Does the Left really think our primary problem with Muslim immigrants is "terrorism" and not the fact that most of them...

Does the Left really think our primary problem with Muslim immigrants is "terrorism" and not the fact that most of them don't integrate, have inferior values, and have a large minority who demand special treatment and riot for useless shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ahNGzLRVP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ddl0-A3rh1Y
youtu.be/w5oLoW9jZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not just dune coons that don't integrate I tell my family all the time to assimilate or fuck off they're from Europe and hate Canada always talk about how Hungary is better. Now they won't talk to me

They really do. youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg this has been my favorite ammo in arguments with leftards lately.

Canadian living in Europe here. Fuck Europeans. I've never met a more massively cucked group of effeminate bitches in my life. The guys are worse than the women when it comes to gossip and other bullshit. It's pathetic.

the intelligent left knows exactly why we don't want muslims. they use race baiting to force us to argue from a position of national security and because they want to oppose everything we stand for.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

muh dick... muh aryan dick

Sniff sniff

Well yeah, because if we argue the physical danger of it, we avoid being raycis because >inferior culture argument

youtube.com/watch?v=3ahNGzLRVP4

exterminate the mudskins as long as you have tech superior

>best guess for this image:
>фoтooхoтa нa пoпки
>photography in the ass

wat

>Does the Left really think
No, they don't. That's the problem.

Hunt for photos of asses.
Asses photohunt

Ireland isn't Europe any more than Iceland, Greenland, Israel, Turkey, Russia, or Tunisia are.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddl0-A3rh1Y

this

>inferior values

I wouldn't say inferior. They don't let cuckolds gain political and social power over them, they don't pay for their own destruction, they don't insentience absolute trash to breed to absurd proportions and fuck their women, they don't let Jews use them and steal from them (in their own countries at least), they don't let their daughters dress like whores and do drugs, they try to give their sons a future, And they aren't below replacement rate.

I'm disgusted by a substantial portion of Islam and Arabic people. But lets not decieve ourselves. I would consider most of our values inferior, if you consider the effects and ends of those values.

I still want to fuck Miley.

That's fucked up for a few reasons.

>has a weird body

Not even twinkish or androgynous. She looks like one of those chain smoking, coffee drinking aliens from Men in Black. I'm certain there are memes about this somewhere.

>You'll get literal nig diseases

Definitely a coal burner. Roasties don't have those (((values))) without ruining themselves for life.

Her mind is fucked apart, and attraction to her on any level is degeneracy of the worst sort.

Fucking repugnant. Why continue living?

Oh fuck off poindexter

The left, the Roman Gnostic Temple and the Mohammedans all have one uniting force:

They all love raping little boys.

But really turkey, israel and tunisia aren't European countries

I mean, terrorism is a pretty big fucking problem too. Put it this way, even if terrorism isn't statistically a huge threat, countries like Germany, France, etc. would not have to worry about it whatsoever if not for Muslims.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY ARE REPLACING WHITE PEOPLE

IS IT FINE IF WHITE PEOPLE GET REPLACED IN THEIR OWN NATIONS?

FUCKING NO

"MUH ASSIMILATION"

CIVIC KEKS WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

Ireland is as much of a liberal shithole as Canada you syrup nigger.

Islam has a pretty genius soft sell. The vast majority of libs are completely ignorant about Islam and truly believe that it is a religion of peace.

And of course when there are enough Muslims for ghettoization, special legal privileges/blasphemy laws, regular terrorist attacks, etc. it's already too late.

The pic on the left is horseshit and completely clueless though
If that's a woman for you, enjoy getting your sanity chipped away by BPD entitled princesses

Shut up faggot
They do, IMO. Just hypothesizing here but I believe that they focus on gaining and maintaining institutional and political power for themselves and the rest of the Left moreso than producing a society which would provide a net utilitarian benefit to the members of a society.

fucking nigger

Is that a trap?

