ITT Hard Truths: Soldiers are Fucking welfare queens that hardly do any fighting anymore

Plus with all the pro-gay pro women shit in the US Military it's basically a gigantic faggot cluster-fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/U.S._Army_Infantry_Squad_Organization
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units
documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if this is true. What is your point?

Just the fobbits. The guys who never deploy or fight.
They are shit on by the guys who do .
T.militaryfag

Hard truths thread

>he's not martially proficient
>he' a no go on all warfighter tasks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

At least they fucking earn it

>welfare queens
>work 24/7 plus years of continual training for less than minimum wage

wew

>he has no experience with military small arms maintenance and deployment
>he doesn't know how to clear a room or orchestrate a basic flanking maneuver with a platoon sized element

This is true.

Can't believe I only started to wonder about it after hearing Japs saying their soldiers are in only for the welfare, but now it in most first world countries it seems to be the case.

Being in the military is as much a 'government job' as being a postal worker so it's not exactly hard to understand.

>Soldiers
>Less than minimum wage.

Not in Canada, you make almost 1.6k a week just training.

>he isn't intimately familiar with hit and run resistance tacticts
>he doesn't know what it's like to celebrate victory over death his closest friends
>he'll never be hypervigilant, always ready to kill Jamall and his friends for gangraping his wife
>he might as well be a leaf

Not anymore with trans and women getting lenient tests and shit.

What good will it do you against my sneak attack?

What are you going to do, activate your trap card you fucking neet?

Civilians are hilarious.

Most of our soldiers are conservative, red pilled, and based. It was the top down orders from Obongo that force fed our armed forces gays, trannies, and women, but things are going to change with Trump.

Make our military great again!

This. I might even rejoin once they make the Army great again.

If they make the airforce great again I'll sign up.
I want to fly a fucking jet and answer air strike requests.

Go Fuck Yourself

T. Soldier

user, fuck yes.
You will become death incarnate, can't tell you how many times hellfire missiles saved our asses. Even just a show of force saves the lives of our boys out there.

MAGA and godspeed buddy, hope your dream comes true.

THESE LOSERS ARE THE FAILURES THAT NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING IN HIGHSCHOOL OR COULD BARELY GET INTO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

THEY REALIZE THEIR LIVES ARE GOING TO SHIT AND TAKE THE ONLY VIABLE OPTION THEY CAN UNDER THE GUISE " I LOVE SERVING MY COUNTRY".

ANYBODY WORTH A JACK GOT SCHOLARSHIPS, MOVED FOWARD AND IS WORKING IN A VIABLE FIELD MAKING MONEY

THERES XBOX CONSOLES AND MCDONALDS IN SOME OF THESE MILITARY BASES.

THEY THEN COME BACK AND EXPECT ME TO TELL THEM "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE"

KISS MY ASS YOU INCOMPETENT MAN BABIES.

Hats off to you. 158 canadians brave canucks are never coming home, thanks and respect from my country to yours as brothers in war.

That's not how it works, user. Trump can't and won't roll back the inclusion of strong wimmenz, fags, and trannies in the military. "Progress" only moves in one direction.

What the fuck. I literally only ever got 8 hours a day even on exercises.

underrated use of copypasta

Here comes another spoiled American leftist. Go back to your liberal arts college you degenerate fag, leave the fighting to us.

>Progress
YOU FOOL, THE OPPOSITE OF PROGRESS IS CHAOS.

you serve to be killed by russians.

just because you type in all caps doesnt make you less of a retard

You just explained the point. Canada. Not the US.

>A FUCKING LEAF

T. Some fatass autist who's never been in the military let alone ever been in a fight in his life
Kill yourself retard

which unit you in buds?

I did my part. Do you know how fucking hard it is to find decent beer in Kosovo?

I'LL STAY HERE BANGIN BROADS WHILE YOU GO DIE FOR THE KIKES IN YOUR LITTLE SANDBOX WITH TONKA TRUCKS.

HAVE FUN BEING A POLICE OFFICER/SECURITY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MAKING THE SAME PAYRATE AS A MIDDLE SCHOOL CIVICS TEACHER.

TRY NOT TO GET A LEG BLOWN OFF SO YOU DONT ALREADY ADD TO THE INCREASING WELFARE BILL WE HAVE TO COVER FOR YOUR LAZY ASS.

The real American army is the American militia, coast guard and national guard ready to drum up defence against invaders.

>tfw youre a butthurt beta male

That is less than minimum wage in Canada you fucking penguin.

