Does anyone else feel like we're experiencing something big? Look at this dislike ratio...

Does anyone else feel like we're experiencing something big? Look at this dislike ratio...it feels like yesterday these guys were being held up along with colbert and john stewart...

what happened??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY
youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA
youtu.be/zhwpvzc8pAE?t=48s
gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trolls happened.

She looks weird blond.

altright downvote bots
happens all the time on their videos

This. The video being heavily disliked only feeds into their whole 'vast right-wing conspiracy' victimhood. Doesn't help for the idiots that haven't woken up to the fact that TYT is dogshit.

>left wing T*rk roach trying to look aryan
Disgusting

I don't want to hear her shrill voice.
What was this video about?

So making them go further and further out there is good or bad to you?

They said the antifa rioters were Sup Forums guys

Sup Forums thugs infiltrated the anti-Milo peaceful protest and caused the violence to discredit the liberals.

I am not kidding.

Dunno why she calls herself white when she's Armenian.

I'm not going to give them views. Can anyone tell me what they're talking about on the media being wrong on Berkeley?

I really don't know the correct answer. But it's important for us to, at the very least, take note that disliking the video is substantiating their bullshit claims, or requires very little mental gymnastics from their viewers to arrive to that conclusion.

>20000 right-wing trolls
come on now

Liberals wuz peaceful n shiet the rioters were right wing plants goyim

If its trolls, the numbers don't matter. If these are real people, theres awakening.

They basically try to blame to riots on Sup Forums and breitbart, as in, the antifa thugs were secretly right wingers trying to spread chaos.

Is Ana trying to turn into a white woman?

Jon Stewart was on Colbert last week whining about Trump. He talking about how "a presidency is supposed to age the president, not age us". He just looked exhausted.

Libs are wearing themselves out and those that don't want to go out and march are just going to escape to their safe spaces and start tuning out of these libshit shows. Expect lower ratings all around as they realize that Trump is not getting impeached.

The lying coward mayor said in xir's statement that there were 1500 rioters and 200 antifa. So why didn't those 1300 peaceful people do anything at all to stop or hinder them if they vastly outnumbered them and definitely didn't agree?

F A K E

She looks fucking terrible larping as an aryan.

Someone post link so i can dislike.

>She looks weird

>implying I leave my house
>implying I could stand to be around those protesters for more than 30 seconds
>implying I would do anything but shitpost on Sup Forums about the situation
jeez, she's so wrong it hurts

Concern shill

I want to throat fuck that shrewd merchant.

Fair point.

Personally, I think we should try substantiate some things for them, and not others.

If they do actually buy this bullshit, and aren't just surrendering to clicks, then I'd wager their perceptions of themselves as 'onto something' could be a pretty handy bluff to preoccupy their gaze, giving us ample time and space for something we might consider 'more important'.

does she have any lewds?

no one ever held them up with colbert and stewart in their prime.

they've lived in a poorly constructed reality for years, and last year that reality collapsed. what you're witnessing is the remnants of their reality colliding with the real world.

it's easy to get 99-100% likes with a small or niche audience.

>tfw you realize Trump has been president for two weeks

She just looks like the alternate costume version of herself in a fighting game

>Not only nose plastic surgery but now she's blonde; all together while working with the turks who genocided your people

Her daddy issues are off the chart

I quite like her blond :3

It's quite funny really. Trump is making me younger and more energized everyday.

>you trolls are the reason why our narrative isn't catching on!
Liberals are out of touch. Sad!

Alinsky's first rule is what I'm driving at.

People realize the idea that a chinese cartoon imageboard staged an antifa falseflag riot, when liberals across the country are expressing the desire to break shit and kill people every day on Twitter, is some serious tinfoil shit.

>along with colbert and john stewart...
Pls post links to colbert ir john stewart getting btfo

The ship is sinking.

she looks good blonde, even if it is cultural appropriation

1 fighter was enough to stop a pack of 20 of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY

>trolls
a troll is person who just wants to cause controversy and upset people, being disagreed with is not being trolled.

>luckily they couldn't really right
>they were just small . . . you know, they had bats but luckily they were pretty weak
>I would hit one they would just all kinda jump back
kek

If true that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, organizing something as intricate as a false flag riot would be impossible to do on Sup Forums and even if you did it there would be no way to keep it a secret and you'd be arrested before your plan ever took off.

most TYT videos are 90% 'likes' -- a few videos getting 4troll spammed, does not make a core user base make

>Trolls happened.

>It's just trolls not my opinions being shit that cause this reaction.

Islam happened.

Here's the link for easy dislike.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA

>libshits taking credit and gloating over property damage and senseless unprovoked violence
>lol j/k it was you rightwing instigators doing it whole time... but we're still taking the credit for uh, reasons and stuff

2/10 false narrative, try being more consistent next time

She's trying to build up her Zyclon B immunity.

Not true. Ultra violent Antfa larped as milo supporters on chan, larping as antfa to have him shut down and blame milo supporters.
Check. Mate.

>Here's the link for easy dislike.
Thank you.

And FUCK YOU OP

arrogant dumb loud slut telling the audience off for thinking the wrong things

this is why domestic violence was invented

/Thread

Funnily enough I quit smoking and weed two weeks ago, I didnt really think about the coincidence

gotta stay sharp and strong for the haters, already double the energy and aggression

Deep down that all want be white including this tranny

Do they even have supposed evidence of this?

the conditioning has unironically been broken, normal people are actually starting to see how relentlessly the media is full of shit and are actually voicing it instead of ignoring it.

