Should the Confederate flag be allowed to be flown? In my opinion...

Should the Confederate flag be allowed to be flown? In my opinion, I think it is a symbol of hate speech and should not be allowed to be flown by anyone, especially not government buildings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM&ab_channel=ABlastfromthePast
youtube.com/watch?v=iCjfYP_5ASM
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo&index=5&list=PL8V4qO3l5jWIHSbfieeOlQeiD9CrPLZEg&ab_channel=MissLiberty
youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep crying, Yankee.

Advance the flag of Dixie, Faggot.

My brother almost got suspended from school for wearing it on his belt buckle.

Not arguments

GOD BLESS DIXIE

Arguments?

>op's pic related
>the confederate flag
Pick one you collosal faggot.

Also best state reporting. Our flag is THE Stars and Bars with a state seal added and faggots like OP don't say a thing becaus study a historically autistic.

Also go Falcons.

Based Cleburne. What the fuck was Bragg's problem?

Ok as long as we also ban the Democratic party

THREAD THEME...
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi

The 3rd National CSA flag should be flown.... As the other is the battle flag. And I don't see many southerners warring with the North nowadays.

Jesus Christ mobile shitposting is destroying me right now

REAL THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

>TFW Lee died before his re admittance as a US citizen could pass.

The man died without a home...

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

"Hate Speech".
No such thing.

This all happened because the Founding Fathers put "All men are created equal" in the Constitution. They didn't mean all the races of men were equal in physical and mental capabilities. They meant that all men were equal under the law. That there were no kings, no divine right to rule, no birthright that gave one man status over another.

It should be allowed to be flown in accordance with the First Amendment.

FUCK ATLANTA

>He was a foe without hate; a friend without treachery; a soldier without cruelty; a victor without oppression, and a victim without murmuring. He was a public officer without vices; a private citizen without wrong; a neighbour without reproach; a Christian without hypocrisy, and a man without guile. He was a Caesar, without his ambition; Frederick, without his tyranny; Napoleon, without his selfishness, and Washington, without his reward.

but owning another man was legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM&ab_channel=ABlastfromthePast

>
That is the declaration of independe not the constitution

Your existence is a symbol of hate speech and should not be allowed to continue.

Now what? Are you going to kill yourself, or are you going to be a hypocrite?

yes
Why wouldn't it have been?

The only confederate flag that mattered was the white flag of surrender.

Quit trying to rewrite history you cocksucker.

>symbol of hate speech
Like Pepe?

In my opinion the antifa flag is a terrorist symbol and people who fly it should be immidietly shot on sight.

We can all dream, right?

its not just a symbol of hate, its a symbol of rednecks

My direct paternal ancestor was wounded twice, captured three times, exchanged three times, and fought in four major battles in the western theatre

long live the memory of the confederate veterans. you'll never take away our heritage.

>Washington, without his reward.
If the South had won, would Lee have ran for president? It seems like he had no interest in politics and was strictly military.

Was he /ourguy/?

Richards is that you?

Most definitely he would have been POTCSA

The cult of Lee was one of the primary driving forces of rank and file reb soldiers

shelby's great.

Many laws of man and rules which we consider to be "secular" were based on Christian law. The Bible itself explained the ways in which slavery was permitted. How do you not know this when your flag has a cross?

Best argument so far imo.

Should be allowed to. Historical revisionists love to pretend the civil war was about slavery

This video of him made me sad when I first saw it

youtube.com/watch?v=iCjfYP_5ASM

Imagine how he would feel about the country today

>I think it is a symbol of hate speech
Yeah, so? This is America, we have the 1st Amendment.

>especially not government buildings
I agree that government buildings should not fly the Confederate flag, but any individual or private institution is completely free to do so.

I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten,
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.
In Dixie Land whar' I was born in,
Early on one frosty mornin',
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

shelby, like many southern-nationalist intellectuals, actually cares about black people and knows them. he's a great man with a big heart and an open mind.

YEAH FUCK ATLANTA

Where I'm from the good ole boys often fly the flag from lifted pick up trucks. Stay in Democrat cuck land if it offends you.

You see a redneck. I see a man who is more free than you.

At the onset of the Civil War, with slavery still being practiced on the elites plantations, the Northeastern states were using children as young as 7 years old, to work their textile mills. Working 12 hours a day, these children often suffered serious physical disabilities. Should the Stars and Stripes be considered a symbol of hate speech. There are 2 things I can't stand in the world; the intolerant; and the Left.

youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo&index=5&list=PL8V4qO3l5jWIHSbfieeOlQeiD9CrPLZEg&ab_channel=MissLiberty

My rights don't end where you fragile feelings begin, faggot. Come and take it.

