Mfw I just dropped the fattest red pill at the dinner table and now the entire atmosphere is awkward as fuck

>mfw I just dropped the fattest red pill at the dinner table and now the entire atmosphere is awkward as fuck

Share your moments when you revealed your powerlevel, I think my mom hates me now.

What did you say to your mom, Sven?

So you just told mom and dad that you didn't want to take Achmed's cock up in your ass?

That's a good thing

I reveal some truths on occasions, but only show my powerlevel once and make comments that make them question the news/lefty ideology whenever the subject comes up

I'll fuck your mom, Sven.

One time I tried to explain to my extended family whom I rarely see why the Jews are trying to end the white race permanently and how important it is to not let them hide or feel welcome. My grandparents loved it, and my cousins were appalled.

I tested the waters at my job when Id' just started by speaking mildly positively about Nigel Farage - not even about his politics, just that he's funny. Soon found that wasn't on the cards as I was told he's LITERALLY HITLER

If only they knew the shit I talk about outside of work

He didn't want her bull at the table.

what was the pill

>got redpilled by my family from a young age
feels good

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmn!!! Broo no effing way ahahaha!!! thats sick af no lie bra

I come from red pill family so it feels good not to hid.

I dropped red pills on islam and degenerate muslims. I said the truth, that they are cockroaches, not suited for anything except extermination

You are doing good work.

Come on, sven.
Atleast tell us in greentext what you did.

Was the rest of your family there, Sven?
If so how did they react?

>my grandparents loved it

oldtimers aren't held back that much by all the PC crap. Antisemitism was a pretty normal sentiment before WWII.

Ups, replied to wrong guy.

Islam hate is baby tier

Talk about race

get this tattoo now, you've exposed yourself already, time to take the next step

Not very subtle.

Nicely done, Johan.

Noice. It's better to use statistics about how they're extremely prone to rape and welfare and quotes from the qu'ran literally telling muslims to terrorize non believers.

there was a 13 year old swede in another thread.

I now envision all swedish flags as edgy blonde children

Good job, you're the hope of Sweden

yep, 13yo confirmed. :)

>out bowling with family
>group in the lane next to us is black
>they ask if someone can take a picture of them
>my brother does so
>"gee [brother's name] that was a nice photo, you trying to get a job with National Geographic?"
>everyone chuckles
>mother says "oh user that's horrible, don't think like that" but is literally holding back laughter as she says it

my family is great

>fattest redpill

Obvious facts than even dumb rednecks can understand.

I hate you faggot kys

How intolerant

I don't even remember when, my parents are fairly redpilled. They only react when I'm to brutal.

>feelsgood.jpg

>I said the truth, that they are cockroaches, not suited for anything except extermination

Your Mom is just concerned for you. She knows how hard it can be to grow up homosexual.

...but what about the religion of peace? I think it´s the same peace like we have in Germany...

Bye, Sven, the Swedish thought police are on their way

Good job, user.

My dad and I were talking about the left, got into race / white hatred.

Ended up talking about how every white country is being overrun by immigrants and refugees, whites are being demonized, and open racism against whites

Talked about how they are fucking with a lion and this is exactly what led to Hitler, because someone finally had enough and said "fuck all this shit"

He agreed but added
>but user Hitler was a maniac bad guy blah blah
Yeah.. yeah... I know... crazy right?

Got the point across though.

>tfw i didnt need to red pill my parents
>tfw when they had to red pilled me

>be in high school
>watching news with mom
>some philly dindu got shot by cops
>family pulling the "dindu nuffin"
>my mom mocks them black voice >"my little jaykwan a gud boy, he ain't hurt no body, dem raycis cops kill him, is all whitey fault"

Was my mom trying to redpill me?

At thanksgiving dinner in libcuck Portland we were going around the table and sayin what we were thankful for. I said I was thankful trump was going to hire a special prosecuter to catch Killary.

>uncle who made the dinner flips the fuck out all my hot cousins start yelling at me.
>uncle repeatedly says GTFO
>my redpill grandma from my moms side says shut the fuck up .
>other blue pill grandma has her second stroke and faints
>my fucking super hot redpill cousin who I fuck after every thanksgiving dinner just stares at me like why the fuvk did you just do that .

Wise to move with caution.
Leftie bigots are everywhere.

Still, poison the well when you can.

top kek

>2 Posts by this ID

YOU are not suited for anything except extermination. Kys sven

It's all well and good that you're saying that but when are you going to do something?
Get some lads together and remove them already, it's not like your cucked government could even do anything to stop you.

Yes, my mom, dad and brother was there. My dad and bro just sat there silently, staring into the abyss because they knew I was right. They know muslims are fucking shit. But my mom fucking started yelling like crazy talking about muh 6 gorillion so I escaped to my room

Fucking checked

I told my family the immigrants we let in have lower IQ than us, and that's bad
They started screaming at me
>WTF!
>Don't say things like that user!
>You're lucky you're in this house saying this...

