So this...is the President of the United States

So this...is the President of the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
yalelawjournal.org/article/how-to-remove-a-federal-judge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LUL is he for real? How can you even become a president without knowing your country's law.

I could not be more proud for having voted for him

>wake up tomorrow
>check trump's twitter
>you're fired @cuckedjudge

>still explaining EO to fuckwits

utterly and eternally BTFO
will you ever recover?

Fire the judge.

/thread

Does he even grasp the concept of checks and balances, or does he need someone to school him again? :^)

quoting just to bring more attention to this

lel

Judge cucked Drumpf. Admit it. Judge is a bull, Drumpf is a cuck.

Noice.

He's right. The fact that the judicial branch is directly working against the executive branch means that the entire US government has been compromised. If anything, this travel ban has revealed that the US government is in jeopardy, as it is not acting as a monolithic force. If this keeps up, more confusion and chaos will ensue.

Sup Forums UTTERLY BTFO LMAO

good post

How's Germany doing?

>not acting as a monolithic force

You've only just realized this?

Bad teeth brit BTFO!!!

I grasp that your wife is balancing on Ahmed's cock right now

Pretty good, thanks.

That's called a democracy Mr. Drumpf.

No I vetoed that EO :^)
Cucks and balances!

>be a britcuck
>suddenly understand national law
kys

You got BTFO by this

> a judge over ruling a legal executive order.
> having anything to do with democracy.

This.

The judge better explain why they are blocking this ban and not Obamas under the same pretenses.

Certainly is the president. You'd think he wasn't from all the liberals chanting "not my president"

What a fucking retard

if by "compromised" you mean "working exactly as intended"

So this...is your waifu

Mm... i love this man

Noi

This is just more evidence that these faggots know exactly this is legal and will still fuck us all for a fucking Immigrant. May Mt. St. Helens erupt again just for this nigger.

This looks like a shoop what is with the white behind a bunch of the words?

Ce

I pretty sure he does, which is why he is complaining. This judge is an idiot, since there is nothing unconstitutional about his ban. The judge should have cracked open a book before making a decision. However, the judges in our country don't seem to be aware of the "checks and balances" either, legislation is not in their job description.

Fucking awesome! 8 more years of calling out faggots sounds good to me. PC culture is dead and gone.

read this

That's funny because I seem to remember they existed during the Bush Jr. administration but then for some reason they disappeared for eight years. I didn't read about that in the text books. What caused that?

Drumpfcucks BTFO by based judge

This is EXACTLY THE SAME as what has happened with Brexit

Some mulatto legal bitch brought a case against the lawfulness of Brexit and forced our own government to have to make amendments

Fucking faggot lawyers and weak ass government

>britfag talking about democracy
>ruled by soggy old monarch
At least we get to kick our queen out in a couple years.

yummy sauce: law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Impeach those judges.

I agree with his sentiment. I have faith the decision will be overturned.

derp

Britain doesn't even have freedom. I guess you can have democracy without freedom though.

You pastaniggers are the worst. Jesus

4PBP

CTR BTFO

what's this checks and balances meme you're talking about me?

Quick rundown?

This validates every reason I voted for Trump and why DC hates him.

It will get worse before it gets better. It may not get better.

Read that as "Heil Hitler" in my head

The things this place does to you

faggot (((lawyers)))

Congratulations you elected a literal manchild to the office.

No faggot, I'm just pointing out the fact that the disintegration of US government has accelerated to a dangerous degree. If this keeps up, civil unrest seems more likely. This shit is worst than bipartisan gridlock because it involves multiple branches actively trying to undermine each other.

Because it's a political move, not a judicial interpretation of the law. The judicial branch has become a joke and has been politicized to an unhealthy degree. This again, renders it compromised and corrupt, as their interpretation rests up political affiliation, rather than an understanding of law. Judicial politicization is very portentous for our country going forward.

Also note in reference to that in 2011 President Obama signed off on #USC1182 directly giving Trumps EO all the legal authority it needs. Your RINO Seattle judge just committed political suicide with his virtue signalling.

I can defend a lot of his stuff.....but that tweet? Nah, I'm not defending that one.

Well posted

We are so damn happy to see this happen! You cannot imagine because you don't live here, but Trump calling out the faggots is something special.

He seems salty.

>shill threads

So this is what David Brock spent $40 million on?

Sad!

You should read the whole thing, really carefully.

I know, it's long. But the judge didn't block the order without reason, fellow burgers.

>Working exactly as intended

No it's not faggot. THE FUCKING JUDICIAL BRANCH HAS BEEN POLITICALLY HIJACKED AND IS CORRUPTED. These judges need to be sacked and replaced immediately. This is a lawful travel ban; the US president is completely within his rights to enact such executive orders. The judge is simply delaying the order for political gain, not because the order violates the constitution. The judicial branch is not supposed to pick sides, the minute they do the entire checks and balances bullshit is compromised.

Theresa May is a beast. I mean she wrecks commies in the breakfast. I wish i had a president (as we don't have a prime minister) like her. You should be proud of her, user.

kek drumpf BTFO how will he ever recover? Trumpkins on suicide watch. Seriously can't nuclear codes...

didn't she bitch about the ban also?

