Oh boy hitler sure was evil...

>oh boy hitler sure was evil, he wanted to get rid of innocent foreigners enriching his country and only cared about germans!
>man i wish we could get rid of foreign influences on our country and make sure our people live well! fuck everyone else!

why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bU_GQ91qDPY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indoctrination

>he wanted to get rid of innocent foreigners enriching his country and only cared about germans!

Thats not what he did though. He brutalized his own people and then invaded other countries in a war of conquest.

No actually he brought great prosperity to his own people who had been living in destitution prior to his ascent to power. Then he had a grand vision that entailed taking over the whole of Europe.

reconquest. if mexico took texas, would you not want it back? would you let the uk tell you that you cant?

That's a load of Jew bullshit.

youtu.be/bU_GQ91qDPY

This implies that we don't like Hitler.

>No actually he brought great prosperity to his own people who had been living in destitution prior to his ascent to power.

no he didnt. Nazi Germany died out in horrible hell fire of war.

>reconquest.

Germany never "owned" places like the Sudetenland or Russia. Also, tough shit. Germany lost WW1 and lost some of their eastern territory to give it back to Poland, who they took it from in the first place.

>That's a load of Jew bullshit.

>post a load of neo nazi bullshit

not an argument

>Nazi Germany died out in horrible hell fire of war.
Well yeah but that's because of the strength of opposition, after the jews brought America into the war against Germany

the sudetenland was german for centuries, and hitler wanted to break up the communist union and replace it with three geographic states and mess with the demographics, almost exactly what you did to germany. was that wrong? or is it only wrong when someone does it to your communist brothers in arms?

Germany started the war so this point is moot. It also goes against their whole superiority complex thing.

This is complete bullshit. He wanted the area because of ethnic germans and more importantly because of its industry and key position in launching an invasion into the rest of czechoslavakia to secure them in their eventual push east into Poland and Russia.

and Benes was in his own "national socalist" party, so the idea of suppressing communism is retarded.

hitler was evil because he attempted genocide and started world war two which killed millions of people for no reason other than his own autism

how did he brutalize germans?
he went after degenerates and foreigners
not his own people

>how did he brutalize germans?

by running an authoritarian police state. Are you retarded?

never said it was because of communism, he wanted it because it was german. he wanted to dismember the ussr because it was communist, are you saying that was bad? do you yearn for the good old days with your best friends communist domination? czech and moravia willingly became protectorates without war, like canada is to the usa.
oh okay

Germany declared war on the USA

I guess the Jews made them do it though

I know you're a baiting cuck, but Hitler is considered evil because he started a war and genocided people.

Most people just want some semblance of a democracy in their country, so they don't end up like every European country right now.

It actually helped to restore peace in public, given that it were communists who brought violence to everyday life in the first place.

gestapo went after jews and enemies of the german people

a member of the volk who was a citizen of the reich wasnt all that affected by this

The allies never tried to exterminate or enslave the populace, just relocate it.

Bullshit. He brought the German people out of poverty.

>its hitlers fault the communist economics cant provide food for its people
>its hitlers fault the allies bombed agriculture and the supply lines that deliver it
>oy gevalt somebody stop the madman for building infrastructure and trying to free innocent people from communism

Why dont you look up the german revolutions and what was happening in German post WWI and pre-WWII. Specifically what the Jews did in Russia and were beginning to do in Germany and why it led to them wanting them out of their country.

So are you just going to ignore the fact that he cucked your country out of one of its most important areas for his own gain? And no, he just wanted to conquer russia for germanic imperialist reasons. And stop with the communist shilling shit, especially when it was my country you actually crushed the USSR.

> czech and moravia willingly became protectorates without war

this is a bold faced lie and you know it. Czech didnt fight because they literally couldnt since Hitler had already taken the sudentland, and they were going to fight against that as well until Chamberlain just gave it to Hitler.

>usa crushed the ussr by sitting on its ass and splitting the world between them, waiting until they ran out of kulaks to shake down and white people to gulag
>ur a liar u r ebil
alrighty

why dont you actually read that wikipedia page instead of just ctrl+f "jew"

fun fact: the communist were rebelling against the established social democrat government. The very same one Hitler tried to overthrow.

No he didnt. Stop speaking in vague generalization appeals to emotion you child.

Fr*nce started ww2 with their "peace" treaties after the USA won ww1 for them

so are you even going to try to form an actual rebuttal or are you just admitting defeat?

Is Jew a bad word? Why is that the only thing you even look at? Fun Fact - the communists, who were ALL jews, killed 12-20 million people.

if you make an argument

That and mein kampf is very antagonistic. Hitler didn't really seem to have a peaceful plan in place. You can't just start demanding shit and expect everyone to just fold. He's international relations can be summed up by "give me everything I want or it's all out war" and "criticise me and it's war". It's like radical Muslims.
Hitler was always going to lose once Poland was invaded, hitler was terrible at international relations and this showed with how few and generally weak his allies were

Hitler definitely wasn't pure evil, but he was deeply flawed.

Those "people" he killed turned Germany into a degenerate shithole. What is interesting is those very same "people" are now doing the same in the US.
Maybe it's karma.

>Stop speaking in vague generalization appeals to emotion you child.
And what did you just do?

>You can't just start demanding shit and expect everyone to just fold. He's international relations can be summed up by "give me everything I want or it's all out war" and "criticise me and it's war". It's like radical Muslims.

but thats exactly what trump supporters want, are trump supporters bad?

