website
thescripturesalonebibleschool.net
you're welcome.

The ones that read/use the Bible.

many of them use the bible, but most of them you will find jump around Ike hopscotch

the book or scripture ... u dont need more

>this level of D&C kikery

We are here to work hard and provide for each other. Be a good neighbor but don't be afraid to call people out on their decadence and sinfulness when you see it.

Protestant is the only choice.

The one before the printing press

Judaism- its the mother of Christianity.

Torah observant followers of Yahushua is the true faith, or at least as close to the faith of Yeshua (Jesus) that I can tell. this is mainly because it maintains a consistent, Scripturally based opinion on all things. Other denominations of Christianity add elements of paganism into the faith, mixing the holy with the profane. It is clear that Christianity itself, by the writings early church "fathers," is a new religion that differs in major ways from the faith of Jesus Christ and His Apostles:

nazarenejudaism.com/?page_id=203

I don't agree with other elements of this cited source above, but their evaluation of how the early Christian church broke away from the Jerusalem council is valid and accurate. Notice how the early founders of Christianity admit their own apostasy from the Nazarene faith that Paul was a ringleader of.

>nazarenejudaism.com/?page_id=203
Luther did not go far enough. He started what needed to happen and it was based on a fundamental difference he saw in the faith of Christianity as practiced, and the faith he saw in the Scriptures. Refer to this to understand how far back one should go to find the true faith:
--->

Judaism is not the truth as it is a dirrect lineage from the Pharisees that Yeshua so thoroughly denounced for putting their man-made traditions above the Torah (Law ) of God. Please reference this to understand when the break of Christianity from this true faith occurred:
-->Talmud is a document that attempted to build a fence around Torah to protect it, but in the end was nothing more than the "leaven of the Pharisees." Modern day Catholicism (and other Christian denominations) have developed a whole new set of un-Scriptural "leaven" that adds and subtracts (Deut 4:2) to the pure Word of YHVW.

there is one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. This much is clear. all protestant denominations are eliminated due to none of them being apostolic.

If you want the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, start here brother:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o

To understand the true Gospel, you must take the WHOLE Word of YHWH, not just the parts your pastor/priest tells you applies.

dont watch this bullshit read scripture -new law !!!!!!

And Catholicism is apostate from the Jerusalem Council and faith of Jesus and the Apostles.
-->

I have read Scripture and the videos I present here only use Scripture to justify their conclusions. Perhaps you need to see how "new" this law is instead of basing your whole theology on 8 words of Scripture brother:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ms2IEIqaRA

I've chiseled it down to Roman Catholic or Baptist

Please refer to this-->-->

"Beloved, I am writing you NO NEW COMMANDMENT, but an OLD COMMANDMENT that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining." - 1 John 2:7-8