Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/iranian-infant-allowed-u-s-entry-vital-heart-surgery-nyc-article-1.2963997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one less piece of terrorist equipment lol

Only 1 nut in this bowl will kill you if you eat it.

The rest are just regular nuts.

Do you want to take the chance?

That kid was the anti chirst

Was the NYD outraged by BLM obstructing ambulance vans, causing the inevitable deaths of the patients? You don't remember? BTFO

a needed sacrifice.

Is she dead?

The kid already received a waiver and will be getting the surgery for free in NY.
Next hit piece please.

>nothingofvaluehasbeenlost

People who need heart surgery in infancy suck anyways. The Spartans did know what to do.

This is like that scene in saving private ryan where the betas convince them not to execute the German they captured, and later he shoots them. The baby is not going to grow up to thank America for free shit.

Lets pray to kek that she dies during operation

If a baby needs heart surgery it was not meant to live.

Let the baby die. Fuck cripples.

Why is America obligated to supply heart surgeries to foreigners?

Maybe the Iranian people should have elected someone less supportive of terrorism then

Why are Trumpcucks so terrified of 4 month old toddlers? I thought this board was pro-life.

Checked.

If there's one thing pizzagate proved is that pol only cares about children when it is politically in their favor.

Fuck off mongal. Iranians aren't people.

>meanwhile some American babby is dying because some arab cunt got the spot

Natural selection is a bitch, aint it? She'll live her whole life like a servant anyway, being treated like a dog

nydailynews.com/new-york/iranian-infant-allowed-u-s-entry-vital-heart-surgery-nyc-article-1.2963997

Fuck those look delicious. I'd take that risk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good probably would've been a terrorist later on anyways

That child is dying because the parents are too poor to afford the medical care.

Anything MSM reports is completely meaningless.

Anyone who writes for it needs to be executed.

Which terror attacks in the domestic US were perpetrated by Iranian infants? Or failing that, Iranians

what about all the kids that died from lack of medicine because of embargoes on iraq and iran during previous admins. hypocrisy. feel sad for the baby though.

it won't kill me until i decide i dont want to eat it tho

didn't know the USA was the only country in the world with hospitals and medics

is this vital heart surgery performed only in manhattan?
last i checked there are hospitals on the eastern hemisphere too

nice argument, how about not being an idiot and realizing that plenty of Iranians are part of ISIS

>linking the actual site

Fuck off, shill. Nobody's giving the lugenpresse admoney.

Less of them means more of us
More whites less shit skins, I am for this.

A thousand suns will be unleased to make clear which race and ideology rules over who.

No Iranians are Shia, ISIS is a Sunni group. ISIS hates the Shia and Iran almost as much as they hate America.

not qualified ones

I thought muslims were all neurosurgeons and aeronautical engineers? surely one of them is a heart surgeon?

Literally who gives a shit? Stop letting your fee fee's dictate your every action and you won't be a useful idiot anymore

Some of the family live in the US. They will have to raise more money to get the surgery now. The hospital in Manhattan is apparently very good.

So by your logic each and every third world mongrel that doesn't get first world health care paid for by the white American tax payer is some sort of tragedy for which Donald Trump is personally responsible.

At what point is performing heart surgery for everyone on Earth my responsibility?

Do you Marxists really not realize that there simply aren't enough heart surgeons to go around, and that if we allowed every African mud-hutter that wanted to come into our country that our standard of living would become Africa?

Sup Forums is defending it. hahahaha

>infant needing heart surgery
>flying on a plane

Something doesn't seem right here.

>paid for by the white American tax payer

That is not happening in this case.

future terrorist prove me wrong

I would probaly shove the whole bowl in my mouth and die, fuck this gay earth

Nice encyclopedic knowledge of sandniggers you faggot nerd, but I don't want any of them here.

There is a white american out there who will die because of this little shit getting to cut in line. And i say good. This is our punishment for not unanimously supporting trump.

>FOREIGNERS NEED AMERICAN WELFARE TO SURVIVE.

Glad that little shitskin is dead.

Parasite.

Foreigners NEEDING american health care is kinda funny too.
Especially seeing as how most yankees can't get decent health care.
Hell, I even have a client that has dual citizenship, in part because he didn't want to blow 3/4 million on a heart operation.

Why do they want to go to usa i thought the love their country???

yes. underage terrorist is still a terrorist.

BTFO

Billionaires and corporations pay the majority of collected taxes here, most of those are comprised of white people.

