youtube.com/watch?v=Q00-lq4rKUA
youtube.com/watch?v=iNHvOW5PPQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She (male) is actually a fedora tipping atheist, so no, not really

Nope
GATE is tho
youtube.com/watch?v=WxTG8oY5V2k
>/k/ would also love it

>tfw you'll never tip your fedora at god so hard he reincarnates you as a cute loli mage

what animu is this

Absolutely. God would never reveal himself to someone faithless.

This show is pure cringe.

Tanya (male) is the current queen of Sup Forums.

It's about an atheist guy who gets the chance from God to have a deathbed conversion, but he refuses to convert so he is reincarnated as a girl in Not-Germany during the first world war, except this world has magic. God tries to use this life to make Tanya pray to Him, while Tanya tries to prove God wrong by living a fulfilling life without the necessity for prayer or worship.
Tanya the Evil

Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil)

what anime

Magi

Magi
It's actually pretty refreshing and while there is a lot of focus on magic powerlevel stuff, there is also a lot of focus on political powerstructures and globalism vs nationalism

This is some good shit. Her fucking voice pissed me off originally but I got used to it.

Based aryan loli is too good to ignore

No, this is

>that part in the latest episode where she urges the enemy to evacuate with her "cute" voice just to trick them into thinking it's a prank so she can kill them all.

are those supposed to be eye lashes

GATE predicted Trump.

fug. haven't put any thought into this seasons shows. backlog getting out of control as it is

Magi, Second season.

fixed

Your gif is fucking terrible. Where do you even come from?

It was absolutely amazing. Completely took me by surprise.

I'm curious what's gonna happen next. I feel like the nation she helped attack has an ace up its sleeve after all the fact that it was all too easy

Ikr...
It actually sounds pretty rewarding to be reincarnated as a stormfag loli sorcerer...
Maybe I should tip my fedora harder...

kek

no. lolis are degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

REMAINDER :

The manga Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the evil) is 1000% better than the anime and explains a LOT more about politics , geopolitics and weapons , etc ... compared to the anime.
You can still read the manga and watch the anime , but the manga is better.

I can't wait for the scene where she's on the brink of death and finally prays to god to save her. Will make all the tipping worth it

Have you read the LN? I hear that is good also

Magi, Labrynth of Magic

Thanks m8's sounds interesting af actually

Nope , i haven't , but i might one day.
But trust me , the manga has better designs , better explanations , more coolness , more complexity (in the anime , some things seem to have been cut).
The main character (the male version) , appears a lot longer at the beginning and looks like a true asshole salaryman (unlike in the anime , where his pretty young) , the MC is also a lot more rational.

No. You need to be able to have fun in order to enjoy GATE. Sup Forums would sperg out over muh propaganda.

That's when the twist is that it was Satan fucking with her all along, and she was acing God's test to not fall for a false God up until that point.

I dunno, I think it would be a hit
youtube.com/watch?v=xFxrzSrVv0I
>especially when the Dark Elves get btfo for being retarded

wtf is this? Modern military state invades a fantasy world?

I haven't taken a history class in 8 years but I don't think Nazis were around in WWI. Tanya is just evil.

Not quite. Fantasy world invades XX century Japan, Japan counter-invades and shows them how it's done.

The show is boosting LN sales so that bodes for a second season.

OK , i'll spoil a bit , don't read the message below if you don't want to be spoiled.
A magical gate opens in Tokyo , an empire that looks like the Romans invade Tokyo , but get BTFO to the other side of the gate by the police and army (they still managed to capture japanese citizens) , japanese go to the other side (not knowing they captured their citizens) , basically they make a base near the gate and kill entire armies of Romans and their allies attacking the base , then they start to scout the area , get in touch with locals , start to get more friendly relations with the empire since they started to learn their languages , etc ...
At some point their relations with the empire deteriorates (because the son of the emperor started to take power) , they learn about the captured citizens (now slaves) , diplomatic incident occurs , war starts , empires capital invaded with paratroopers and helicopters (hit and run tactic).

It's pretty cool.

SIEG KAISER DONALDO
SIEG NEUES REICH
youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA

>falling for the moe jew shit

Who can do both, but you can't get cute loli voice while reading the manga/LN

Damn that sounds awesome. Might start an anime binge, it's been a long time. Magi, Gate and can anyone tell me the name of that anime in the OP?