The judge in question clearly ignored the law and ruled based on partisan belief. The same judge in an earlier ruling stated "black lives matter" as he read his verdict.

He's getting "retired" and every judgement he ever issued will be nullified.

Scum from countries not included in Trump's ban flew some planes into the WTC and then you got a hardon for some adventures in the middle east and Afghanistan. :^)

>I agree with his sentiment
yeah cause fuck checks and balances and shit yo

op literally btfo

How can we let a single unelected activist judge topple an entire government? Where are the checks and balances for that?

and it feels oh so good.

the constitution does not apply to non us citizens

just like some other country's constitution would not apply to me

fucking stupid ass people - you have no right to be in any country but the one you were born in

how dense are you not top be able to understand such a simple fact

Yes,

FUCKING TIMELINE RULES

I thought all they ruled was that it was up to parliament, not the executive branch to decide on Brexit?
Which makes perfect sense.

Unfortunately, she did.

dude what? Judges rule, to a degree, based on opinion all the time. All he has to do is appeal it up to the appeal circuit. If he's right, they overrule the federal judge. If he's wrong then he appeals to the supreme court and they decide. If all three levels of the judiciary rule the same way in terms of law, that's 13 (well, 12 since the SC is missing one) judges that all went the same way.

This is the entire reason we have an appeals process. People foaming at the mouth about this are just as bad as SJWs

surprise motherfucker

That's not what's happening though. It's a political move where one branch of the government is actively working against another. It's actually very disturbing. Lends credence to the whole "the entire system is corrupt from top to bottom" argument that I tend to dismiss.

wrong

>just like some other country's constitution would not apply to me

Are you dense? Some parts might not (voting rights for example), for obvious reasons. But other parts of the damn constitution are especially fitted for non-citizens as well, you mongol. Some other things are even universally applicable.

What is the reason? What is the legal rationale? I am not for the life of me understanding what this judge's ruling actually is? Is he questioning the constitutionality of EOs, or just the text of this one?

Yeah I'm sure he used some antidiscrimination law to block the order. But this begs the question, "How the hell is the country supposed to protect its borders, if such orders can be overridden by corrupt leftist judges?" This is a mere temporary travel ban for fuck's sake. It's not even permanent, let alone exhaustive. How the hell is this country to survive if a ban of seven countries sirs up this much of a shitstorm?

There's a lot to work with in this section

(3) Security and related grounds
(B) Terrorist activities
(i) In generalAny alien who—
(I) has engaged in a terrorist activity;
(II) a consular officer, the Attorney General, or the Secretary of Homeland Security knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in clause (iv));
(III) has, under circumstances indicating an intention to cause death or serious bodily harm, incited terrorist activity;
(IV) is a representative (as defined in clause (v)) of—
(aa) a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or
(bb) a political, social, or other group that endorses or espouses terrorist activity;
(V) is a member of a terrorist organization described in subclause (I) or (II) of clause (vi);
(VI) is a member of a terrorist organization described in clause (vi)(III), unless the alien can demonstrate by clear and convincing evidence that the alien did not know, and should not reasonably have known, that the organization was a terrorist organization;
(VII) endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization;
(VIII) has received military-type training (as defined in section 2339D(c)(1) of title 18) from or on behalf of any organization that, at the time the training was received, was a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or
(IX) is the spouse or child of an alien who is inadmissible under this subparagraph, if the activity causing the alien to be found inadmissible occurred within the last 5 years,
is inadmissible

>what is with the white behind a bunch of the words?

Someone just highlighted the important parts.

Because most Americans can't read full sentences.

did you not notice the state department, fbi, and DOJ conspiring to elect Clinton and hide evidence of treason ~8 months ago?

If the judge doesn't have a very good case to put this on (something other than his personal feels) he could be charged with treason and hanged.

Looking forward to the hearings and trials!

>Where are the checks and balances for that?

appeal to a higher instance court?

I think you guys are missing the point behind what that user said. He wasn't saying that Trump was out of his right to instil the ban. He's saying that he's surprised Trump didn't know that the judge could remove the ban.

You guys are autistic and are no better than reddit.

yalelawjournal.org/article/how-to-remove-a-federal-judge

>Good-behavior tenure was forfeitable upon a judicial finding of misbehavior. There would have to be a trial, the hearing of witnesses, and the introduction of evidence, with misbehavior proved by the party seeking to oust the tenured individual.
soon

Should be, for a fucking mudshit like yourself. How many underage boys have you raped today?

see and continue to get BTFO

Yes, but that appeal is going to take forever. I will foam at the mouth because there are multiple parties in this country that are trying their very best to undermine not only the executive, but also our border security. I'm not angry just because of this mere law, I'm mad because of the ramifications thereof.

Not an argument.

The fact is that this could have worked, of course. But it didn't, because it was handled amateurishly. Why? Because the WH staff is shitting it's pants because of all the leakers there.

Just saying.

Trump is absolutely correct though, I know the MSM is lying and bitching about the intention and scope of the Executive Order, but a federal judge should know better than to just overturn these things just to appease his liberal overlords.