I told them they were just attacking me, not attacking my argument. Literally
>molymeme.jpg
They became quite and left the room
Pure emotional response

>88
CHECKED

My dad got kicked out of the BNP for being too right wing.

>Invited to speak at a conference to present my thesis
>my mom texts me how much she wants to go and see me
>check conference website
>OUR THEME THIS YEAR IS DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION ALSO FUCK REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY MADE HB-2 KILL ALL WHITE MEN THANK YOU
>tell my mom exactly why I'm not going
>"Ok."

>dropped the fattest red pill at the dinner table
You're an idiot.

I drop red pills every once in a while. My parents disagree vehemently, then the dust settles. Eventually I do it again, on a new topic.
First one was on the monetary system back in 2014/2015 I guess.
>But then everything is pointless, anonson. I don't want to hear it.
Next was on the CIA black budget from heroine & drug trade and the "liberation" of Afghanistan.
>No. I can't imagine that. The press would tell!
Then r and K selection in the spring of 16.
>Why are you always so one-sided. You're extremist and think you know everything better. Where do you get all that info from?
Next was on Somalis being wilds from the bush, after them raping first that lefty norwegian guy and later in Germany an 88yo woman at the graveyard, over the grave of her dead sister.
>We're very disappointed of you... that you would say such things one day...
I also posted this on my fb. Well, it was a great purge from my friendlist I guess. What a shitstorm. But really the few good friends stood out and I still hav'em. The rest is gone, thank god. And I deleted my fb account half a year later. Couldn't stand the leftist shit there anymore. Also nobody would answer my moderate right leaning posts.
>Son, I'm proud of you for quitting fb.
Then in autumn of 2016 I was at my parents home again and they were watching a typical german state-funded series (krimi) with a black dindu killed in german polizei's custody. Had a german girlfriend and she's crying:
>He was so talented. He knitted and tinkled stuff for me. We wanted to get married.
At that point I exploded:
>IF THEY WOULD EVEN BE ABLE. IF THEY WERE EDUCATED. BUT THEY're just invaders. We have to pay for them etc. Replacement of our culture. Danger and aggressiveness of Islam. We have to defend ourselves. Jews deem themselves special (I don't know how far I went there but my mum got the hint)
>Yeah, well the situation already improves. Not so many are coming anymore. The politic already is doing something against this.
Tbc'ed.

>so I escaped to my room

underage MODS MODS

Good job user, what field are you in?

Mainstream.. not really redpilled..

Saying that (((they))) have caused eternal disruption leading to the plague of muslims infecting Europe to exact revenge on compliant populations that were or assisted the nazis. That's what they need to hear.

>But then everything is pointless, anonson. I don't want to hear it.
man that sucks

I dropped a big redpill this morning, I reveled my swastika tattoo to my family, and I told them that I was rededicating my life to hunting down every last nigger and kike to extermination

my mom was none too pleased. I told here that if she stopped speaking to me because of this she was nothing but a Jew shill

I'm not underage you stupid shit, I am a teenager tho. Housing situation is shit in Sweden, I'll be living the NEET life till I'm done studying.

political science, the conference was interdisciplinary

but it's just a pasttime really, I'm working on getting my masters in accounting

Don't worry.

I recently had a psychotic breakdown and drew swastikas in sudocreme over all the mirrors in my house and started yelling 'SEIG HAIL, RED WHITE' over and over giving roman salutes in the nude.

Yeah, I went a bit too far.

Family is cool though, the event made us closer and stronger, we are all trying to help each other overcome our personal struggles.

I guess the scare made us all appreciate each other more.

kek

Good job, you did the right thing. they probably just fear conflict and change but im sure they can appreciate seeing you stand up for a cause.

that's pretty much the response i get.
>our talks are always so bleak, user. i always feel depressed afterwards.

>Not drawing sudocreme swastikas on your rashy bum

That's what it's for.

>Everyone I show this to tells me to drink bleach
>Satanists are everywhere

>>our talks are always so bleak, user. i always feel depressed afterwards.
they are becoming black pilled

My parents are the ones that redpilled me. Cubans are extremely racist. Black Cubans used to be racist towards themselves.

"You are black Carlos admit it"
" I'm not black I'm mulatto"
"That's a euphemism for black Carlos. "
"Fuck you guys"
Everybody laughs at the guy

This is a common interaction (in Spanish). Shame about the nu- Cubans. The old conservative crowd that understood the poison of the left are dying out. Soon we will be tobacco mexicans

Even before I looked up the conference and decided not to go I said "Really, I don't think you would be interested in the subject matter" but she insisted on coming anyways because she "supports me"

My dad's a Reagan conservative but he listens to talk radio almost as much as I browse Sup Forums so he's not a dumb guy
Mom on the other hand watches "The Chew" and "The Talk" and "The Voice" and "The Whatever" 6 hours a day

So mental illness is cool now??