Don't get me wrong, that's fucking ridiculous but the amount of people serving in the military and the work they're forced to do is incomparable to the 4.5 million people on welfare doing jack shit and smoking weed.

>Le Mattis freedom man maymay

Face it user, it'll be black affirmative action officers and female LTs leading you goys into battle in Iran.

This isn't actually the problem. The problem is that it's a volunteer army in a society that does not create honorable men. Most men that join the army are meat-headed, violent, are mentally unstable, rapists, or just want to kill minorities. I would imagine it's a nightmare to be in a leadership role trying to sort those type of men out.

Former Marine here.

If you join the military for college, you're a welfare queen.
If you joined the military because you want to serve your country, you are not.

OP, you're a faggot.

We're actually forced to do community work now, like I painted some dudes house a few weeks back

So compared to your local brain dead drug addicted obese SJW or Anti-Fa we aren't that big a drain.

I don't think it's THAT simple but that's a huge part of it. This isn't WW2 or Vietnam, no one is really fighting for their country's freedom, just their overseas interest (which was also Vietnam). If you're already smart and are going in for a heavily specific field you can get a lot out of it though.

But like most other people, you're taking an enormous gamble by signing up. You might be able to go to college in the end but the most likely outcome will be PTSD and a huge hit to your eager when you realize that no one cared about the time you spent serving your country.

Ahahah dude you're fucking loser.

>The real American army is the American militia

That is not a thing. There is no functioning national or state militia in the US.

>He's mad Westerners aren't dying for his fictitious country

No, Chaim, you're the one butthurt.

Officer career is pretty based.

Anything else is just Cannon fodder desu

At least I got paid to remove kebab.

Thank you for your service

And the result of that is.....

>There's only 1.5 million people in the US military
Yeah you're kind of right though. The modern USA doesnt fight wars, we just kill foreigners and consolidate power for the global elite

>fail at life
>no other options
>throw yourself through the gaunlet to serve your nation
>reborn as a man of national service

How is that worse than working a minimum wage job or becoming a drug dealer?

All of that, and they still get more pussy than you

>"bangin broads" is his highest aspiration in life
>doesn't create capital for the empire by forcefully disrupting third world shithole regimes like the Roman legion
>will never be fit to protect his property, family, friends and country

Are you in the idf?

>joined the Army to stop being a NEET who does nothing but masturbate, play vidya and watch anime
>my face when my life hasn't changed at all, except now I have more disposable income and I jump out of planes every few weeks

Incorrect.

It depends what you do as an officer. A majority of the officers act in the capacity of a rubber stamp, basically like salutable HR faggots.

Sure, they get paid more, but they should really turn in their uniform since they're absolutely fucking worthless.

-t. SNCO

Mattis only cares about the soldiers and the safety of the US, he doesn't give a fuck about your identity politics.

>Ahahah dude you're fucking loser.

MAYBE WE SHOULD INCREASE YOUR G.I BILL SO YOU CAN TAKE SOME MORE INTRODUCTORY ENGLISH CLASSES AT YOUR LOCAL DEVRY IN ORDER FOR YOU TO LEARN SYNTAX.

Thanks for your support.

>complains about syntax while shitposting abhorrently

you showed me where i was wrong leaf, i thank you for your wisdom

Mechanical engineering degree
SF
Ranger Qualified
HALO
Air Assalt
Airborne
Combat Diver
CIB
Rank O-3

I'll retire at 41 and be able to do basically the same job as a civilian contractor for 80k plus my retirement.

Meanwhile you'll be working until you're seventy years old with a complex of having never done anything with yourself. During your middle age years if you're lucky enough to have a family you'll get fat and have kids who don't appreciate you. The woman you loved will see an overweight man with soft hands who isn't capable of defending himself or his family. As you leave to possibly go to a small meeting where you're told to work harder by someone younger and more arrogant than you the image of yourself will pop into your head. None of your social justice victories over the small group of friends you have will mean nothing. You'll drive your ten year old Honda Civic home and drink yourself to sleep every night.

But at least you're not in the military right?

What's your opinion on a former infantry mustang turned admin officer?

Caring about the troops of the US includes morale issues, women and LGBTOMGFWBBQ types in the military have been proven to decrease effectiveness and morale.

By taking care of the troops, he would be excising the STRONK WOMYN

>Dude in front has no accessories on his rail
>Dude in the middle has an m203
>Big dude just to his left rockin the SAW
>Dude on the left has a flashlight or something
>Errybody but Mr.SAW has a small scope

Who decides which members of a fireteam get which weapons and accessories anyway? I can't imagine they let jarheads just pick what they want.
Any current or ex meat-muppets here care to explain this to a fuckin leaf?

