Is he right? Is this just a repeat of the time the US rejected Jewish refugees like Anne Frank?

Is he right? Is this just a repeat of the time the US rejected Jewish refugees like Anne Frank?
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/opinion/anne-frank-today-is-a-syrian-girl.html?mc=aud_dev&mcid=fb-nytimes&mccr=FebHighADLowMC&mcdt=2017-02&subid=FebHighADLowMC&ad-keywords=AudDevGate

she might be. foreigners aren't our problem though

Wtf I hate Syrian girls now

/thread

Jews weren't OPENLY trying to destroy the west.

Muslims are pretty obvious about it.

Also Jews were being killed by Nazi's. Muslims are the ones doing all the violence and killing all the Christians and fags. Not even close to the same thing.

>muh keedz with blood on them :(((((

Share dis if you hate borders n shiet

Anne Frank is getting BTFO everywhere.

this

Thank God Obama was using the child-immune drone strikes.

wait, Anne Frank survived?

>Liberals 2017: Syrian children are the most important things on earth, fuck having laws and shit.
>Liberals 2015: Obama started a war in Syria? Are you sure? I didn't hear that on Jon Oliver

The Anne Frank of today is a French girl.
Except she didn't die from Typhus this time, a Muslim crushed her alive with a truck

Theres no genocide going on in Syria so no. This is just an appeal to emotion to get America involved in Syria, which would trigger WW3.

Am I the only one who realizes that america should stay out of Syria, we shouldnt be accepting so many refugees, we should focus on ISIS as our main threat working WITH Russia, and that Assad should stay in power but he is still a horrible shitty leader?

Pretty much.

STOP THE GUILT TRIPPING.

Jews were being genocidedboutta Europe, syrian girl is caught in s civil war.

Theres no fu cking comparison

They had already started in Europe and Russia and were getting what was coming to them.

At that time Americans still had sense.

Of course they came here and eventually caused the problems that we face now, like needing to keep fucking Middle Easterners out of the United States.

This is the cycle of mindfuck the kikes do and never stop.

oh shit feelz overriding realz what do?

I don't understand. Why doesn't Turkey, China, or super wealthy Saudi Arabia take them?

Jews aren't inbred, sub-90 IQ degenerates

>Nicholas Kristof

wait a minute is this a Swdecuck?

No, they're inbred 110 IQ degenerates

Wow is the USA the ONLY fucking COUNTRY on the PLANET?!

What? NO????

SO PICK ANOTHER FUCKING SAFE COUNTRY TO GO TO OR GO THROUGH THE VETTING PROCESS TO MAKE SURE YOU AREN"T GOING TO BLOW UP A BUNCH OF WOMEN AND KIDS AT A MALL!

Pretty simple actually.

There may be something to that if they "refugees" were actually Syrian. They're in fact 70% economic migrants who view this crisis as too good an opportunity to change their lives. Also, we should certainly follow the example of the surrounding Arab states who don't want these people in their countries. There must be a reason.

Wtf refugees are not dogs fuck you bigot, they are doctors and nurses, scientists.

#refugeeswelcome

>Jews weren't OPENLY trying to destroy the west.

Tell that to the Jewish Bolsheviks who took Russia and killed millions of whites.

>implying Anne Frank is anything but a hoax

Dam, these goys watch too many Hollywood movies.

we are full BTW.

It was just an argument for the sake of argument. My point is the Holocaust isn't a reason to bring a foreign radical cult into your extremely secular countries.

Even if Jews are evil and Hitler was right wouldn't that make even more of an argument to keep Muslims out? Letting a cult of self serving fanatics into a nation is a bad idea.

Anne Frank was a fucking dude

Wow did you just assume that there are not doctor, nurse, or physicist dogs? Check your fucking human privilege shitlord.

Yeah Anne Frank today is a Syrian girl in the sense that they would both have verified Twitter accounts.

Didn't her dad write a good deal of it?

Based Japan

>Holocaust

Jesus, at least use a real historical event.

>Letting a cult of self serving fanatics into a nation is a bad idea.

If your government run by Jewish interests had not bombed and destabilized the countries of those people we would not have the humanitarian crisis of today. Of course, I am not justifying the violence that these refugees are causing in Europe

i like puppers a lot more than muzzies and i wouldn't take in 10000 puppers and let them roam the streets in my hometown

Why is it our fault that the sandniggers kill each other? Why is it our fault for wanting to keep these savages out?

Then throw her in an oven already.