Plus it's TYT, everyone knows they're amateurs regardless of their political views.

Names themselves after the genocidal young turks and then plays dumb when someone calls them out on their poor choice of a name.

Everything this guy is saying does not match reality

this

They just dropped in quality. They have a decent team and yes they're liberals but at least their older stuff was still watchable and some of it was actually interesting.
Now it feels like Cenk went completely insane and is micromanaging the whole production.

This really engages my neurons

>19000 buttblasted cuckservative deplorables dislike a video because they're triggered
>liberals are over!

lol tell that to the millions of people protesting your president

>it feels like yesterday these guys were being held up along with colbert and john stewart...
By who? I only ever heard of The Young Turks when youtubers started blowing them the fuck out for lying.

>Try to push obvious bullshit
>People see through bullshit

>Double down pushing bullshit
>People call out bullshit

>Push more bullshit
>People stop listening to bullshit

>RACIST!
>Kek

This and not only that mods halt the threads and there would be a pile of evidence. Although evidence doesn't matter, these fucks are going to push this and before long I'm going to see "Sup Forums caused riots in Berkley" on my FB.

Fuck leftist

>Our lack of popularity only makes us stronger!

Might be something related to this youtu.be/zhwpvzc8pAE?t=48s

the shilling doesn't work anymore, too many people woke up, we know the media is selling us lies

Cenk spoke some truth at least. He said they shouldn't have protested, which is correct, it just brought more attention to Milo.

Can you imagine how TYT must feel? Trying to give the left rational advice, only to have it completely ignored?

>Being heavily disliked only feeds into their whole vast right-wing conspiracy

If we kill our enemy, they win?

>organizing anything on this site

They really don't know how things work here.

>everything i dont like is hitler/trolls/privlege/patriarchy/problematic

Women tend to change their hair after traumatic events.

In this case, to better emulate her fallen comrade, the disgraced Hillary

>southern agitators started the riots
only if northern agitators started the civil war, kebabwhore

but you just have to listen between the lines and you realize that the whole video is projections, they know that their side is using those kind of tactics and that's why they think it must be the right-wingers fault

I mean why not start? Its not like they get in any significant trouble with the law as long as they're in liberal city.

poor dad
fucking jews

So they say they have 5 million subscribers, but most of their videos get only around 50,000-100,000 views.
Are they lying, or are liberals bored with them already?

You are in a cult. Do you understand that? Your views are on the lunatic fringe of society. You are literally in a political cult.

You have no moral authority. None. Zip. Nadda. Nothing.

Understand this and move on with your life. You made a mistake.

First the Ferguson riots with Mike Brown, now antifa are on the loose. They are probably feeling guilty about their rhetoric now. Anyways, here's a full list of all the rioters arrested at inauguration:
gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/

So fucking dumb.
We have an archive with a search function. They didn't even try to back up their claim.

TYT is a cherry picking Leftist hate channel pretending to be all about 'Liberal Love'. What a lie that is. The Young Turks are a bunch of scam artist fraudulent opportunist looking to make money by agitating identity politics, then acting like they're 'above it all' and 'morally superior' afterwards.

Go straight to hell Cenk. Take your hate mongering crew with you.

I love destroying TYT phony moral authority using their same idiotic reasoning. Every accusation they make can easily be thrown back in their faces if you go back farther into history, or even current events depending on the accusation.

I hope she gets cancer.

The plan seemes to be for the female host to agree with male host, in a way as to show viewers that offered view would, if repeated in the company of female liberals, illicit a similar response of agreement.

I assume this whole, large-headed ethnic host to dish the dogma (armoured with his racial identity) and one seemingly attractive female host (interestingly armenian) to agree enthusiastically with all his points format, is I thant they are trying to tap into a collage age males concious and unconsious desire to recieve the agreement/acceptance of their female peers.

My point is that reality isnt really important but plausibility is. In this aspect it could be said that they failed.

Dinesh Desuza embarrassed Cenk for over an hour. Cenk was doing the turkroach bully loud mouth cult of personality routine the entire time.

Dinesh D'Souza Destroys The Young Turks Host Cenk Uygur At Politicon 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE

Anyone who blames major real life disasters on Sup Forums sounds fucking crazy, that's it. Not sure if this disliking of them is going to persist - they are going to release a video of cops killing black boys going to college and they'll get back all their subscribers.

Except they're lefties and therefore hold all the correct positions on everything. If anyone disagrees - they do so only to be controversial.

I think the best thing about being american would be the ability to make the insult "garbage" sound legitimate.

The way they define the "right wing," it really is vast, but a millions and millions of people thinking you're retarded isn't a conspiracy.

Leftists with their muh three million votes seem like they think they're in the majority, or that they have some kind of mandate. If you look at the actual numbers you see:

>65 million votes for Hillary
>about 70 million votes for somebody else
>almost 100 million eligible voters who don't care

By far the largest coalition is of people who don't care about politics enough to bother voting in this election, or hated everyone so much that they stayed home. If lefties think they're going to win over the country by appealing to the most extreme members of Hillary voters because she got three million more votes than Trump, they're not going to carry the day. 170 million eligible voters are not on their side.