Then I went on about the importance of our culture and history and how here everything is always (((doubted))) and not credibly sourced.

But they get accustomed to it more and more.

That's my dad, especially. He doesn't want to confront anything that puts him out of his comfort zone (bubble) needlessly.
>Everything is fine up to now. The state helped us, without him we wouldn't be here (he's a teacher). Maybe you see it because you're in the big city, but here everything is quiet.
His most frequent response is:
> I don't know where you get all that kind of information from. You're cherrypicking. Everything is fine.

Enjoy your ban user. God speed!

Tattoos are degenerate.

> I don't know where you get all that kind of information from. You're cherrypicking. Everything is fine.
well germany is done for
have fun with schulz

Just a one off luckilly, no meds either.

I'm weird and I was curious to see what insanity felt like.

I didn't sleep for a few days and tadah, I'm locked in a battle with satan trying to find my rooms lightbulb while blind folded and hearing someone ringing a bell to confuse me. I found it in the end though.

Sleep is important desu.

>Lmoa this counts as fattest redpill in sw*den
Literally common knowledge here
why are westernes so stupid

>All my friends have a tattoo but I'm too scared to get a tattoo myself. Fucking degenerates!!!

To be fair, all that brainwashing came from your government. It's been 70 years now. Don't expect that to go off that quickly. We Germans also need you Americans to put pressure on your administration to loosen the shakles a bit on Germany.

>Dropping redpills on family members
>not slipping them slowly and consistently over time

Now you fucked up

The thing with leftists is subtlety, they've been brainwashed and told what to think so much they're very malleable minds and need to be told what to think.

Just microdose the redpill, eventually the hamster will run enough upstairs where it will connect the dots.

Pfffttt I dropped Muslim-hate redpills on my plumline Democrat parents in fucking 2010 and told them that black people were much, much dumber than white people in 2011.

It's time to get to the really hard and new stuff, like Bogpill and Hebrew alien theory.

>Hebrew alien theory
Can I get a quick rundown of this?

You forget how badly bluepilled Sweden is. By Swedish standards, this IS a redpill.

you are here, she did a good job.

lel

if you are in school then you aren't a neet, but point udnerstand

>be spic living with parents
>have trump flag in room, next to hulk hogan figure in unopened case
>go out and vote trump nov 8
>mom literally cant
>cousin buttblasted
>dad shocked
>mom asks me why i voted for trump
>ask her why she cares so much about strangers
>blah blah muh kids muh country of opportunity
>tell her what opportunity? i cant find work. the opportunity to be either a cashier at mcdonalds or wal mart? i cant even get that
she goes out of her way to campaign against trump but cant help me find a real job that pays a real check

Var fan bor du någonstans där det är så jävla viktigt att vara PK så in helvete? Stockholm?

>not talking about sending jews to ovens with your dad and having a good time

What in tarnation

I do this everyday

As a guy that has grown to like Cubans because of their ideas, it makes me sad as well Raul.

Karlstad värmland.. Min pappa har lugnat ner sig, och jag har kunnat prata om hur jag ser att svenskar föder färre barn än invandrarna osv.
Han är t.om. involverad i en hembygsgårdsförening, och hans bror håller på med släktforskning.
IQ och gener var ett steg för långt verkade det som

>not doing that at school

Coward

Things I have said in class during my student life
>The spaniards were the good guys during the conquest and that it was a mistake mating with natives. 5th grade
>How could Hitler hate jews just for being jews if he was catholic and Jesus was jewish? 8th grade
>Monarchy is the best way of gov. for mexico. History class in high school
>Don Porfirio did nothing wrong and Juarez is a freemason occultist who liked american cock. 9th grade
Many of these thing are considered heresy in Mexico

I am amazing your able to type so effectively with your head being detached from your head and all.

Same here hermano
>family all illegals that got residency
>elections come around
>reveal trump support
>everybody is ok at first cus "lol drmpf will never win xD"
>fast forward to present time
>they're all bitching that Trump is doing exactly what he set out to do
>uncle gets melodramatic and calls me twisted for being nationalistic
>tell him if he hates this country so much to go back to Mexico
>ignores statement and begins attacking my person
>realize all their information is false and have to correct them multiples time throughout the day
>uncle hates but rest of family seems to be alright if not somewhat dissapointed

you are

Det trodde jag inte, är det många som är så PK hos er?
Bor själv i Göteborg och här har folk blivit så jävla trötta på tiggare och somalier som luktar fan. Hela centrum är fyllt med drägg så alla som har vett drar till de "finare" stadsdelarna.

reported to the Swedish Police

BASED BROS. Cudos. That made my day.

Now redpill them on why they are there....JEWS

>Anzeige ist raus
>Anzeige wird bearbeitet