If all blacks generally have low iqs how do some blacks manage to become scientists?

If all blacks generally have low iqs how do some blacks manage to become scientists?

Because Sup Forums is racist and lies

>If all blacks GENERALLY have low iqs how do SOME blacks manage to become scientists?
you answered your own question OP

affirmative action

Based polack. Remember, exceptions do not disprove the mean, nor do they negate the fact that there is no independently developed

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent, it make sense they'd have a few outliers in their population. The things that make smart blacks smart are present in most whites and asians, is the point.

>generally
>how

They're mixed with white and injun blood.

exceptions prove the rule

higher density of white admixture

because you used the word "generally" and not "exclusively". I recommend reading a dictionary.

>what are outliers

>If all blacks generally have low iqs
> generally
op confirmed generall negro

>scientists
nice proofs, but i thought they became engineers

the concept of the exceptional niggeh.

>black
>science

Affirmative action. Any black who is remotely intelligent can walk into any job he wants because they're desperate to have some "diversity."

With a 'little' help

>black scientists

>all blacks
are you retarded?

/Thread

Affirmative action.
Plus, some of the baboons can be born with high IQ, but it's like to meet a solar eclipse - it exists, but appears very rarely and media don't lose their chance to tell a '''''successful life story'''''' about some shitskin Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Silva and his niggascience achievements also forgetting to mention that hundred of local white kids have made amazing things in their geek sections/groups.

A diamond in the rough

Jesus fucking Christ do none of you even know BASIC statistics?

They have an IQ bell curve that has a mean of approximately 15 points lower. That does not mean there are no smart blacks, just like it does not mean there are no dumb white people. They are just a lot rarer.

If Chinese people are short how is Yao Ming a person? There are exceptions, user. It doesn't change the rule

>Katherine Johnson
mixed

>J. Ernest Wilkins Jr.
mixed

>Obama
mixed

All the proven ones have white European heritages. Sorry to burst your bubble, niggers.

Because they are called outliers, please learn to read a bell curve chart.

The average black population consists of paint chip eating mental retards.

>obama
>mixed
i thought we were niggers

>what is a bell curve
>what is that one-in-a-billion nigger

Do... do you think all people of one race all have the exact same IQ?

The explanation is simple.

Invariably Blacks who do well in Academia have traces of Neanderthal blood. A lot of blacks have it nowadays (most in the first world, actually), but some have it more than others. That's why successful blacks are usually "whitewashed" looking.

Then, there exist blacks (who live in Africa, generally) that never interacted with Neanderthals and thus aren't much more intelligent than a Chimpanzee or other great apes.

not sure what you mean. his mother was born in kansas and has genetic backgrounds from most of west europe, including germany, swiss, english and welsh.

Black "intellectuals" is a meme.

This can't be real
Everyone in the tops universities is a fucking kike or chink / poo in loo?

>less whites than blacks in Harvard

shit nigga

They key sentence is "Relative to total age 18-21 populations"

Because there is always an exception to the rule. Just like how theres Whites that are dumb as bricks there are Blacks who are smart.

In all races there is an order of rank. The more intelligent are naturally justified in ruling over the stupid. Blacks have their born leaders as well.

You have to understand that if you voted for Trump, Brexit, or are racist. You're in the lowest bracket of iq, borderline retarded.

>dumb in a can intellectual

shut the fuck up platano

tbqh I admire african-american music particularly lo-fi hip hop, that is my fav music genre.

Is this a troll thread or is OP a double-digit IQ nigger?
>If most blacks are stupid how come some blacks are smart cracka?
Fucking sage

>be me
>a quarter black
>huwhyte-passing
>Mulatto side of the family is full of lawyers and doctors
>Hate niggers with a passion

Also, it's called an IQ distribution/bell curve, OP. It's really not that difficult of a concept to comprehend.

It is called social promotion! The soft bigotry of low expectations. There are master's degree black people who cannot even write a coherent paragraph! How else can someone who does not even have high school level skills make it to a graduate program?