Why is the academia in first world countries so leftist?

Why is the academia in first world countries so leftist?

They live on the goverment paycheck and almost exclusivelly in big cities

Most of the time they live removed from any real problems and in complete comfort.

They don't live in the real world. A lot of academic types that lean left, especially the social sciences and biologists, see regular, working class people only through the eyes of research. They work with them on specific details that the academics twist and bend to fit their own perception of the world.

To them, working class people are measured in averages. It's like they can't understand that everyone without a PhD is also a unique individual.

The PhD itself is a barrier between academics and the real world. It's so common for people with doctorates to consider those not on their level uneducated, not in their specific field, but in general. A psychologist with a PhD would probably be fine to argue with an undergrad physics student just on the grounds that they've been in school for a longer amount of time. They think, "I have a doctorate, I'm an above average intelligent person." They start to think they know better than everyone else, while comparing regular people to averages.

people with phds are often retarded. I have one and work with many, they're often brainwashed.

Because the natural tendency of the modern world is Leftist.

Traditionalism, or you lose.

Because you let it happen.

Jews

Do you spend all day thinking about open ended questions just so you can create another gay thread deer fag?

I really like the deer desu.

they did not kill the hippies,
as a result they infected society.

A legacy of soviet plants and communist conspiracy.

Me too :3 Wanna date me?

the long march through the institutions. look it up

we're going to have to do our own long march if we truly want to change the culture. it's a hard truth but it must be accepted

The deer puts a smile on my face.

Same as all leftists. They wouldn't know a worker if one came up in a MAGA hat to beat their asses bloody.

Federal funding.

Deerposters >>>> BLACKED posterd

I really enjoy your threads and cute deers, deerposter. I just wanted to let you know.

As to your question, probably communist infiltration in the early 20th century.

Yes

It's the same thing everywhere in the world.

The same reason you'd trust Sleepy Dr to perform brain surgery on you but not to store your grain.

long march through the institutions.

Because the kind of people that end up being academics grow up in liberal enclaves, and get a double dose of brainwashing at their schools, because they are being groomed as stooges of the system. School at all levels is brainwashing and conditioning, and not just of the pupils.