Wait, does Trump not know how checks and balances work?

Wait, does Trump not know how checks and balances work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
yalelawjournal.org/article/how-to-remove-a-federal-judge
youtu.be/75SEy1qu71I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can only hope that he disregards them entirely.

>Wait, does Trump not know how checks and balances work?
Trump knows exactly how checks and balances work.

He's planning on checking and balancing the entire Judicial branch.

>overturned
>not part of checks and balances.

What an embarrassment

You get the sense that he really thought he'd have unchecked, dictatorial power as president

do YOU understand the law states the the president has the right to keep illegal aliens out, for any period of time?

Honestly I never knew one faggot judge had this kind of power.

I hope you're both right. I'm looking forward to him being impeached and hanged for treason.

welcome to reality

The judge is going to get btfo in appeals and did it just for show. There is nothing unconstitutional about the ban.

>trump disagrees with an obviously wrong ruling
>durr he doesnt understand checks and balances
Throw a fit all you want but everything trump has done so far is constitutional. Femember to sage, kids

y-you too

keep shilling CREW
the Soros rentboy judges are a relict of a bygone, failed dictatorship. they didnt get the memo that their furor Soros is about to be purged, just like Soros's Open Society purged patiotic politicians and replaced with their own treasonous cronies.
and Soros's employees will be looking for a new master to feed their fat asses

Obviously not

how n u r u?

They used to teach about judicial activism in 7th grade social studies.

stop shilling JIDF

What that judge is doing constitutes treason.

Providing comfort to an invading force could easily be argued in a court against this man,

Methinks the judge wants to run for office later and needs some past signalling to stand on when the time comes.

I know about checks and balances I just thought it required a more collaborative effort.

There will be a ruling soon that the judge had no authority or jurisdiction to issue his injunction.

be patient.

he doesn't, they will issue a stay and it's over

it's just more paper work the judge is playing politics

Your sheckles are in the mail.

why does this thread keep disappearing. ive tried twice today to open threads from the catalog in a new tab with this image, both disappeared.

shills keep trying to reframe this as bad

Wasn't antonio scalia murdered to put this chucklefuck judge in place? The man literally accused the police of going around and executing black people in the streets, he's a total cuck and SJW. Someone like that isn't qualified to be a supreme court judge.

Cucks and Balances

no

constitution smonstitution

Time for the executive branch to lose power in order for state and judicial power to be increased.

Trump is about as smart as his brain dead supporters

You think he was talking at 3rd grade level speeches to win votes? No that's how he always talks.

His balls are gold plated, he can't lose them.

1 shekel deposited

Y'all sure are praying for Trump to turn the USA into a fascist police state huh

trump getting pwnd again and again. i said he has two years at most but now i think he gonna leave before the end of summer. he's already the worst president ever; a second hoover.

Trumpkins FAP material

Judges that are anti-American and regularly shit on the constitution should be removed from office. You've got judges who make crazy rulings and are regularly overturned but nobody fires them.

The entire 9th Circuit needs to be fired too.

>ITT
Lemmings who will be purged by the Dindu hordes

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Fire the judge.

>tfw too smart for presidency

He's 100% correct.

But normies' eyes will glaze over and will dismiss it immediately without understanding that the entire speech is about protecting your own kith and kin first rather than surrendering to outside groups who will give no loyalty or reciprocity.

As a white working male a trump style facists state would hold nothing but benefits for me
So yes I am hoping

Are you a retard? Trump is delivering on his promises?! He's the most honest and driven president we've had in several decades! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we get at least 8 years of Trump.

The Judge overstepped his authority. The people in this lawsuit had no standing.

Why are you so afraid of us?

>Obama appointee detected
Nice bowtie, faggot.

he's going to be gone in a few weeks.
>Good-behavior tenure was forfeitable upon a judicial finding of misbehavior. There would have to be a trial, the hearing of witnesses, and the introduction of evidence, with misbehavior proved by the party seeking to oust the tenured individual.

trump is just playing the media as usual

you think he shitposts on accident?

>oh no trump said "so called"
big deal, elected dems have called him an illegitimate president

>does Trump not know how checks and balances work?
he knows how that work ON WALL STREET

fucker looks like (((Tim Wise)))

>checks and balances
Yes which is why you have to have 30 years worth of debates to get a small road built. It's a stupid fucking system that results in nothing getting done and it needs to be changed

but these aren't illegal aliens but people with valid us visas and greencards

T H I C C

He's right though.

you don't think there should be a judicial check on power?

