www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-31/yellen-urged-to-halt-talks-on-global-bank-rules-for-trump-review
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

awo

Oi, ANTIFA is gonna be at the Super Bowl Tomorrow, heard that they are gonna cancel it.

How do you feel about this? /ptg/?

Subject:Stupid IS AS

STUPID DOES

Subject: HISTORY LESSON---STUPID IS AS does
You can ask any person, between the ages of 18 and 25, if they have ever heard of the Nuremburg Trials. It is possible that one person out of thirteen will say they have heard of the Trials. However, even that one will not be able to tell you what (not who) was on trial.
Those same people will not be able to tell you the name of the current Vice President.

Eighty four percent of those who receive this email will not completely read it...if they read any of it at all.

Ten percent will read it, but they will choose not to forward it on to others.

The remaining 6% most likely will forward it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The war started in the 7th Century and lasted through the 17th Century. Many will contend it never stopped; the facts below are historically correct.

That is why many of us choke when we hear someone say we will defeat or contain these Islamic terrorists in a few years, or even "30 years" as has been stated by Leon Panetta.

If the latest batch of murders, beheadings, and killing of innocent Christians has at all shocked you, it is time for you to read this compilation of historical facts about the intense hatred that Muslims have for any and all who are not Muslims.

We need new inspiration videos made with current news. Hold back the night is over a year old

have the courts really reversed the travel ban? what the fuck do we do now?

Does spicer not do press briefings on the weekend?

Just woke up. Anything happen today?

Reminder: If you don't like anime, you aren't a real Trump supporter.

I hope it happens. Leftists behaving like shit is only good for us.

youre waifu a shit

They won't cancel the Super Bowl.

i just noticed this looks a LOT like roger stone

>re:RE:re:Fwd:FWD:from grandma

ETERNITY REMINDER.
fuck off anime and wolf japanese girl shills.
Check 'em

>that one shill that posts B8 or paragraphs of DEFEND THIS at around post 290

WE ARE THE STUPID
In 732 A.D., the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D., the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

In 1683 A.D., the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian armies.

This nonsense has been going on for 1,400 years! The sad thing is that more than half of all politicians do not even know any of this.

If these battles had not been won, we would most likely be speaking Arabic. And Christianity could be non-existent. Judaism certainly would not exist!

Reality check: A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Think back: The following events are true historical facts. It has been many years since 1968, but history keeps repeating itself.

1. In 1968, Robert Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972, a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing, it was blown up by Muslim males.

4. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome – with 33 people killed – when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979, the United States Embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the 1980s, a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.

7. In 1983, the United States Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.

Protesters.
Expect Gas

The stadium is a dome.
People covering their faces and wearing all black won't get in.

Kek seems to agree

extreme vetting is fucking pointless anyways

Does it vet the kids? or grandkids? people not born yet? The relatives that come to visit them?

Obviously fucking not

MAGA bump.

I bet there's a movie in the works too.

8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70-year-old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985, TWA Flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a United States Navy diver – who was trying to rescue passengers – was murdered by Muslim males.

10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed for the first time by Muslim males.

12. In 1998, the United States embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 09/11/01, four airliners were hijacked. Two of the planes were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers. One plane crashed into the United States Pentagon, and the other plane was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.

14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.

15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by – you guessed it – a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists who had just recently been beheaded.)

16. In 2013, the Boston Marathon bombing resulted in four innocent people, including a child, being killed and 264 other people injured by Muslim males.
No, I really do not see a pattern here to justify profiling. Do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone – particularly fanatics intent on killing us – airport security screeners will no long be allowed to profile certain people.

>Courts staying travel ban

I am curious: what has Trump been doing about this?

>inb4 concern shill because I'm actually wondering

It'll probably give people something to do since Gaga is doing the half time show.

So father, I hear you're a racist now.

>tjw PROGRESSIVE PACS SUPPORT TREASONOUS OFFICIALS IN SANCTUARY CITIES

I know nobody gives a shit, but goddamn are people delusional.

Correct, its a M-F job

He's getting the DoJ and higher courts ready to overturn it, and pushing Gorsuch through so if it goes to SCOTUS we have a sane tiebreaker vote.

I hope they do so everyone can start hating those fags

Why do leftists act like fear isn't a valid emotion?

>hurr durr stop feeding off of peoples' fears

WHAT IS A NATURAL HUMAN EMOTION YOU STUPID CUNTS.

FEAR IS NOT ONLY VALID BUT ESSENTIAL. PEOPLE DIDN'T WALK AROUND PUNCHING THEIR PREDATORS ALL THOSE YEARS AGO

Awooooo!

Also, does anybody have the picture of a sad Mcree on a couch with a beer in his hand

Praise KEK!

REMINDER THAT THE (((FED))) WILL BE ETERNALLY BTFO

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-31/yellen-urged-to-halt-talks-on-global-bank-rules-for-trump-review

Only for a day or two until Trump overrides it.
Hopefully a few "bad dudes" slip in during the temporary lift and show the protesters how peaceful Islam really is.

Literally all the wall is waiting on is appropriations from Congress. Once that's in place, construction should begin within a week.