Just imagine the voices like everyone does for written works

the anime in the OP is Youjo Senki , or Saga of Tanya the Evil

Youjo Senki just started so only 5 episodes out. I think it was based off a light novel. Also called the saga of Tanya the Evil.

Just fuck my character design up.

daily reminder that anime is the most redpilled form of entertainment media

not really, that is what happend to Romania (or was it Bulgaria) durring their early entry into the ww1. Napoleonic tactics aginst ww1 doctirenes. It was not pretty, lets keep it at that.

You may also enjoy this movie.

>this is your average Sup Forums user

Episode 3 is called DEUS VULT

You can't make this shit up

Anime is skittlepilled. An entire rainbow of pills depending on your taste.

GATE is fucking garbage.

There's also pic related.

>Anime is skittlepilled. An entire rainbow of pills depending on your taste.
Saved.

there is the phrase "Deus Lo Vult" said too , and it appears on the titles (don't remember if it's the manga titles or the anime ones)

DEUS VULT

Magi, actually really good, apparently we won't be getting a third season though. Starts off just as two friends doing shonen shit but actually goes into some interesting political stuff, nationalism vs globalism, trade wars etc.

Current arc in the manga is literally the main characters going up against a globalist who's trying to brainwash the world into doing what he thinks is best for it.

Bonus points for having the terrorist organisation literally attempting to carry out "Great Illah's" will, super subtle that

that's okay, I also have shit opinions

Thank you anons. I typically ignore anime with a seemingly large focus on little girls but the concept is very interesting.
Yeah that movie was sick as hell. I always smirk when I see it posted here.

GATE is trash and enjoyable only for the occasional lopsided battle scene

>looks like a true asshole salary man

nah hes basically a sociopath that realizes hes not that gifed enough to can go easy to the top and even dislikes his job, but keeps doing it because hes not bad at it and maybe gets the opportunity to suck up to a bigwig to get to the "good life".

Its also his whole motivation after his reincarnation.

this.

any good recent/new animes

no moe shit

B A S E D

Long live the Empire!

Death to the republic

That are Sup Forums tier?

Drifters is the only thing that comes to mind.
Iron Fortress maybe.

talking about anime
are you guys hype for the DBS new arc the multiversal tournament that starts today?
I'm tbqh

Those Romanian-wanna-be's do not know how to fight

GATE is autistic and fan-service

it's all moeshit these days friendo

eh, there was a Guyver reboot about ten years ago that was okay
didn't go anywhere tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Q00-lq4rKUA

Is Baki Trump's first official depiction in Japanese media?

Not even Sup Forums tier. Just something that isn't haremshit moetrash.

this is basically the best scene in the whole manga until now.

I appreciate this image.

Lol fuck Anime

what he said

Do you fags actually watch anime?

I thought this was a meme.

The world is burning and I'm really losing hope here...

There is literally only one anime that is decent.

Bible black is

Well it's essentially the story of Jonah.

Gate is stupid as shit a purely propaganda for the gooks to recruit

>being this new
You should watch some yourself

I'll do the last year then

>Winter 2016
Erased
Grimgar
KonoSuba
Schwarzesmarken

>Spring 2016
Hero Academy
Stray Dogs
Iron Fortress

>Summer 2016
91 Days
Alderamin

>Fall 2016
Drifters
Magical Girl Raising Project (Not what you think)

Everything listed is at the very least watchable

I just like animation in general

That and it is a fun waste of time, not a lifestyle

I just finished Flying Witch and I watched a few episodes of the meme called Mayoiga.
Yes.

YES THIS

OMG DRIFTERS!!! SO COOL

Also, another anime which would CERTAINLY be awesome for 99% of Pol is Legends of the Galactic Heroes, what a fucking awesome story. Even more Pol friendly than drifters

Post more rares for my collection

SHA-LA-LA-LAAAAA

You know Japs are making fun of white people and evangelism right?

Also featuring literally Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=iNHvOW5PPQE

Thanks.

For anyone else tired of moeshit, the only thing I can recommend is reading up on French Sup Forums-tier cartoons.