Nice digits, Satan Hitler confirms

Integration is racist.

You can't honestly believe that most liberals believe that Islam is a religion of peace after 9/11, the London attacks, the Madrid bombings, Nice, Paris, Germany last Summer, and the truckload (pun unintended) of other attacks inspired by it do you? I don't meme them as stupid, there has to be something more insidious afoot.

That's not real islam, racist

No... just no

Guys, have a guess what i like, and i`m not lying about it either.

yes because cucks cite "security"
they need to man up and say the truth

Civic Nationalist in the streets, White Nationalist in the sheets, bro.

Make white babies, encourage others to do the same. Keep abortion legal for the nogs and get your wife off of birth control.

This isn't brain surgery.

real islam

i didn't create the meme. If I had to, I would still take that BPD roastie over the pozzed whore on the right though.

I'll change it to a more respectable qt. tho user.

This guy actually gets it.

Also, it's because he's an American. Muslims aren't really replacing whites here/there, at least not chiefly. Mestizos are and they aren't nearly as cancerous so it isn't as noticeable or major a problem here as in the UK or other European countries.

>Muslims
not fuckable. Must remove kebab.

they do integrate. it'll take a generation or two though.

Nope. We can't compete with them birthrates wise you fucking mong, they are far more sexually irresponsible than white people, they pump and dump without rubbers and don't give a flying fuck about their offspring, producing a massive litter of filth is fucking nothing to them.

You have to tell them to fucking STOP BREEDING OR LEAVE.

It's pretty easy if you live in the city. I'd take Islamic neighbors over niggers any day.

One decreases your property value and requires bars over your windows and one does not.

Most of them equate all of that with the once-in-a-decade abortion clinic vandalism.

>all religion is equally stupid, so it must be racism that makes them hate islam

trust me
the 2nd/3rd generations are LESS assimilated

him being a traitor aside, wasn't Winston Churchill basically a racial/ethnic nationalist who wanted to keep England/the UK 95%+ White and basically only allow token skilled minorities from Commonwealth colonies in?

>don't integrate.
I met a somali refugee woman who could drink more than I could, didn't wear hijab shit, and could suck a mean dick. Maybe if you didn't treat them like the plague they would integrate for you.

You'd do yourself a bigger favour if you got out and met a real cutie instead of shopping pictures

oh the naivete

You are 60% white. Mexicans are not white and they do not share your values. They are the fastest growing demographic in america and they will overtake whites as the majority soon. They wont stop unless you make them stop. They don't give a fuck about white American values and ideas, they aren't as smart as white americans, they just want a comfy place to live and they wont know how to maintain what white americans have built when they inherit it.

You have to do something, you have to use force.

That is not a valid excuse to fold the civic nationalist hand we have been dealt.

Take the hand, play it and hope the deck is stacked for something better in the future.

>1 woman
wow yur anecdote stump the rape statistics11!1111!!1!!!

She very clearly was not a muslim then. We're talking about muslims, not Somalis.

Yeah, because that totally represents the average Somali immigrant.

Yeah but just considering how group psychology works, people are in general much more scared of Muslims than black people, because black people don't commit terrorist attacks. Terrorist seem a lot worse than petty crime and are completely unpredictable, but unlike crime they can basically be completely avoided by some cherry picking and removing/not allowing groups predisposed to it. Seriously, for a society's health I would rather have niggers than Muslims just because with niggers you don't add the massive collective stressor of potential terrorism. France has a lot of niggers and they never caused a Nice or Paris massacre.

If that's true then why didn't the retarded oompa loompa just say that to start with and avoid all this bs

Most turn into thugs though, not much of an improvement.

>tfw its true

pls no bully

I... I'll do it tomorrow, user.

Never implied that, I'm happy that the overton window is moving further to the right, but it needs to keep going if anyone in america actually wants to secure a future for white people there.