I WANT THE BAN BACK REEEEEEEE

Because it isn't their feeling.

DEFEND THIS

In my dreams. They start shit during the Superbowl, that's when Right Wing Death Squads become a sanctioned thing.

Check'd but not kek'd.

Fuck off, awoo-hater.

NEVER FORGET
#END SOROS

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

they prefer THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I hope there is a happening from someone who slips through.

Patience bro. Trump has this. We are just exposing the enemy.

Considering ANTIFA is an artificial coup force organized and funded by globalist-funded CANVAS, their desperation pleases me greatly.

No sense of self preservation means they think fear is beneath them.

Where were you when the 5th Crusade was launched?
Brave Americans take action.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc

the owl is worth too many shekels for too many people for it to get shut down

>Fuck my ass
Okay

Depression soon

And then I match with this on Tinder. Jesus Fucking Christ kill me.

>White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon wanted to stop Kelly in his tracks. Bannon paid a personal and unscheduled visit to Kelly’s Department of Homeland Security office to deliver an order: Don’t issue the waiver. Kelly, according to two administration officials familiar with the confrontation, refused to comply with Bannon’s instruction.

kek, this administration is leaking everything

>DOJ pushing it

Sauce? I remember Trump firing Yates for refusing to do just this, but haven't heard much about her replacement.

And this makes me happy.

kek buy my book!

Would the Fed audit be the most difficult in history?
I assume they have all sorts of defenses and tricks lined up their sleeves.
The auditors are going to find trillions of dollars that appeared out of nowhere.

I hope hey cause chaos and piss off more centrists and moderates.

fuck them and what they stand for.

When should that happen? Don't they just have to make a budget for it?

>canv.as funds anarchists
mootykins no!

probably more fake news garbage
can't believe anything out of the washingtonpost

I would laugh so hard, but they would literally crack down on this, so much money involved.

>Jews cancelling their Golden Goose, the Super Bowl
>Ever

shiggy

very true. better to have the enemy complacent before we strike rather than guarded.

So why are trannies/LGBT always lefist? I can understand advocating for the advancement of their own rights, but why do they always scream for tolerance of muslims as well? Do they not understand that muslims fucking hate them? Like if you dropped one of these comfy, cushy American trannies into Iraq they'd be fucking stoned to death.

yeah the bureaucrats are mad at Trump

ANTI-WALL FAGS BTFO

>An alleged gang member from Highland Park who spent more than a dozen years on the run in connection with two racially motivated murders will finally face a federal court judge in Los Angeles Monday after being arrested at the Mexican border on hate crime charges.

>Merced “Shadow” Cambero, 38, was ordered detained Friday after his arrest and will go before the Los Angeles federal judge for the setting of a trial date, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Cambero was not immediately asked to enter a plea.

>In 2004, Cambero and four fellow alleged members of the Avenues gang were charged with conspiracy against rights, interference with federally protected activities, aiding and abetting, and use or discharge of a firearm during crime of violence causing death.

if Obama was President they would let him slip back into the country no questions asked

>sentient trash
>likes being gross
I mean she is being honest here.

Thanks so much!

#notallmuslims

Now if an attack happens from an immigrant Trump will be able to bring back the ban x100

99D chess

Decades of indoctrination

I really hope she releases a 'Mitt'-like movie where it shows all her behind the scenes shit and her loss on election night and her conceding to Trump. I really want to see this

>mfw alec baldwin plays Trump

Not gonna happen

kek
No it's far worse than that - they stopped that name for a reason.
Search for CANVAS POPOVIC

Literally most muslims, and ALL muslims in muslim majority countries.
You might not get publicly stoned in a Sharia controlled zone in Europe, IF YOU'RE LUCKY, because of some fear of the police/law or a desire to virtue signal so that whites will tolerate them more.
But if you placed a tranny in any muslim shithole like Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc; they'd be fucking publicly executed. There would be no mercy.

Not always. We should start a meme that gays/trannies only become leftists when they're ugly, like with feminazis.

>likes: death
This person will cringe so hard at their life in ten years.

Those tits are not as full as I'd like them to be.

Lads, How long till Muslim Block Force is reinstated? When can Trump appeal?

Because folks like us would call them morons and shame them.
Trump has the military, SS, CIA grunts, and Blackwater on his side. Any assassination attempts will fall. Imagine the outrage if named the Rothschilds and explained to the public what they done and control the fed.

Fuck off ctr.

Because a faggot doesn't have ingrained in him the high values of Beauty, Volk, Heroism, Family and cleanliness. For them a beautiful and Good white kid has the same value than an ugly arab excon.

The courts can only reactivate visas, the issuance of new once happens under the dictatorial decree of the executive, the president.

They can't do much. This doesn't change a lot, even if the fucking supreme court rules this unconstitutional. No new visas are issued from these seven countries or for refugees and no one can do anything about it, no judge, nobody. Immigration is not a right. Only a visa can give you that.

Yes, but that's their justification.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Amazing

Guys

I'm depressed. I can't relax until Trump has taken back the White House from that Seattle Judge.

Is the refugee program still canceled? Or are they coming too?