We need a plan

This could be what everything is leading to. We will have the power to set the path of the world for years to come.

Can we leave this post to chance Sup Forums?

Check em

we wait
>111111111

The ones have it!

Good morning!

>planning
>chaos

hahahahaha

P.S. based on the current rate of posting, we are still 6 hours and 15 minutes away from 50,000 / 130 = 400 minutes

The time nears. We need a plan.

1111111111111 GET

I hope the site or the world explodes

Post when the time comes and it shall be.

It's gonna be a bogpill post or that picture of the mosque shooter.

We can shitpost whatever we want into existence if we team up near the time.

when it comes, it will give glory to kek's name, the one true lord

tfw to intellgent for gets

It's soon, be here to witness kek's will.

inb4 shitty leaf post

It will be a glorious meme the likes of which we have not really seen this year because it is only February.

>wants so bad to get

It will be another
>will you be my ai waifu

fuck leftists

Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The globalists have plans, the leftists have plans, Merkel got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
When I say that Brexit and Trump was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this world with a few memes and a couple of shitposts. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, Trump will get shot, or a truckload of Muslims will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old celebrity will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Gold .