Hahah, god damn. Fucking officers.

I'm a fag, I served 12 years, you have fuck all idea of what you are talking about.

This is one of the glaring problems, without a doubt. But there are many more. For example:

>officers with meme degrees who went through ROTC often are less qualified than their NCOs to lead their men. The quality of our officers, in general, is abysmal.

>affirmative action officers. All branches of the military are much more likely to fast-track the careers of women and minorities who want to be officers.

>giving priority to officer candidates with STEM degrees. This should ONLY matter in certain specialized fields. You do not want Intel officers for example who majored in engineering. You want the guys who studied Russian, Arabic, international relations, that kind of thing. But this isn't the way things are done.

>allowing women to serve and lead in combat roles. Fucking retarded. Goes without saying.

>injection of "progressive" ideals into the military. Trannies, fags, etc. Lowers morale and leads to a host of problems.

I could go on. I don't how the fuck Trump will even begin to sort this mess out.

>proven
Where, beyond the occasional ancedotal story like the one posted in this thread?

Officers are glorified managers.

Sort of depends on what your assigned as, sort of depends on your squad leader or other nco

Our Armourer does

So you just give your NCO a blow job and he lets you pick from the box of toys?

I mean your sadly right but the reason is because no one can stand up to American military thus most of your army hasn't been tested. That being said your Army has seen a lot more combat then Chinas Army and is in much better shape then theirs.

In an infantry squad, you have several positions in a squad, all assigned.

manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/U.S._Army_Infantry_Squad_Organization

On my phone now, but all of the info is there.

>HALO
>Combat Diver
Do you need to be SF already to go those schools?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units

And for your futher persusement.

documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html

Didn't your own military come to the conclusion that women are useless in combat?

and HEre's the KEk

How do we fix the soldier entitlement problem? No vets up until Vietnam didn't expect any shit in return for their service.

I was in the Marines.
It sucked.
But I wouldn't change anything if I could.
I could have retired by now if I'd stayed in.
But I had great personal disdain for the foreign military affairs of this nation, so I got out so that I didn't have to be a part of something I thought was dumb.
Other people have no qualms and that's OK. But personally I didn't want to be a hypocrite in it for the bennies without beliefs.

Typical army is literally no different than your typical college males. Take that as you will.

Maybe just depends really. No the military isn't a fantasy world where you're lead by hand to the armory and get to pick like call of duty.

Stonewall Cleopatra Jackson

They make okay bullet shields at least the fat ones do.

Military members pay taxes too you fucking sperg. They aren't welfare queens anymore than police or firefighters are.
Kys m8

It's typically in the SF pipeline, don't know of many other ways to attend those courses through the Army.

kek

>using npr as a source

>is a hipster sjw faggot

Honestly, officers really are just cancer for the service. They made sense when back in the day the world was mostly retarded, and certain individuals were nice to have around to be fancier than the rest. Now though the gap in intelligence between a grunt and an officer is barely anything. Basically just overpaid, lazy, pompous do nothings that are utterly detached from how to treat some one as a person at this point.

>No vets up until Vietnam didn't expect any shit in return for their service.

Apart from free education and cheap mortgages.

And free meals kek

The idea of an officer anywhere but in actual field operations is beyond me and I am an officer. Do we really need all these people to do jobs an E-4 Mafia member could do?

WWII paratroopers for the most part signed up because of the pay increase. As well, soldiers in the past didn't demand it because if the war won they could plunder the country. Only who gives the benefits has changed.

RETIRING AT 41 AND MAKING ONLY 80K. YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT AT LEAST 25+ YEARS AND BE AN OLD FUCK TO MAKE ANY DECENT MONEY.

THERE;S KIDS IN THEIR EARLY 20'S MAKING 90+ WORKING IN PHARMACEUTICALS ALONE.

I'LL BE SURE TO CALL YOU WHEN I NEED MY TRUCK SERVICED MR."ENGINEER"

Indeed. Back in the day, when the officer was a gentleman who spoke multiple languages, had studied warfare extensively, and came from a noble family, OF COURSE you wanted him in charge of the guys who came from the slums and joined to have enough money to buy bread. Things have changed. A college degree means almost nothing now. When you have enlisted guys of a higher caliber than their officers, and it isn't an isolated incident, it's a big fucking problem. I have heard that in the UK for example, or the French army, which retains an aristocratic character in the officer corps, this isn't such an issue.

Try saying that type of shit to a vet at an auto shop (not a dealer) and see what happens, pussy.

>rationalizing poor life decisions