Pol still supports Trump

>pol still supports Trump
And so did i but do why do you still support him now? Don't get me wrong, i fucking hate Hillary and im glad she lost. But after Trump basically proving he's another zionist slave, why are you still with him? Being ''redpilled'' should be based on a man's actions. Not the man himself

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-trump-carried-out-a-monday-night-massacre/article/2613489
lesswrong.com/lw/2pv/intellectual_hipsters_and_metacontrarianism/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersignaling?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are in phase 2. Give it a couple months before we reach phase 3.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

WHY DID KELLY ANN CONWAY SAY THE MASSACRE OF THE BOWLING GREEN

WHY DID SHE LIE SO DAMN BLATANTLY.

AGREED

i used to be a drumpfkoff, but we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>limpwrist cold reading

these threads were constant leading to and during the primaries, the general election, and will continue to be shitposted for years. you haven't foreseen anything.

Trump is still /our guy/.

There's a reason why he didn't mention Jews in his Holocaust memo.

Always

It's deliberate - it's called "throw a bouncing ball at a puppy". The puppy being the media.

Was Sup Forums around during Bush's presidency?

What was it like during that? Was it still conservative or was it more neutral/left?

Bullshit.

This place was as conservative as they come when it was /new/. That was the era when neo-cons were the establishment, and being a conservative was just about the gayest and most square thing you could be.
Sup Forums also had a massive passion for Ron Paul and Mittens when both were pretty uncool.

Believe it or not, Sup Forums isn't blindly knee-jerk contrarian to ditch an entire political philosophy just because it's "cool". Right wing politics are baked into this place.
That "oldfag" clearly hasn't been here for more than 6 months.

>Was Sup Forums around during Bush's presidency?

No, but /new/ was. And yes this board was left wing under GWB because he was a fucking disaster on a massive scale. Trump will swing things to the left again.

>and being a conservative was just about the gayest

alt-right is pretty gay right now. they are even getting the shit beat out of them.

fuck off CTR/CREW shill

if you think Trump could be "gas the kikes" and take on the left at the same time you're a fool. Trump isn't perfect but he's a step in the right direction. the left is trying very hard to disrupt Trump's support because it's the support of the people that gives him power. they're trying to destroy that base.

Trump isn't perfect nor even ideal but the lengths to which the left is trying to stop him is proof enough that he's a true threat to them. which for me is enough for my support.

plus it's hilarious watching the left crash and burn.

>Sup Forums also had a massive passion for Ron Paul and Mittens when both were pretty uncool

Sup Forums really didn't care all that much for Romney. There was a few who liked him but not many really viewed him positively.

"Crew"

You just now are recognizing he's another puppet? It was obvious all along. He's better than Hillary, but in no way is he /ourguy/.

Kys

>CTRPOSTING LOUDLY

Irrelevant.
Sup Forums isn't "alt right" because the "alt right" is a lefty strawman. It doesn't even exist. It's a jumble of numerous totally separate and distinct ideologies into a single monolithic boogeyman.

>Why do you support him now

Because Breitbart told me to. MAGA!

Still, my point is that Sup Forums absolutely does not just blindly support the "other" candidate for the sake of being contrarian.

most of Sup Forums are kids who are incapable of critical thinking.

Remember when Chuck Shummer falsely calling Trump firing of Yates a massacre over the very legal immigration EO possible by US Code 1182 signed by Obama in 2011 a couple days before?

forgot link

washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-trump-carried-out-a-monday-night-massacre/article/2613489

Most but not all have blindly supported his decisions on net neutrality and hiring higher-ups of Goldman Sachs (Who Sup Forums previously despised). Just because "lol, he pisses of teh libruhls XD".

>And yes this board was left wing under GWB
Are you out of your mind? /new/ was "ironic" /stormfront/

Hardly. I've seen a lot of dissent over the net neutrality (but to be honest, most people - myself included - don't give a fuck about that nerd stuff). As for hiring Goldman Sachs executives, there's nothing wrong with that (since he's also put harsh limits on lobbying and working on term limits). In fact if you're annoyed about him hiring those people then you weren't paying enough attention to his pledges in the first place.

That "oldfag" (obviously a newfag) is completely wrong.
Sup Forums will continue to love Trump so long as the MSM hates him, and numale liberals hate him.
It's true that Sup Forums will eventually hate Trump, but only as the rest of the MSM and ex liberal numales begin to support him as he becomes viewed as "one of the best Presidents" by America at large.
Sup Forums is full of counter-signaling hipsters. Liberals and Numales are virtue signalling hipsters. Most people are just retards.
Whatever the numales/liberals evolve into (even if it is radical traditionalism) Sup Forums will grow to hate.
For an in depth deconstruction, see
lesswrong.com/lw/2pv/intellectual_hipsters_and_metacontrarianism/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersignaling?wprov=sfla1

>but to be honest, most people - myself included - don't give a fuck about that nerd stuff

Honestly most Americans that use the internet for anything should be giving a fuck about that. And i'm glad that it hasn't been pushed here yet.

>In fact if you're annoyed about him hiring those people then you weren't paying enough attention to his pledges in the first place.

To be completely honest, i never went to into depth with his pledges. But i wanted him to win seeing how he was the best candidate for our Country after brexit and Hillary would've most likely punished us in some way. But i don't think i'll ever agree with Trump hiring people from them considering all the shady dealings and detriments they've caused many countries including the USA. I know he wanted to hire the best but still doubt on where their allegiances will lie.

Tribalism is a real thing, my friend.

Yeah it's to keep goyim like you second guessing, while he basically makes every other decision in favor of the kikes.

>my country
>that flag
????

This is just been awesome, but dont get me not wrong I support trump and voted for Trump. But in all seriousness Im worried that trump will basically do what he said.

Oh my sweet summer child

????
Whats up?

Comprehension Fail

He probably has no idea that there would have been a comeuppance from Hillary towards the UK. Even if she didnt really care, she would have been compensated by those wanting to ding the UK.

>He probably has no idea that there would have been a comeuppance from Hillary towards the UK
Would it? Obama did say he would send the UK to "the back of the list", but did Hillary say anything about it?

Trump at least said he supported the UK's decision, and would gladly work with us. Hillary's relative silence on the subject, gave the impression that she would most likely have the same stance as Obama and co.

Just wait for the roaring 2020s, when the crash hits he'll be a pres harding.