So our history teacher is letting us watch this documentary (pic related) and write about for extra credit...

So our history teacher is letting us watch this documentary (pic related) and write about for extra credit, assuming under the presumption we will agree with it.

How should I drop the redpill?

STOP
COMMITTING
CRIMES

So slavery was the only thing stopping niggers from being violent criminals?

Thank you Ava DuVernay for opening my eyes

top kek, this

I ONCE WAS LOST
BUT NOW AM FOUND
WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE

While slavery was an odious practice employed by every civilization in history, England and the United States have lead the fight to end it worldwide. While the west african slave trade was evil, today American blacks experience a quality of life that the average african could only dream of.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this either but they also were kingz and sheit

Born to Bang

>THAT TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

A simple request.
Yet under arrest.

You have to administer it in suppository form, and disguise it. Run with an angle about how they're still slaves, but don't directly name "democrat" or "liberal" being behind it; build up a timeline from the Civil War onward directly naming names to blame for the phenomenon, without mentioning their political or organizational affiliations at all. Get passionate in your vilification of the individuals you use, both to make it look like you're aghast at the situation(to hopefully deflect REEEEing in your direction), and also to get class mates who don't know shit about history to look the people up to learn more about what they'll assume is some evil Republican from X years ago. As soon as they realize all the horrible things you'd described were done by leftists, it'll be too late. The suppository will have melted, and the dose administered.

What are you talking about? The US was one of the last to end slavery, and Lincoln only used it as an excuse to strip the south of sovereignty and it's economic capital before it mechanised and started competing against the north.
The whole slavery thing was to keep the British empire from protecting it's interests in the cotton trade with the confederates by invading from Canada.

Remember, only two nations ended slavery through wars. Haiti's was a slave revolution to free slaves, America's was a stomping out of a revolution to make everyone that much closer into being slaves.

>yfw remembering that the West African nation Mauritania STILL has slavery

read this

The effect of segregation to keep black families together.

You must be a twisted soul. Something about your post makes me believe you have disturbing amount of cunning and wit towards the truth, no matter how disgusting it is.

Nailed it.

Name the perpetrators: Rich, white Democrats. Ain't nobody gonna bother to look up sheeiit if they believe it's evil Republicans, so at least spell that part out. Drop it once...that's all you need. And THEN people will look it up in an effort to soothe their cognitive dissonance buy will see it for the truth that it is. Also, read as much as you can about the Reconstruction era.

Remember to include the support for any racist facts as part of an appendix. Do NOT just reference them, include them directly and reference your appendix which then sources the information itself.

If they have to look something up to prove themselves wrong, they won't. They'll just call you a racist and get you expelled.

Say something like "nowhere in this incoherent, babbling, victim complex having piece of shit "documentary" do they make the suggestion that perhaps criminals should not commit crimes. This movie really mad me think. Thanks, professor faggot."

>DuVernay's documentary argues that slavery is being effectively perpetuated through mass incarceration.

how does this make any sense
slaves are owned and traded as property, and subjected to forced labor. prisoners aren't.
owning and employing slaves would generate profit (cotton) for the owner, while keeping prisoners locked up is a massive loss of money for the state.

Pic related.