Twitter has the most tactical algorithm of all cucked social media

Children are dying in THIS country because of liberal laws. Once every single lawful person in this country has been cared for THEN we can start worrying about the rest

same, brazilbro

Is that some nigger toes?

Can't find evidence to support your claim? Call your opponent and idiot and reiterate your vague allusion. Don't waste my time, you worthless leaf

Nope, you're supposed to be like Canada and hemorrhage money in the name of altruism while your population starts to starve due to inflation.

This is a non-issue, he already agreed to let the little bomblet in

>trusting weaponized babies

fuck off shill

Should go to Canada. Hear they have amazing healthcare

what is funny is that
1. if your iranian but can send your baby for surgery in manhattan i'm gonna assume your not some poor random goat herder.
2. just like poo-in-loos who have no toilets but nukes. maybe the iranians should pay for this themselves if they got money for nukes. hire a doctor to go to iran or something. or go to switzerland.

btw the baby looks healthy to me. dont send it! it might end in a pizzashop

How about not being an ignorant leaf.

>not using adblock

>what is state sponsored terrorism
>I assume every single person in a country is a single demographic
>being this retarded
Get a load this guy.

i'm gonna guess its the brazil nut that will kill me. hazelnut has never harmed anybody

I really feel for you guys. If you're ever in the south US we should get a drink, you poor saps have been fucked so hard by your gov

I love how the world thinks this!

If only reality lined up with propaganda.

I thought Palestine had the best health care? Why can't they travel there? Oh wait everyone hates them, especially jews.

Furthermore, dipshit leaf, there are probably more canadians in ISIS than iranians. Fine by me, since Iranians are an industrious and clever people, whereas leaves are only good for kindling.

>a literal non issue

You realize that the department can authorize exceptions to the policy on a case-by-case basis? It's literally in the fucking order.

People aren't nuts. They're people.

People aren't nuts, but leftists and sand niggers are.

I'd just be happy if you built a northern border wall to keep the bullshit contained.
Agreeing to let any Canadians who work on the wall, live on the south of it.

Also, I don't drink. Even though it would drown out the sorrows.... instead I smoke the still illegal marijuana.
Fun fact: Mark Emory is a fucking child. Getting legal weed like he wants! But it's not HOW he wants. So he cries like a bitch.

Why can't the infant get the vital heart surgery in Iran?

Fake jews

Muslim heart is literal ticking time bomb goign to kill an innocent baby girl. Trump ban confirmed working.

Gr8 b8 m8.

It's not bait. It's a legit question.

This thread, on the other hand, is bait.

So gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8. Not even ir8.

>tfw they're stopping the human time bombs but the submunitions are still getting through
fuck

democrats would have sex with the kid

I hope the baby dies to be quite entirely honest.
One less Muslimm in the world.

shitskins are great at cutting the heart out but not so good at putting it back in

Who's this semen demon?

nip with the bantz!

>one baby dies

>the white race lives

Sad!

underrated

My wife is Anglo Indian. Link because you are lazy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian

She was born in UK, but has a different religion from me. She describes herself as lapsed Hindu.
I'm a lapsed Protestant Christian, so we're singing from the same book. We have two kids; a son and daughter. Sup Forums will probably hate me for race mixing.

Why can't Iran complete the surgery? America is a racist country. Why would they send a baby to a racist country?

Why can't they send the baby to a more inclusive Kenya?

I love the fact that media constantly talks about every single death that """happened""" because Trump issued an EQ.
But when Obongo bombed the middle east and Africa for 8 years, they barely cared to even talk about it.

Because Islam is a barbaric culture and one that would never develop that technology, only the West, with Christian-anchored and liberal laws, could allow this.

I've been used to this double standard since Clinton.

Are you trying to say America is the best at something? But America is a racist homophobic kkk loving country? How could we have any qualified doctors here?

Kys white nazi scum!

Fun fact: Obama ran on a platform of ending the ME wars! Yet started another one in Syria after leaving Iraq prematurely!

And as an additional, note: when he addressed the nation to before invading Syria, he talked to Putin about it! And told the people, (paraphrased a bit) "I like Putin, he's a good guy. Putin agrees that we need to invade Syria in order to remain strong in the eyes of the international community."

Really need someone to find that video and spam the shit out of it here to shut up shills. It was on CNN that I saw it, somewhere around noonish. If that helps.

>shitskins
>japanese flag

You have to go back, white parasite.

You don't eat infants.