Ending slavery in the civilized world?

fbpb

being glad they didn't have to deal with niggers

Starting a civil war

Fighting a civil war

going to war to end slavery

Embarrassing nigger.

>less than 3% of muslims blow themselves up
>so what was the other 97% doing about it?

Either being poor as fuck, or fighting for the north in the civil war.

For fucks sake, leaf. You're making the rest of us look retarded.
Which is kind of impressive, given who we put into power.

So, I ask you this... is it worth the fraction of a penny to shitpost like this? Do you have any shame left? Or are you just an empty husk of a person at this point?

Freeing the slaves from the 3%.

where were you when blacks denied the role of whites in the civil war? they need to meme this revisionist shit harder

Fighting and dying to end slavery in the most brutal conflict ever on American soil that pitted brother against brother. Thousands of whites were bloodied, mutilated, and killed in the pursuit of freeing the pavement apes. And that apparently wasn't enough.

Fuck niggers.

What were the slaves doing about it? Goddamn lazy niggers.

literally this

Dreaming of the happy day when the last Negro was shipped off to Liberia or a gas chamber.

The main lesson of black history is that there's nothing more expensive than cheap shitskin labor.

I don't know you fucking nigger my family was still in Europe at the time

It'll never be enough until were all gone, then that'll be enough.

what were the 100% of africans doing about it?

/thread

Fighting a civil war to end it?

dying in a massive white-on-white civil war

What about the slaves brought into SA?

Less than 3% of muslims are terrorists

>Civil war was about white people feeling bad about the black slaves

Give me a fucking break. The fags on this board wish all black people were dead. What makes you think people back then were different?

WIshing they had a room full of nerd virgins to keep locked away and shit-post on websites that freely share information.

FYI Shill: You are a slave. You are owned by David Brock and Soros. Please can you guys at least try? You guys are 2 dimensional as fuck.

97% didn't give a fuck because they were either busy getting rich off of everyone else, or they were wage slaves being paid in company dollars to spend at the company store.

Fuck off shill. No one gives a flying fuck about slaves except a few negroids who feel entitled to more than they deserve.

Realising how fucked up it is to import savage niggers in their own country.

It's called the civil war, you ignoramus. Hundreds of thousands of white men gave their lives so you and you could be free.

You're welcome, btw.

My family was in the 3%. So fuck you. You stupid nigger.

>say civil war wasnt about slavery
baww bawww shut up nazi
>say civil war was about slavery
no it wasn't nazi whites are evil and hate us

being encouraged and forced by the goverment to work towards the wealthy slave owners keeping their slaves.

nigger

The cost of a field hand in 1850 was $1200, which is over $35k in today's dollars. Imagine you owned a bunch of equipment for picking cotton that was $35k a pop. Surely you wouldn't neglect or physically damage that equipment.

This. Also, fuck niggers

>Less than 9% of Muslims are extremist.
Well what did the other 91% do about it?

fpbp
fpbp
spbp

That war was fucking oppression, not an end to oppression.

Fuck federalists.

The remaining 97% were barely scraping by and had zero fucking time to deal with this kind of bullshit.

Sure niggergoy. Why not asking why 50% of kikes owned slaves in USA and what they did and do about it

They were ending slavery, they literally fought a war over it

yup

What are blacks doing about blacks killing blacks?

Checkmate idiot.

being too poor to own slaves/ were slaves

>the underground railroad was run by blacks

damn, they did everything

WTF are you guys doing?
Sage this shit!!!

this post is really frusterating

Why the fuck are you bumping it with an image for, Pekka?

People on this board for the most think black people should take all the time and energy they use to blame whitey for everything to better themselves.

Wishful fucking thinking, I know.

>less than 1% of Muslims are terrorists
>what was the other 99% doing

could have been saging, put "sage" in the options field and you won't bump the thread with replies.

Saging with an image doesn't work, newfriend.

Not in America, being too poor to own slaves. Being dirt poor farmers.

Living in far-off places that had no slaves within a lifetime's worth of travel?

Slavery rampant still in Africa and Mideast.

It was 3% of Americans, not of whites.