KGB went after Jews and enemies of the people.

A member of the communist party who was a citizen of the USSR wasnt all that affected by this.

>So are you just going to ignore the fact that he cucked your country out of one of its most important areas for his own gain?

That was majority German at that time, fucking burger, Germany had every right to demand it back

>Why is that the only thing you even look at?

you cant try and turn your own bullshit on me right after I called you out on it user.

Also, didnt realize Mao was a jew.

I clearly did here. I will take you continuing to play dumb as you admitting defeat and will not respond to any childish post you make. I will only respond to you if you form an actual thought out rebuttal to this post. nice get though

daily reminder hitler did nothing wrong
fuck communist
fuck kikes

>Trump is literally hitler!

really made me think

wheres the argument? germany is imperialist? it just wanted its old territories back, already covered it. usa crushed the ussr? already covered it. im a liar? history supports me, baseless conjecture supports you

>That was majority German at that time

no they werent.

i think trumps great im just also not a hypocrite

nah
they fucked up the economy and for some periods where really into killing the people
the mass murder of the european peoples that lived there coincidentally happened when the jews where in charge

>im just also not a hypocrite

no, youre just a really stupid person.

Trump supporters are literally nazi's for voting for their candidate and exercising their political power.

Trump supporters want to round up Jews and anyone they deem as enemies and genocide them. They want to invade foreign countries and wage wars of conquest to spread their ideology across the world.

Thanks for correcting the record Ivan.

>why do people do this?

because they are idiots not understanding economics and the differences of the added value from people who come here to do business and parasites trying to spread mental cancer and living off of gibemedats.

all of us should start demanding monthly rent from immigrants - when they're able to pay up they're obviously a plus for the country.

Are you really pretending Hitler didn't get rid of Germans? Sure he killed mostly Slavs but he got plenty of Germans.

i do what i can

I know the jews didnt include than in the history books but it's still a fact, you fat brainwashed shit

Thats why the Jews were sent to gulags when the bolsheviks took power, right?

Because Jews hate Jews.

Didn't he go against people that were actively working against Germany's interests though?

>but it's still a fact

no it isnt. Germans werent the majority of people in Czechoslovakia

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

they cut of each others foreskinns when they are babies

they must hate one another quite a lot

There is some kind of secret ongoing Jewish civil war in the minds of stormfags

Zionists (represented by Israel) vs Judeo-Bolsheviks (represented by dead men)

no, he went against people that were actively working against his suicidal plans which led Germany into ruin.

>that's all he wanted to do

Oh you

Who the fuck was talking about all of Czechoslovakia?

Thats what every police state tells you man.

Einstein woulda ended up in a camp.

I guess its karma that he fled here and helped us develop a super weapon to end the war and ushered in a new age of physics and technology.

us you dolt

what do you think this post was about?

>he cucked your country out of one of its most important areas

>one if it vs. all of it

Amerigun education

I'm aware the bolsheviks were full of Jews.

Im originally from the Ukraine. Came here when I was a kid.

Jews were radicalized by years of oppression under the czar. They were treatef as second class citizens in their own countries.

Imagine being born in the Russian empire to parents also born there, going back generations. You are raised with russian values and sent to school, do extremely well, but because you're a jew you are denied the recognition for your work, marginalized or not allowed to pass, sometimes not even admitted to school.

You cant find a job in most fields, get harassed and persecuted.

Over time that tends to make people resent the establishment, and turn to other ideologies. Sorta how lots of young naive kids who just started discovering that the establishment is against them and many things they were taught in shool, are easily radicalized and become neo-nazi's and defend a mass murdering genocidal dictator.
Marxism was a new and appealing thing and many Jews adopted it..

They then helped topple the czar family and institute bolshevik control.

They were then betrayed and sent to gulags when Stalin took power.

If you want to suggest that this was all part of some Jewish plot, you are giving Jews way too much credit. They were useful idiots who helped put a tyrant into power and paid the price for it.

Jews are in many respects their own worst enemy.

Among the Jews Hitler and Stalin sent to camps were many scientists, doctors, engineers, writers and poets, intellectuals and others. This set those countries back many years (brain drain).

We ended up with the absurd situation of Stalin denying an invasion was happening, and sending people to camps, who fled from the border and tried to raise the alarm that Hitler was invading.

At the start of the war Soviet troops were rushing German tanks on horseback.

i agree with all of this but a few points
>Jews were radicalized by years of oppression under the czar
why should you keep people around who will radicalize and turn against you if you dont do what they want? its the same as the muslim argument used today, and its just more reason to keep them out
>Among the Jews Hitler and Stalin sent to camps were many scientists, doctors, engineers, writers and poets, intellectuals and others. This set those countries back many years (brain drain).
you do not need foreigners prone to radicalization to do these things. if you make your own poor of smart, educated people bigger you can reap all of the benefits with none of the drawbacks.

pool*

>brutalised his own people

jews dont have to plot to do us harm
it is their natural disposition that has lead them to do so over and over again
i dont even know if it is intentional, but that doesnt really matter

Wasnt it basically the same for WW1 tthough

>he started a war
Pic related

>and genocided people
The holocaust never happened

>Most people just want some semblance of a democracy in their country
Most people don't even know what democracy really means. If they did, they definitely wouldn't want it.