Is Sup Forums unironically liberal now?

Now that there is a Republican President in office it seems like pol has become anti trump.

fuck off

No

>shills acting like other shills arent shills
jesus christ i dont even know whos jewing who anymore

Surely has nothing to do with David Brock reviving CTR.

Fbpb

Always been anti-trump.
I come here a lot more often to laugh at the cucks here watching their ideology failing completely.

Should've listened.

Do you really think Sup Forums is on David Brock's radar? I think pol just likes to be contrarian.

No, but as of now 50% of Sup Forums is /leftypol/ raid threads, so it appears like we have a bunch of liberals.

Drumpf has proven himself to be a tyrannical bigot. The reason people are anti Drumpf is because he is objectively bad. Only edgy contrarians support him now.

Yep I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Surely 60% of Americans aren't contrarian edgelords, because those are his recent approval ratings.

No they (antifa) see their pathetic "revolution" is doomed and are crying in agony.

They'll be assimilated in due time. They've already stolen our memes and lingo and we have funnier characters in the HWNDU stream. It's only a matter of time.

It's literally shills paid by Soros. This is their job. They are getting PAID to shitpost.

Muh trump is Republican maymay

He is, by definition, Republican.

Hell, I believe it. What does Soros have to gain from anti Trump rhetoric, though?

more faggot ass liberal traffic blocking """""protests""""""" in every city in the nation?

yes

Sup Forums is never going to be liberal, and if it does become liberal, I'll go to 8chn.

Guys like OP have to fuck off. Everyone who regrets voting Trump is a cuck and needs to get fucked.

ROFL

/leftypol/ is raiding. They're pathetic.

no, we are getting raided by shareblue and other faggots like reddit

or maybe other boards or Sup Forumstards that are trolling

in any case, we've taken too many red pills to turn back

It's a flood of faggot antifa lovers and Facebook cucks because Sup Forums has gone mainstream.