Most British people couldn't even afford to eat properly, let alone travel half way across the world to get shot by a wealthy American over this. Did they even know?

Let's just forget the blacks keeping their own people as slaves and selling them to Jews in the first place. Let's just forget that whites did do something about it and banned it worldwide while others were willing to keep going indefinitely.

Fucking NIGGERS.

We parked them in camps, burned them and recycled them into lampshades, soap, shoes and all.

Now fuck off niggers.

600,000 union men died to free the slaves

underrated

>whats the civil war?

Slavery was always a highly contentious subject and the vast majority thought it was wrong. Why was it legal? Money talks and affects politics.

>blacks have retconned history so aggressively now they imagine the Northern Army in the Civil War was made up of some crack team of black super soldiers fighting against all of White America

Fpbp

Working

They weren't pol browsing autists

Ending slavery everywhere they could reach across the entire world.

>blacks are still complaining about American slavery every single day

>while blacks are still PRACTICING slavery in Africa every single day

well slavery was ended wasnt it, dumpass

Heh

They had a civil war about it

What percentage of blacks have been slaves, and what were the other blacks doing about it? I thought they had powerful Kangz n shiet?

That's not something to be proud of.

They believed slavery should be outlawed nationwide. The south said they were going to succeed, the north said no fuck off we are going to make you do this with force. It is illegal for a country to secede, the Calexit is so fucking stupid, they don't realize the Constitution was revamped exactly to stop this from happening again.

secede*

Laughing.

A greater percentage of blacks had slaves comparable to whites.

Daily reminder that 25 percent of blacks (who weren't slaves) owned slaves themselves.

Slavery is and has always been an essential part of black culture.

My ancestors were in Europe less than 100 years ago.

I'm really fucking sick of these niggers acting like anyone related to me had anything to do with American slavery.

That's impossible because they have an average IQ of 85. They're too dumb for civilization, and can only exist in it with the constant guidance and correction of white people, which isn't worth the fucking effort.

Twice as many white people died freeing slaves than there were slaves brought to North America over the entire history of the Transatlantic slave trade

Not giving a shit, because why would anyone?

Over 30% of free blacks owned slaves while only 3% of whites owned slaves.

So what was the other 70% doing about it? Didn't they care about their enslaved black brothers and sisters?

Liberal logic that follows:
"Don't you know that because there were some black criminals back then, you can now hold all blacks accountable today for the criminality of blacks 300 years ago!"

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS

>racism is wrong

>affirmative action is fine

what are you doing about it, tyrone?

A Fucking Leaf!
why am I not surprised.

My family? Underground railroad, then dying for the North in the Civil War.

Reparations: Paid.

What did the slaves do about it? Kinda stereotypical to expect white people to support your needs.

Working, building families, and MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

African tribes sold other tribes into slavery. What did they do to help. Furthermore that nigger in the pic was never a slave. Aage

Yes it is

Slavery is degenerate

Just look at how many southerners raped and tortured their slaves

Do you value white workers or niggers more?

Lincoln did nothing wrong America would be 95%+ white now if not for retard southern apes

>the Constitution was revamped exactly to stop this from happening again.
No it wasn't. The supreme court wrote in Texas v. White that secession was unconstitutional, but there is nothing in the Constitution that says anything remotely close to that.

They ended up fighting in the civil war to end it. What are you doing to stop African slavery in the Middle East today?

Well we destroyed the triangle trade, one of our most profitable trades. Put the nation in debt to pay off the slave owners. Sent thousands of men and ships over many years to wipe out the slave trade. Got in to a number of wars.
All because we decided it was the right and Christian thing to do.

...fighting a civial war over it and eventually ending it?

fucking idiot

>he's wearing a Guy Fawkes mask
>he probably thinks Sup Forums is full of racists

He's wearing a mask of a celebrated historic White Terrorist that's become a symbol for anonymous resentment. How does he not understand the massive hypocrisy here?

Living their lives? Fighting a civil war? I dunno.

less than 3% of muslims commit acts of terror

so what was the other 97% doing about it?

fucking niggers can't even revolt for themselves

GIBSMEDAT FREEDOM WHITEY

Dying to have them freed
Thanks for the guilt trip mostly Christian abolitionists