I'm a religious Muslim American. I believe all governments should be secular

What's your opinion of me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3EIogaEwxY
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0090718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, what's your opinion on natural rights and the purpose of government?

Would love to see u hung from a lamp post.

Doesn't Islam include a system of law within it, how does that function within a society which contradicts those laws ?

I believe all governments should be secular.

What does secular mean?

If your fellow Mohommetens decided to go full 1366 Jihad, which side would you fight for?

You should fuck off back to your desert goat farm

I think you should go back.

> it's afraid...

means fuck christian politicians in the ass while muslims spread un-inhibited by christians, then they take over and it becomes just another caliphate.

It means not religious.

Nice bait thread.

Anyone else really fucking sick of star wars?

You need to go back before Operation "Remove Kebab" really kicks off.

You can't be Muslim and American.

Where do you think those Muslims who want the state to enforce Sharia law go wrong? Are they interpreting the Quran and hadiths incorrectly?

>Muslim American

My opinion (which is true) is that you're either confused or lying.

Islam isn't a pick and choose buffet of beliefs, you're either all in or you're out.

there is nothing that can be more cruel, inhumane or unceasingly evil than a truly secular government.

I am an orthodox Christian and I believe muslims have no place in Europe or America.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3EIogaEwxY

Don't know don't care. Pretty selfish. I'm Muslim because I was born a muslim. Maybe I'm not religious. But I look Muslim as hell. And you whites can't tell a religious Muslim from a non religious one anyway. So you push us towards the religious ones.

Actually user, the Muslim colleges I have are mostly pro-sharia law. There is no law but the law from god.

But they are extremely turned off by the BS they see the Middle Eastern Sharia law.

There are many schools of Islam, the BS we see with sharia law nowadays are taught by a certain sect.

Like one of them said. The BS we see nowadays in the Middle East are the Arab's own doing.

This

Sharia Law have 1 major weakness.

The ones enforcing the law.

logically no Gods exist thus you base your life off of make believe therefore I don't respect you and you are lower than me.

this

spbp

You're fine but let's be honest, you aren't exactly representative of Muslims who didn't grow up in America.

Why didn't you answer my question? If your fellow sandniggers go full Jihad which side do you fight for? Let's get real we both know which side you'll fight for. Fuck you and get the fuck out you camel-fucking piece of shit. No different than the Jews or niggers.

I think you need to gtfo of america.

My opinion is that you'd be better off and happier, if you threw your koran away.
I notice with you Americanized Muslims that you look at the terrorists and think that "they're" the ones who are wrong about what the book says. They aren't though. They read the book, and denying the Islamic nature of their actions isn't as much a matter of interpretation as it is willfully not reading certain sentences.

I'm sure you would. But I'd shoot you before you have the chance. Then I'd shoot your mom and dad. And all your siblings. I'd even kill your kids. Actually I wouldn't kill your kids. I'd raise them in the mosque. Lol

This.
They are mutually exclusive.Same here.

Secular is a fancy term for people who don't get laid.

Start an islamic sect that denounces saudi arabia and iran, see how far that gets you.

That and pictures of your"prophet" make you guys go all tard angry and i find that very entertaining

That's great. I would of course rather have you in my country over the vast majority of other muslims, but I would still prefer you go back to where you came from.

No point in answering. It'll never happen. Muslims in America are too busy making 100,000+ a year. Muslims are too educated and well paid in America to fight. We are exemplary citizens.

you ever heard of google m8?

I don't know you but I prefer not to live in a country of Judeo-Islamic values. Islam is a tool for elitist to destroy the west and eventually we will have no freedom and eventually have to fight wars for Israel.

You're not a real Muslim

You should go back to the desert you came from. If you can help with the debts on your way there that'd be great

OP still ignoring this Brit's question.

>The religion of peace strikes again

HANG EM HIGH BOYS

But if you are a muslim you can't be secular.
That's one of the points of Islam, that they have a state with Islamic laws.

It's not making me angry tho?

Read the koran

>Modernist Muslim
No.

You ignore them...

The purpose of a secular government isn't so that anyone can live under its governance. My opinion is that you can go back to the Middle East.

I believe people should be secular, hope you get kicked out back to buttfuckistan where you belong

Secularism is weak. Humans are natural degenerates. They need religion in order not to behave like animals.

>society

Don't know don't care. I live how I want. When I want.

So the answer is; you will pick sandniggers. And you are objectively wrong. The 2 biggest correlations for violent radical sympathies are affluence and education. So exactly the reasons why you claim it won't happen are the 2 biggest risk factors for why it will. This is why your kind will be exterminated from all European lands.

You should violently oppose leftists pigs who spout radical islamist propaganda created by muslim brotherhood affiliates like CAIR and AJ+ to excuse savage behavior and beliefs.

