Thoughts on my country?

Thoughts on my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a piece of shit

Great example of how Multiculturalism can work.

Civil War 2.0 when?

It's termendous, it's yuge

Too many spics, chinks, niggers, and feminists

Don't even get me started on your country, Ranjeet

SOON

Piece of shit. Needs to be destroyed.

America is a mulatto country. Go back home to europe pigskin. Be with your brethrin and native culture. You are but an immigrant to our nation.

I don't think were that lucky.
The Happening will probably be much more painful and much less fun.

thats my background for my phone lol

I forgot your country existed

Stop spamming this shit. I keep seeing it.

That was my first post all day.

You're not even a country.

Too many people. Most of them are worthless and dumb as hell. But the worst thing is that all these dumb people think they are so important, and so smart, and they are the stars of a reality show staring them. Many such cases!

Glad to see you guys are following our example and 1 upping us.

You're not even a republic. Still sucking dictator dick?

>dictator
Amerilards failing for memes is not surprising.

i would like to buy her and make my house nigger

Absolute shithole on the verge of civil war.

Sort of like if Canada if it was founded and ideologically driven by [autistic screeching]

Is that you, Thor?
Belarusian Psycho a shit

>60%
Third world country, if it were a homogenous white country like Argentina it wouldn't be so shitty.

Well we're not there yet, will probably take 30 more years before we reach 50% White.

>Belarus is the last european dictatorship

you cant deny it, Keklarus

>mongrel
Disgusting

Best country. Working democracy and freedom backed up by the 2nd amendment.

>they actually get things done and have leftards hanging frome ropes instead of debating small building projects for 30 years letting retard judges block immigration bans and allowing leftards to run wild around the country
Democracy is bullshit and ALWAYS fails

Where do I start?

They like telling everyone how great democracies are, yet they can only vote one of two pre-selected candidates. Hardly a democracy themselves.

Also obsessed with violence and war. Even when they have to tackle a problem politically they break it down to military terms (War on drugs, war on terror) so everybody understands it. The only solution to political problems they know is sending in the army.

The people are extremely nice. So nice that I always get the feeling they are acting, but still really nice. The country itself is also really beautiful.

Culturally, a shithole. They take cultures from every European country, chew it up, spit it out, and send it back to Europe. Or at least they try to. Everything has a really mass-production feeling to it.

Hollywood is shit. Every FBI team ever is made up of a blonde woman with big breasts, smart asian guy and handsome white man. Always. I stopped watching mainstream American movies a long time ago. I can't take them serious anymore.

However, with all it's flaws, I still plan to visit in the future. I'd definitely road trip there.

Nice country with pride. Too bad there are so many niggers and mexicans there. It would be a better country without them

Greatest country on Earth, hands down.

>He can't detect sarcasm

>triggered

Go back we're full.

Our kid done good

>inb4 muh valfard meme
>inb4 muh kung
>inb4 muh alg

every top swedish memer

With Drumpf making executive orders left and right, I'm not sure who's the dictator here.

It was the country I hated the most, then Trump happened, you are redeeming yourselves, burgers.
Keep it up and MAGA.

Hope of western civilization.

Inauguration rioters that were arrested have been named here: gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/

mehh she has mostly white features anyway. I know at least 1 white girl that would look like here if she spray tanned the shit out of herself.

Ohio here. It was nice while it lasted. I know I know you hate me flyover state. whatever. At least we won't be the first to fucking implode.

Country is picturesque but the people are seriously retarded. The absence of critical thinking on both left and right political spectrum and in basically all adults is striking.
I don't think you can redeem your selves.
The problem is the culture you created cripples you badly. Your culture is full of inconsistencies and oxymorons such that fixing it would create even more chaos. Removing political correctness would help a bit, but again you are doing it the wrong way, the only way you know - murican way.
Fun fact, america is and was fascism for decades even under liberal democrats because of the interop between corporations and government and the 'we are so specially exceptional' attitude which are clear fascism markers to any intelligent person. Yet, due to Trump entering the office we now see 'the people uniting' against nazi Donald... so what is it then, fascists against nazis? You see, you deserve Donald, but he will not help you, there is no good way out for you without full american world view deconstruction. Sorry, for not saying anything positive.

shit

You have to go back, also that woman is fucking ugly. All Mulattos are

ing in streets is popular in Romania

America in a nutshell, see pic.

We are not full for non-liberal whites you nigger lover.

I just came.
Where do I find this creme de la burger?

Love it. Wish I could have voted for Trump and was allowed to own guns.

checkd

it is keks choshen country

The luther burger is actually semi-famous and multiple restaurants probably have them. The best thing to do, though, is probably to make it yourself since you would have to figure out a restaurant that has it. Use Krispy Kreme donuts, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ground beef. Some versions use an egg. Pretty basic.

I broke my almost year long nofap run last year because of metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/

Damn, how have I never heard of this?
Definitely going to try to make one