Almost all of your Muslims are Turks/Iranians. We don't exactly have much to give us hope that Syrians, Pakistanis, or other, more sandnigger-tier groups will integrate as well as they do. That being said even the Turks don't particularly integrate well, but better than what's been seen in the last 2 years of bullshit.

you fuckers
every time i see a butt like this the only thing that comes to my mind is BRRRAAAAAAAAAP

doesn't look like a terrorist to me.

BUNDA THREAD?

But there is the whole social stagnation and IQ drop associated with blacks. And, our welfare state is nightmarish un-sustainability because of them, while France and Germany still have a social safety net for their natural born citizens that can survive. So we really have no room to speak on the issue in a comparative sense.

His point was solid, and I agree with it.

I'm just telling you what inner city lefties see. I lived in Hamtramck, MI for a few years and anyone there that owns property will agree regardless of politics that muzzi neighbors are preferable to nogs.

wow one dude
sure some are nice, but why does america need these people?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

As a leftist I will tell you that have it backwards. We think you use terrorism as a convenient justification to discriminate against non whites because you want to do that anyway. More importantly YOU would be terrorists if you didn't live in societies that provide social services and YOU are trying to create religious terrorists by mixing government and religion. Most importantly YOU, and only YOU, want to start a race war because YOU are a sick fuck and rape and murder give you an erection.

why do you take in indian programmers?
why do you take in chinese businessmen?
why do you allow all kinds of people to study in your universities?

gee i dunno, why is immigration a thing again? oh right, pol tells me it's to annihilate the white """race"""

Does the right really believe literally any of that?

i don't do anything
i oppose it all and not because of so-called white genocide
why can't indian programmers work to further their nation and people?
businessmen don't stay forever (or shouldn't)
other people study at our universities so they can be charged 3x as much, when they should be for teaching people of our nation, not a global resource

I totally agree, but any measures against citizens will need more than speech.
Outlawing anything legally will need the muslim leaders of particular sects (especially Sunnis right now) to be challenged directly, not just bickering over MSM and colleges.
Not a Shiite fag, but right now they are protecting Christians in the middle east. They need a reformation too, but putting Sunnis in their place will help on the Shia front as well since they won't have to compete ideologically for the 20-something reactionary crowd.

Right now we have a chance to boot 15 million illegals and we should be weary to make the window too squeaky before we get them out.

this thread:

We have to argue from a standpoint of national security because we can't argue our true feelings of cultural superiority

But, be careful, because you might get race baited or called a racist by liberals!

I'm sorry none of you had a positive experience (or any experience, more likely) with a muslim person to force you to challenge your own biases

>positive experiences with foreigners would instantly invalidate all of your concerns goy! who cares if white people are becoming a minority in their own nations soon?

>why can't indian programmers work to further their nation and people?
they do actually. now that more opportunities are starting to form in india for them.

>businessmen don't stay forever (or shouldn't)
so they'll come, work/open a business and then they're supposed to leave? with that kind of future they wouldn't have come in the first place.

reminder: steve jobs father was a muslim immigrant.

honestly yes, I don't give a fuck about that.

that's some serious mom ass

typical fucking leaf

Watch this video. THEY DO NOT INTEGRATE!!!!!

youtu.be/w5oLoW9jZJc

So is this one

i fuck miley good

Oh jesus fuck yes.

You're actualy apologizing for my lack of neoliberal confirmation bias?

I don't think they're bad people for being Muslim or Arabic. Western civilization (not post-national, morally superior and eternally enlightened Canada) is not compatible with them or their culture, even though for some political elements it an expedient political narrative to push.

This better?

That's fucking disgusting tbqh.

>what is chinatown
it's all been done before user.

do you not understand that this is fearmongering?
rely on your own life experiences before letting videos tell you what to think.

>alcoholism is integration
post-modern western values everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
brrparpprparparpparpaprpaprpaprparpaprparp

disgusting senpai, need something to get that out of my mind.

cut yourself