Hey, look Sup Forums can finally find a nice hambea...political woman to marry

Hey, look Sup Forums can finally find a nice hambea...political woman to marry.

What do you think? Might this be the political/social future of the human race?

>hambeast

>holding politically incorrect opinions

What bizarro world do you live in?

Let me translate that headline for you.

New honeypot Hater makes you confess your racism in exchange for a small chance of getting laid.

That's a pretty good idea.

>makes you confess your racism
If you put in "hates niggers" I'd imagine only people who also hate niggers would see you.

Ding ding ding - 5 points to Russia.

Also,
ANTIFA is an ASTROTURF created by CANVAS.

Search for SRDJA POPOVIC on WIKILEAKS.

They are responsible for COLOR REVOLUTIONS, which they are now attempting in America.

They are bankrolled by SOROS.

>tfw this kills slide threads

>Fags
>Tranies
>Libs
>Nigs
>SJWs
>Feminists

Also wonder if crazy libs will use this to lure you on a date, then you get jumped by antifa freaks

Bingo! Making profiles of what people hate is a great idea since you know what to label them as.

hey I might try this since I feel stronger about the things I hate than the things I like, for instance, if I was dating a girl and she didn't like video games or any of my favorite movies I'd be like whatever, but if I found out she liked celebrity gossip or Eminem I'd stop calling her.

Let me guess you can put 'white men' but you can't put 'black people'.

why would you? blacks aren't people

I tried the app and most of the things to hate were liberal like trump and white people
Only 10 percent agreeded with me and when I saw my matches they were 10,000 miles away
DO NOT GET ITS JUST MORE LIBRAL BRAINWASHING

Finally I can find a girl who shares my hatred of smokers. I'm sick of women who don't smoke but are too nice\sociable to commit to the hate.

>hating white people is ok

>hating black people gets you banned from the app

this is what will happen

yeah, and the system saves your personal data with a note "known racist", later to be sold to the highest bidder.

>put in black people
>put in reddit/tumblr
>recieve qt user
LITERALLY nothing wrong with this

Conspiricies aside, i just realized me and my wife talk about hating liberals and young people far more than we talk about what we like. Whoever did this is set for life

$100 says if you hate nigs fags etc. they put you on a list and send the information to your employer or a leo

Can we revive calling niggers googles and saying 'I hate google' to find a chance for anus?

>being ashamed of racism
AHAHAHA

>selling your info to the highest bidder
If you cared so much about that you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

That sounds like bait to get a anti-trump/sjw echo chamber going
Would be a shame if it got raided

Just say you hate people on entitlement programs, single mothers, and the mentally ill.

Same thing really.

Is this only for iphone? I hate apple

They will only allow things like the following

>fuck Trump and fuck White people

Finally, I can get a girl based solely on my loathing of Jews.

>niggers
>jews
>seafood
>myself
finally an app that gets down to the important details

I hate

>big tits
>big ass
>wide hips
>white women

Ez hook up with a 10/10

So has anybody made various female dummy accounts to see who shows up hating what yet?

Kiwi in Deutschland?

you need grindr friend

"Hater absolutely does not stand for hate speech or bigotry — particularly animosity toward races, religions, or body types"
Goddam it

This isn't main stream yet
We should get a bunch of profiles hating :
>niggers
>Jews
>liberals
>SJWs
>Hillary Clinton
When it gets mainstream (I'll bet you 100$ it will) libs will be disgusted with it

it's gonna be a lot of guys match together.

Bless you, sensible Rus

Could also use this for subversion.
>make accounts disavowing Kek for purpose of bringing balance to the digits and exacerbate meme magic
>lefties are attracted to our blatant 'love' for what's right
>educate them on reality
>lefties BTFO forever
>resulting gf is cute if lucky

Kek , I was right, app picture in the store has a pic of trump

>Instead of finding our common strengths, let's build a relationship based on our common weaknesses

also the honeypot thing the russian guy said

Kek evidently approves...

This is already happening IRL though

So what? Racism isn't illegal and I'm a NEET so I have no job to lose.

The fuck
It's asking if you love or hate things like the wall, Putin and Wikileaks
I fucking called it

People are always more inspired to join together against something they hate.
Funnily enough, hate brings people together, societies have been built around hating others because it was beneficial to hate other tribes as they would kill them if allowed.
You could make the argument thy it was the love of the tribe that brought them together, but it was really just the hate of competition.

see
This a panic move for info control. Their time is rapidly running out. Weeks, maybe days.

This is great. I hate not getting my dick sucked and hate not having a hot female cook meals for me all the time.

go away PJW

within minutes of downloading the app? Not cats or chewing noises or fast food or other mundane things?

Are they even trying?

Yes
"The wall" was the very first option
Putin and Wikileaks poped up within 10-15 questions in. Iv gind though mabey 30 now and haven't seen any more similar , besides gun rights

>The wall" was the very first option
Good. tired of these basic bitches that think pink floyd is anything but trash

>the wall isn't one of the best concept albums in prog rock history

kill yourself my man

>hate: everything
>bone goth qts
All without having to spend any time listening to their shitty music at clubs, genius.

ffs you cunts are never happy, you always bitching about something, go gas yourself.

Also , it has a shit ton of positive reviews and haven't been out they long. Negative reviews are at the bottom
I wonder who's behind this app

Things you hate
>niggers
>jews

impresive..

someone screenshot for future threads

You guys are some paranoid autistic motherfuckers aren't you?

Where can I find a goth girlfriend.

WORTH IT

I was bored in 1996.

Kill me

i think it will be a sjw getting laid thing

>Hate whites
>hate patriachy

do you not understand that user data has value?

I need a quick rundown, an article or starting proof. This needs to get memed quick.