Just remember many islamic nations in the middle east were sometimes more secular than christian nations in Europe for a time before countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar started their propaganda machine.

Fight them

thats good! now we can move on
what do you know about sadams startgate?!

Asian societies dont.

then convert because your beliefs don't align with your way of life which you follow

I think you are a Muslim in name only.

(((Secularism))) is a illusion created to promote Illuminist ideology
There will always be a state religion or religion like ideology

Lol wow you guys are really butthurt that l claim to be Muslim and secular. Listen. You people are so racist that you push secular Muslims to the mosque.

>HEY GUYS I'M ATTENTION WHORING PLZ FEED ME YOU'RE SEMEN EKS DEE TEE HEE HEE.
Fuck off, faggot.

And this is why you will forever be a mud person who fucks goats

>muslim
>American

Pick one.

You're cool but 90% of Muslims think differently.

I think you are an irrelevance in the wider battle we have with muslims

"secular"

yeah, because you have a retarded inconsistent belief system. either drop islam or drop secularism.

You are in the wrong dimension

Good, we don't want you here and you don't really want to be here. You obviously prefer your fellow sandniggers. You're just as bad in the long term.

>I'm a religious Muslim American

can't be both. Be an american, ditch islam. Islam is dog shit.

Being an american, you're the best country in the world, and you can be free. be a patriot, not a jihadi, you know in your heart that I'm right.

you need to go back

>Religious Muslim
>Doesn't follow rules laid out in his holy text
Yeah nah fuck off. You're a secular muslim at best.

the answer is: I'll fight with you white people :) :) :)

>muslim

you need to be removed

Good one Moohammud

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0090718

>Doesn't follows a perfect example of a Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as it stated in a Quran 94 times.
Not a Muslim. Just another kafir that calls himself one.

Idk. I'd still be discriminated against... Right?

Then you're a bad muslim. Islam is not ONLY a religion like Christianity. It's equally a civil code.

That's the minority opinion of the worldwide Muslim population. Go back to your country of origin, spread that philosophy (if you can), and enjoy the stoning.

We can only hope :^)

The Four Options

Always remember, Muslims are free to leave Islam. It's not as if we're talking about changing one's skin color or DNA. If they decide to leave the country, then we will give them severance pay. What they can't do is stay here and openly remain Muslims. Any "secret Muslim" who is found out will be taken to a very unpleasant offshore prison before being deported.

A Muslim American has four options: leave Islam, become a secret Muslim, leave the country voluntarily (with severance pay), or be forcefully deported. The only Muslims who will be placed in internment camps are the ones who are about to be forcefully deported.

There's no such thing as a Muslim and an American. You have to go back.

Religious people are scum retards that are still believing in Santa claus.

Read more books, stop being a dipshit. You can't buy into some fake eternal life insurance policy and morality isn't based on an appeal to authority.

Keep studying subjects until this is obvious to you.

The Vikings and the Muslims traded with each other. We fought few times. The Vikings and the Muslims are real men. You western Christian whites are a bunch of keyboard warrior pussies.

"... ho ho, Islam has got to go."

#IslamIsFascism

Lmao bet I could drop you with one hand you scrawny shitskin

Don't White people understand that when you discriminate against us we become unified and empowered?

>empowered
Did you forget we let you in here? You didn't get here yourself. We let you and and we can remove you.

Most people in Western countries will want to keep their Christian heritage and culture and that's the way it should stay. Secularism in the West is often used by Cultural Marxism to suppress Christianity while allowing the growth of Islam. We're not putting up with that shit any more! We know the game now. Anyone who disagrees should really fuck off to a Muslim country. It's very simple.

We'd respect you more if you either got serious about Islam or abandoned it entirely.

You got lost to the jews in the 60s, shut up.

But you won't remove us :) I was born here

I'm glad I did this. I'll beat up a white person today. For no reason :)

But do all of your cousins? You have to go back

no you wont, fuck off with your shitty bait goatfucker

Your religions shit, but we can live together.

Go to arabia praise your pagan ancestry or allah mate with your race destroy Zionism

There are people in this world who stir shit up in the Middle-East and they are Kikes who hate White Civilisation. Muslims are being used by the Kikes to fuck Western Civilisation. Cultural Marxism. So, if Muslim and Christian countries were smart, we would stop the Kike created globalism and just live in our own countries with our own cultures and religions and leave each other alone. However, don't think you Muzzies can come to our Western countries and dictate like you have done so far. That shit has got to stop. I can't go to a Muslim country and dictate anything! I would probably get thrown into dank prison or get kicked to death. I say what's good for us is good for Muslims. Come to our countries and try to dictate what privileges you should get and expect rough treatment and a one-way ticket back to some Muslim shit hold country. Fair, right?