All branches need checks and balances

We have a winner.

Pretty sure judges shouldn't be throwing a fit over something that's obviously constitutional. Wastes everyone's time.

Technically the same thing the prsident also has the power to execute orders concerning national security in fact obama kicked people out when he was in office he did the same exact thing exept he had brillo for hair

average Sup Forumstard user right here.

Back to school, you fucking retard.

>we should let one person do whatever he wants with nothing able to stop him except for a coup or armed rebellion

can't see how that can backfire

THIS
if anything the judges should be impeached

How is legal and illegal the same thing?

>judge gets phone call
youtu.be/75SEy1qu71I

Almost guarantee this will happen

Dude stfu your flag is an eagle away frok being mexico

Sorry I'm too busy fucking your mom's fat disgusting ass, faggot

zzzip

see

Shills pls go and stay go

No he should still be held accountable to the constitution I'm saying that the US system is far too autistic about this and results in literal 30 years of debating to do very tiny things

>reading comprehension skills

the judge is in the wrong. the president has unilateral control on things like immigration bans. if he deems a group a danger to the american people, he gets to ban them from coming to america. period.

>aliens
What did they mean by this?

You don't even have to impeach the Judge through Congress.

You can remove him through office through a federal trial.

I think that this is a growing opinion

There's a quote by some guy: "Democracy is the worst form of government besides all of the others we've tried."

what does that have to do with him banning legal immigrants?

Do you?

Yes, and the Republican Congress can check the judicial branch by impeaching this federal judge. The people of this country have voted in a conservative government and it's time for lefties to get over it. We will be in control of all 3 branches of gov't by April (pr whenever Gorsuch gets sworn in). What don't you understand about this? America has rejected leftist Marxo-fascism.

Stop making non-arguments

So the latest shill phrase is "checks and balances" now?

I've seen about 30 posts referencing "checks and balances" with little to no other content to them. I don't care which shill company you work for, just fuck off.

If you go on reddit theyre having a feild about this.

>Trump wants to keep this out

Molymeme in his most recent argument said
>There are no more arguments to be made
direct quote

The time for arguments is over.

That to me does sound like dangerous rhetoric.

I don't want a conflict going. Why are the elites trying to destroy the fucking world?!

its a stay on the ban. it will be overturned when it goes to the supreme court

This is just a halt order guys, it will be reviewed on Monday, after which, if the order is upheld, it will be appealled. Friendly reminder that the ninth circuit court is ruled against over eighty percent of the time as well.

>So the latest shill phrase is "checks and balances" now?
Babby's first civics lesson. These people are parroting "checks and balances" without understanding the logical conclusion that this lone federal judge will get checked and rekt.

he's going to use the terrorism defense when they bring up discrimination. pretty easy.

>direct quote

but user, you cut off the "maybe" he said. do you work for CNN?

His promises are what make him a hoover dumbass.
It is this shit all over again en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act

Who cares about maybe. He's heavily implying now is the time of violence.

This is a good opportunity to fully repeal hart cellar

Except ofcourse it is.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1152

Retarded liberals don't understand what's going on. The judge issued a ***temporary*** retraining order. They haven't tried the case yet. Trump will win at trial. There is nothing NOTHING unconstitutional about restricting foreign nationals from entering the United States, green card or no.

Liberals, please show me what provision of the Constitution prohibits this sort of executive action - something that presidents have done numerous times in the past, including Obama. And if you say "Due Process Clause," you will lose.

see

Do you honestly not understand how the judiciary in your own country works? Did you sleep through civics class?

Why is this board so full of ignorant motherfuckers?

I saw it more as a wake up call. He's asking viewers if this is the time for violence. We are definitely on the brink of it, and seeing how the left only doubles down, you're probably correct.

Do YOU know how checks and balances work?

Hint: He will appeal.

THAT is how it works you retarded mother fucker.

Not saying that presidents don't sign all kinds of ridiculous executive orders that exceed their authority, and Trump has probably already done a few already himself.

But the president has nearly unfettered authority to decide which foreign citizens do or do not enter the country. Even most of the judges involved in this clusterfuck have acknowledged this fact.

Judge overstepped their bounds in my opinion. If this goes to the USSC, they'd probably rule in Trump's favor.

It's all irrelevant anyway, though, was just a temp 90 day ban until procedures and policies can be reviewed to ensure people from those countries are being thoroughly vetted. By the time any ruling was made, the moratorium would have been over.

He needs to beg help to Putin to solve this problem.