Kys nigger

Yeah, it's a flag who gives a fuck.

the same logic that makes the confederate flag can be used to make the gay pride flag illegal, hell even the AMERICAN flag illegal.

They all represent bad things from the past. Thats the only criteria these cucks use to deem it bad. It represents a dark past, which ever fucking flag on the planet does.

low tier b8
So?
/thread

we should make a meme with rebs saying not my president

"Hate speech" isn't a thing you fucking beta cuck. There's only free speech or not free speech. That's it.

You lost.

Get over it.

I have no problem with them flying the correct flag

Yes, I'd be very concerned about officials, ostensibly working for the United States, flying the flag of a hostile power.

But if some guy named Skeeter in flyover country wants to fly one, it's no skin off my back.

You should just be glad we didn't annex your shit a long time ago, Muhammad. Day of the rake, soon.

>Annex
You tried that. How did that go?

someone post the ball meme where canada claims victory in that war where uk fought 100% of their battles for them, and which actually ended in a truce

We never tried. We got into a war with the British 200 years ago, before Cucknada even existed, over reasons that had nothing to do with your tranny infested lands.

There was however, a large contingence of Northwesterners who wanted to annex you for decades, but were stopped by our own people.

KYS Muhammad.

Did I ever claim it was Canadians who solely did it? Try reading comprehension sometime. You'd probably learn a lot about the Civil War too

Did I ever claim that there wasn't one transgender Canadian shouting loudly from the back row, claiming full credit for British soldiery? Try reading comprehension sometime. You'd probably learn a lot about hygiene and Western rationalism too.

since Canadians are french, shouldn't the white flag of surrender be your flag?

>implying it wasn't a explicit aim in Madison's war policy to annex British North America as it was used for American smugglers who were undercutting his trade policies

Your daily reminder that Negroes were never a problem until the north got involved

Oh sorry friend I misinterpreted your desire for a comic about Canada claiming victory for your own point. My bad

op pls go

>Implying trade was the reason Americans wanted to take over Canada, and not hatred of Great Britain & manifest destiny.

kek

If liberals can burn the US flag, rednecks should be allowed to fly the Confederate battle flag. It's as simple as that.

This is a Georgia thread now
youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

Should just be a Dixie general t b h

If they actually flew the correct flag I wouldn't care, it just triggers me that rednecks use the wrong fucking flag.

Bit of a 180 from your earlier claim America never tried to annex Upper and Lower Canada and the rest of British North America
Also explicit ideas manifest destiny as reason for war was never at the heart of Madison's war aims. Learn your current scholarship about your own country

why would anyone fly a loser's flag?

GET OUT SHILL

It holds a place in history why should it be banned?why not just about every country that had slaves flag then??

In my opinion, you're either a nigger or a white-guilt cuck faggot.

Either way, I don't give two shits what you think.

The even funnier part is liberals get so triggered over it.

You could probably drive around with the actual CSA flag on your truck and most people wouldn't even know what it was or give any shits.

you'll never get rid of that flag from America. The more you try to suppress it the more it will be flown.

>we are a band of brothers and native to the soil

stopped listening here

>Bit of a 180 from your earlier claim America never tried to annex Upper and Lower Canada and the rest of British North America

I never made that claim, you did. I explicitly stated that we never tried to annex Canada. Learn to read, faggot.

Here's a great Georgia song
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

Hate speech is a meme. Even smug anime faces can be hate speech if someone points it out.

>If I don't like it, then it should be banned
>hate speech shouldn't be allowed under 1A
>Also I love sucking cocks

i wanna buy some nazi flags and fly them at random places in town at hard to reach places and watch liberals freak out

>Implying trade was the reason Americans wanted to take over Canada, and not hatred of Great Britain & manifest destiny
You literally said this. While previously saying America never tried Did you even read what you greentexted from me?

Them cartoon bitches are raceist

>battleflag of a rebel virginian army raised against america

Yeah nah m8. MAGA or gtfo.

Best state to be honest.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods fellow Georgianons???

>Implying WANTING to annex and ANNEXING are the same thing
>Implying the desire to do something and doing it are the same thing
>Implying if you think about it, you are guilty of doing it

Once again, I never once stated that America TRIED to annex Canada, you fucking autistic tard. I bet you're one of the faggots that thinks "hate speech" is real too. Learn to read and learn the difference between intention and action.

Op is a faggot.

Its gonna happen one way or another leaf just go with the flow its like when Australia becomes china gonna happen

>Johnny Horton
good shit

>America didn't try
>what is queenston heights
>what was the battle of frenchman's creek's objectives
>what was smyth's failed invasion
>what were numerous other attempts to take BNA territory and occupy it

Let me guess your excuse is that didn't mean they wanted to annex, just occupy